**Jessica Rabbit's Diary - Im moving over to maintenance***

MONDAY 29TH JUNE 2009 DAY 1 RESTART FOR FINAL STRETCH
Original Start date:- Feb 6th 09 WEEK 21 DAY 142
WEIGHT = 11st 9.0
MOOD = Positive

Well this is it day 1 of the final restart after having 2 weeks off for my holidays. The aim is to be at my healthy weight range goal for the bank holiday weekend in August.

Today has gone relatively well, am 2 shakes down, no hunger have had 1.5L of water and feel okay. Am sure it’s still some carbs in my system keeping me going. Lets hope it continues ! I think because I was so busy at work I just didn’t have time to think about food which was a good thing.

Am only popping on for two ticks as Im still up to my eyes in bluddy ironing, 1 basket done 2 to go!

Have still managed to keep going today and resisted food so am off to make my last shake and do some more ironing. Cant wait to see the scales in the morning.......
Love Jess
Xxx

Im right behind you hon, giving you a kick up the bum! You can do it you have done so fantastically well....... I think with it being so hot out at the moment its easier too, lots of water and salad!!!!
Keep smiling hon x

TUESDAY 30TH JUNE 2009 DAY 2 RESTART FOR FINAL STRETCH
Original Start date:- Feb 6th 09 WEEK 21 DAY 143
WEIGHT = 11st 7.8 CHANGE = 1.2
MOOD = happy

Have lost 1.2 since yesterday so really really pleased! Didn’t manage to get as much water down me as I needed to so will make a big effort today to do that especially as it is so hot. Have got a headache so think I need some nurofen.
Havent got a manic day in work today like yesterday luckily but will be back later for an update.
Love Jess
Xxx

woohoo!! well done babes :D

i am doing ok. i was ill for a while, told not to diet and couldn't move around much, and i lost the plot a wee bit and gained quite a bit. not enough to gain a dress size but enough to feel porky. i have just over 2.5 weeks until the wedding (aaargh) and am hoping to lose a couple more lbs before then :D

abz xx

Hey Abz - 2.5 weeks bet you are dead excited. i cant believe how quickly that has come around! cant wait to see your pics on here.

Dont worry about the weight gain as you say you havent gained a dress size and Im sure you will look stunning in your dress!
hang on in there
Love
Jess
xxx

WEDNESDAY 1st JULY 2009 DAY 3 RESTART FOR FINAL STRETCH
Original Start date:- Feb 6th 09 WEEK 21 DAY 144
WEIGHT = 11st 4.8 CHANGE = 3lbs
MOOD = ecstatic!!!!
Have lost 3lbs since yesterday so am in absolute shock!!!!!!!!!!!! Think scales may be playing tricks. I always weigh myself as soon as I get up have a wee and am in my jamas and scales said 11st 4.8 so got on another 2 times and they stayed at that. I then went downstairs to get all stuff ready for kids etc made shake and probably had 2 big slurps of my shake then came back up to go on scales and was 11st 5.8.

Now I know that fluid weighs as I can be up to 4lbs heavier at night than in the morning, but I didn’t think the amount of shake I slurped constituted 1lb.

Anyways the scales are still moving so even if its 2 or 3 I’m in heaven cos its coming off and I cant wait to get into the 10’s now!

It was probably all the weeing I did last night. My mate Julie (from on here) came round last night and we had a fab catch up and I just kept on weeing!!!!

Will be back later for an update.
Love Jess
Xxx

astounding babes!! you're doing so well!! how are the side effects going? you tired and headachey or have you dropped effortlessly back into ketosis?

FRIDAY 3rd JULY 2009 DAY 5 RESTART FOR FINAL STRETCH
Original Start date:- Feb 6th 09 WEEK 21 DAY 146
WEIGHT = 11st 4.0 CHANGE = 0.8lbs
MOOD = HAPPY
Been awol for two days have felt crappy first thing in the mornings and not up to doing diary entry and then been up to eyes in ironing still at night times and it still isn’t flippin finished! Its the heat I think!
But I am pleased with scales as I have now lost 5lbs since Monday so have lost the weight I put on going up the plans and on my hols. Am really looking forward to seeing them on Monday morning. Am on the countdown now only just over 7 weeks till I finish the diet.

Was feeling okay till about an hour ago when lost the plot with ds over him sulking and I know I over-reacted but its this diet!!! Thats the down side with me I have no tolerance. Never mind we have made up now and he is being good again now and Im looking forward to the weekend with them – AND normally I would head for the biscuit tin when this happens, but I resisted I’m proud to say and had a banana frozen tetra instead which was absolutely scrummy!

I’ve also managed to wangle that I do my 30 hours in work over 4 days rather than 5 in the summer holidays, so the children don’t have to be in full time holiday club for the WHOLE of the summer and I can spend a day in the week with them aswell which will be lovely.
Hope everyone is okay
Love Jess
Xxx

Aw bless you am dead jealous your dropping a day but hopefully I will be dropping more than that soon! Well done on loss honey you will be at goal before we know it xxx

SATURDAY 4TH JULY 2009 DAY 6 RESTART FOR FINAL STRETCH
Original Start date:- Feb 6th 09 WEEK 21 DAY 147
WEIGHT = 11st 3.6 CHANGE = 0.4bs
MOOD = really HAPPY
Hope everyone is okay, I’m really pleased this morning as another half pound is off and I can’t wait to adjust my ticker on Monday morning after I weigh in!
Didnt drink enough water yesterday really so will aim to make up for it today.
Got a relatively busy day today – DS has tennis lesson then a spot of shopping at Sainsburys then home for lunch and then out shopping with kids this afternoon gfor them to spend some of their holiday money. May just HAVE to get some new jeans in matalan I think.
Then kids off out with my Mum tonight adn over night so me and HB have a kid free ight – yippee and we are off to a 60th party – boo! Would rather spend quality time on my own with him but hey ho! Wont be drinking or eating at the party don’t want to spoil WI on Monday or all hard wotk getting into ketosis!
Back tomorrow with an update...
Love Jess
Xxx

Aw bless you am dead jealous your dropping a day but hopefully I will be dropping more than that soon! Well done on loss honey you will be at goal before we know it xxx

Hey ju we cross posted so didnt see this one! fingers crossed wont be long till you have a whole 9 months off!

Just a thought - Im going over to maintenance forum soon so are you going to go over now and I will come and join you over there in a few weeks to keep us both on the straight and narrow cos you know what we are like brill at losing it and crap at keeping it off!

Love
Jess
xxx

Im sort of hovering between at mo coz havent finished quite yet and will still be in no mans land coz still want to drop a bit more - the healthy way of course xxx

no you can still go over into maintenance forum its for going up the plans chick aswell go and have a look - cos you are eating now on the plans that would be better forum and there are others on there who have still got to lose and doing it the 'healthy way'.

Am off to get ready for tennis or we will be late (story of my life always in a rush!)

Love
Jess
xxx

SUNDAY 5th JULY 2009 DAY 7 RESTART FOR FINAL STRETCH
Original Start date:- Feb 6th 09 WEEK 22 DAY 148
WEIGHT = 11st 3.4 CHANGE = 0.2bs
MOOD = fabulous!!!!!!
Had a really nice time last night at the party and I got into size 12 jeans!!!!!!!!! So was feeling on top of the world. Alot of people at the party I hadn’t seen for a few years and they all kept saying how fantastic I looked which was fab.
With having all the compliments it helped me stay on track and have water and avoid the buffet table. ( don’t want a moment of weakness to ruin WI tomorrow)

Have had a really busy day today been and bought tile for the downstairs toilet as we are having it gutted over the next few weeks, then it was off to tesco for the shopping, then came home to do 3 loads of washing and off out after that to pick the kids up from the garden centre cafe and meet my Mum, as she had had them for us last night.

They all proceeded to eat their lunch and it didn’t bother me in the slightest, despite them eating delicious scones so it seems my determined head is back on to get this last bit off! Don’t get me wrong I am still having thoughts going through my head of oh I could just eat ........ but luckily they are fleeting and they go as soon as they come and people eating in front of me I am just used to.

The it was home to pick up HB and go to a friends house to catch up for an hour and then back for tea and all the paraphernalia of a Sunday night and getting ready for school tomorrow – baths, reading, spellings etc

So now I’m going to have some ‘me’ time watching private practice with my last shake and have nice dreams that my WI will be amazing tomorrow!!!!!!
Love Jess
Xxx

Last edited:
Good luck for tomorrow my dear and wont be long till that little number is changing again xxxxxxxxxx

MONDAY 6th JULY 2009 DAY 8 RESTART FOR FINAL STRETCH
Original Start date:- Feb 6th 09 WEEK 22 DAY 149
WEIGHT = 11st 2.6 CHANGE = 0.8bs
MOOD =over the moon!!!!!!
WWWWWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO this ss+ malarkey is fantastic.........:D:D:D Ive lost 6.4lbs this week as my restart I can’t believe it! Well I knew roughly how much it would be with daily weighing but can’t believe a 0.8 loss from yesterday and all with being on 4 shakes a day.
Am off to sort the kids for school and get ready for work etc so if I don’t get back before 8.30 will see everyone later
Love Jess
Xxx

Last edited:
Back