Jessie's Slimming World Diary

jessie15

:sign0144:
Hi,

I rejoined my local SW class yesterday and feel now is the right time for me to begin my diet.

I thought that I would, for the first time, begin a weight loss diary on here and would appreciate it if some of you lovely people on here would mind having a look to see if I am doing it right.

Here is what I have had today:

HEA : Milk
HEB: (didnt have anything oops!)

Breakfast: 2 Egg omellete and loads of mushrooms.

Snack: Grapes

Dinner: Large salad (lettuce, toms, onions, cucumber and peppers) Ham and a boiled egg.

Tea: Slimming World chips, Pork chop (all fat removed) baked beans

Syns: Salad Cream 2 syns

Last edited:
What plan are you following hun? Extra Easy?? It looks good to me so far! Make sure you use up your syns tho and maybe have some fruit after dinner? I often have a big bowl of strawberries/raspberries/blueberries as my "pudding". made even nicer if you spend 2 syns on a merangue nest!! :)

The day isnt worth it in my opinion if you dont have some choccie...frozen curly wurly...yum :) xx

Here is todays:

HEA - milk
HEB - Hi Fi bar

Breakfast - Bacon, mushrooms, egg, tomatos, baked beans - yum!

Dinner - Ham and egg salad (2 syns salad dressing)

Snack - raspberries

Tea - Chinese Chicken and Mushroom and boiled rice (weighed the Chicken and Mushroom and it was 466gms and had half so I think 5 1/2 syns was ok for this?)

Syns - 7 1/2

Last edited:
Looks good so far. A tip from me. If your craving a frozen treat due to this looooovely weather we've been having get some robinsons sugar free juice (syn free), mix with water and make ice lollies. Syn free and you don't feel like you missing out :)

Also as Bubbles says the plan is designed so that having syn's actually helps you. You're best trying to start of having 15 syns a day and as you get closer to target reducing syn's as needed (but no less than 5 per day).

Cherry-blossom thank you for that lovely tip and will put some ice lollies in the freezer today, what a good idea!

Today I am having:

HEA - Milk
HEB - Hi Fi Bar

Breakfast - Fruit salad (strawberries, grapes, melon, raspberries and kiwi) and a Mullerlite Cherry yogurt.

Dinner - Large salad, ham and boiled egg and low fat salad cream (1syn) Fruit salad for pud with a spoon of low fat fromage frais and a drizzle of honey(1 Syn)

Snack - banana

Tea - Chicken Stir Fry

Wine 15 syns

Syns - 17!

Will update as day goes on.

Last edited:
Hi Bubbles1984, thank you for taking a look. Yes I am following Extra Easy today.

I shall try the frozen Curly Wurly thanks for the tip.

Wow! you have done so well and you look great!!

Awww thank you, its been a long journey and i still have a long way to go!!! xx

Well this is my 5th day and I am feeling fine, very focused and really enjoying this diet! In fact I feel so full I cant believe its possible to loose weight but Tuesday will answer that.

Here is todays diary:

HEA - Milk
HEB - Bread x 2 from 400g loaf (wholemeal)

Breakfast - Fruit salad

Dinner - Beans on toast (HEB) followed by fruit salad

Snack - Banana

Tea - Steak, Slimming World Chips, fried mushrooms and onions (used Frylight), 1 level tbs mayo (1 syn)

2 Glass of white wine spritzer 15 syns

More fruit for snacking

Total syns so far 16

Last edited:
This is yesterdays diary as I forgot to put it on here:

HEA - Milk
HEB - Hifi bar

Breakfast - Fruit salad

Dinner - Roast lean beef, roast potatoes made with frylight, carrots, cauli, peas and a drizzle of gravy (1 syn) and mustard (1 syn) Fruit salad (strawberries, kiwi, grapes, and melon) 1/2 Mullerlight vanilla yogurt.

Tea - Tinned mackerel in spicy tomato sauce, salad consisting of lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, spring onions, peppers and radish with a drizzle of low fat salad cream (1 syn)

Snack - Hifi bar(HEB) and Fruit salad

Syns total for day - 3 syns which makes up for the last day or two

Yet again I forgot to put what I ate on here yesterday so here goes:

HEA - milk
HEB - Hifi Bar

Breakfast - Fruit salad and a vanilla Mullerlight Yogurt

Dinner - Large Tuna Salad with 2 Syns of mayo

Snack - Banana

Tea - Pasta bake (made with Turkey mince) with loads of onions, carrots and mushrooms in it with some Tomato puree (1 syn). Followed by a couple of large plums.

Total Syns - 3 (saving some for the weekend)

Today was my first weigh in and I have lost 6 1/2lbs!!!! I am thrilled to bits!

Today's menu:

HEA - milk
HEB - Hifi bar

Breakfast - Just a banana as I went to class this morning for my first weigh in.

Lunch - Tesco Simple Lamb Shank in mint gravy with salad followed by fruit salad (Melon, stawberries, grapes, pineapple and kiwi)

Tea - Chicken Stirfry with loads of stirfry veg, noodles and soya sauce.

Snack - Fruit salad

Total syns - 0

Last edited:
Here is what I have eaten or am going to eat today folks:

HEA - Milk
HEB - HI FI bar

Breakfast - Fruit

Dinner - Bacon, Egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and baked beans. Plums

Tea - Pork Chops, slimming world chips(sprinkled with cajun spices, which I am hoping is free) and salad

Snack - Fruit salad consisting of strawberries, grapes, kiwi and mango.

Total syns - 0 (saving for weekend as going out. Is this ok??)

Last edited:
I must try and eat some syns today, I can't believe I am even saying it, but I am finding so many free foods its a struggle to build them in at the min, dont suppose this will last for long though. My children are treating me on Sunday and taking me out for a meal (which they apparently booked before I started SW) so I am trying to save some syns up for then but feel I should be having a few each day, the last couple of days I havent had any.

Todays menu:

HEA - milk
HEB -

Breakfast (Brunch really) - Bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans and a poached egg.

Dinner - 2 eggs, Large fruit salad and a Low fat yogurt (3 1/2 syns)

Tea - Hunters Chicken made with syn free bbq sauce (absolutely gorgeous!!!!!) Slimming World chips and salad.

Coffee with extra milk on top of my HEA allowance (2syns)

At least 4 cups of herbal tea

Total syns for today - 5 1/2 syns

Last edited:
Hi lovely, just popping in to say a massive WELL DONE!!!! :clap: on your weight loss this week!

whoo hoo!! :bunnydance:

Friday' menu -

HEA - milk
HEB - Hifi bar

Breakfast - Fruit salad and a yogurt

Dinner - Hunters Chicken and salad (left over from last night - YUM!) Muller yogurt

Tea - Pasta Bake

Total syns for day - Wine 15 Syns

I am also trying to drink more water including some herbal teas - 4

Last edited:
Mothers Day

HEA - Milk

HEB - ??

Breakfast - Muller yogurt

Dinner - 2 Egg omellete with bacon and mushrooms followed by fruit salad

Out for Mother's Day treat!!! Will try to be good...:angeldevil:

I was good!!!!!!!!!!!

Tea - Grilled gammon, boiled potatoes (no butter),Cabbage, carrots, peas and an egg (which must have been cooked in fat I assume, so will allow a couple of syns for that), 2 diet cokes. I had saved syns all week for wine or pudding but in the end didnt feel like wine and was too full for pudding.

Total syns - 2

Last edited:
Hi Jessie

Congrats on your weight loss, thats brilliant.

Your food diary seems really good.

I hope you have a lovely Mothers day.

Lisa xx

Back