Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

glad to see how well you are doing! onwards and downwards! :D you're well on the way to your valentines day goal! :D x

Well done Jess. That's great! I need your willpower...

Weightloss back to normal now I think. Booo. I think my official WI in tomorrow will be -3lbs, which is pretty awesome for 4 days. Fingers crossed! That'll mean I'll have lost all the weight I put on in December and will be back down to my lowest since starting. Joy!

Will mean I'm 12.5lb from my Anniversary target too! I'm making it anniversary because it gives me an extra WI, but still putting the info on the "Let's Get Sexy for V-day" page thingy. I wanted to be 10.7 but with the extra 3 lbs 15.5 will make me 10.10. Maybe I can get to 10.7 but I'm not going to have a target as high as my last one as I was way off :p

thats fantastic :D good luck for that - know you can do it! xxx

Well done thats great. You are doing really well. x
Thank you, so are you :)

thats fantastic :D good luck for that - know you can do it! xxx

Thanks very muchly! We have the same target.. race ya ;)

Points for today:
B - 2 pieces of crustless toast with spead (3)
L - Falafel pitta with tzatziki (6)

Think I might have fajitas for dins. Really fancy them! 10 points for 2 but so worth it. That will leave me with 2 points, so no choccy today! I'm going to buy some dark chocolate with orange next shop and split it up for a lower point chocolate munch. Will have a partyfood sized cheesecake for 1.5 instead maybe :)

where do you get them from? the falafels we do at work are dead high in points.. AND now we've stopped doing them cause no-one buys them but me! :p

Good luck for tomorrow! xx

where do you get them from? the falafels we do at work are dead high in points.. AND now we've stopped doing them cause no-one buys them but me! :p

Sainsburys! Hehe. There are a pack of 12 in the fridge section somewhere, 1/2 a point each. Also Linda McCartney falafel balls are 1/2 point each I think and are frozen (got them from Sainsburys too) but I haven't actually tried them yet.

i dont frequent the frozen section much.. too cold LOL :p and i shall look on fresh for them.. bet they're a ranged item (Sainsburys decide Northerners arent big enough consumers of falafels so only supply them to the south :p) Sainsburys are dumb like that :(

Just wanted to say think you're doing so well! xx

good going. will be looking for falafel balls too as have had them before and liked so your pitta idea sounds gorgeous.
think you are right about setting targets too high, if i do that i just set myself up for a falll, thats why for now i have a pairs of jeans as my target

Good luck for tomorrow Jess. I know you are going to have a good one :D

Being so good! I only had 2 points left and really wanted chocolate, but my only chocolate bars are 3.5. I got Adam to drive me 2 miles to get some dark chocolate, but there wasn't any. Instead I found these gorgeous mini thornton chocolate brownies for 1 point each. I managed to only have 2. After last month I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to get back to it properly so I'm very happy that I have :)

Oh but back to work tomorrow :( Then back to college Tuesday.

Back