Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Wow missus, your team member is proud of you :D Well done on sticking to it x

Wow missus, your team member is proud of you :D Well done on sticking to it x

Thank you, I'm feeling very proud of myself too, hehe :D Also feeling a bit smug as there are only a couple of people that have managed to get back on track yet and it's probably the first time that I'm not the one struggling. Sympathetic at the same time of course, because I know how hard it is to regain motivation!

Yep, I'm struggling big time. I am so jealous of you at the mo (but proud too!)

yeah i think yog. i am back 100% tomorrow. have been good since new year but couldnt say 100%. you have done great

I think it's fine to get back to it slowly :) The body is so used to lots of calories after xmas that you may find you've lost anyway because of the drop.

Yep, I'm struggling big time. I am so jealous of you at the mo (but proud too!)

I know you'll get back to it soon Lea, you've done so well :) It's hard enough after Xmas without being ill on top! Especially as you're happy with how you look, you don't have the hating-how-you-look-ness to spur you on.

Being so good! I only had 2 points left and really wanted chocolate, but my only chocolate bars are 3.5. I got Adam to drive me 2 miles to get some dark chocolate, but there wasn't any. Instead I found these gorgeous mini thornton chocolate brownies for 1 point each. I managed to only have 2. After last month I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to get back to it properly so I'm very happy that I have :)

Oh but back to work tomorrow :( Then back to college Tuesday.

I am really impressed! :D:D:D

Great job Jess and thanks due to Adam ....hero of the hour I think

You have really nailed it this year

Take care

M

very well done! so pleased for you chuck! :) xxx

Well done you. An excellent result and well done for losing a stone too. You are doing brilliant.

Hi Jess, not been on your diary for about a week so loads to catch up on

Well done on getting back to it - and with a vengeance. 3.5lbs off is awesome.

I am one of the getting back to it strugglers I'm afraid....there's still chocolate in this house and every cupboard I open its staring at me - pitifully wanting me to eat it - and of course, being so kind, I oblige.

I reckon after weigh in on Wednesday will be my "proper" start.

Keep going and well done to Adam for the knight in shining armour routine.

Wow Jess...that is brilliant! Well done :D

You are so close to 11.7 now...you'll get that goal next week. Well done again x

I am one of the getting back to it strugglers I'm afraid....there's still chocolate in this house and every cupboard I open its staring at me - pitifully wanting me to eat it - and of course, being so kind, I oblige.

LOL, exactly - we're doing it a favour, right? :rolleyes:

I ate all my chocolate on Xmas day, but my sister got Jon some chocolate and he only took it home yesterday - and that was because I said that if he didn't take it, I was going to eat it myself :D

xx

Well done on losing a stone, that's great!! xx

New foods at McDs! A little chicken burger which is similar to the McChicken sandwich but the size of the cheeseburger. That's replacing the chicken snack wrap though :( However, they are adding a new wrap which had the chicken select piece, sour cream, salsa and tortilla chips. Yummy! Will probably still be low in points, but higher than the original snack wrap. However, I can just have it made the way it used to be as all the ingredients are still there if I want to save points. Another new thing.. Little Italian. Small again, beef patty in ciabatta with a slice of cheese, lettuce and tomato relish. Also, onion rings :D They usually put the nutritional info up immediately on the website, but haven't :( I can't eat it yet!

B - None
L - 3 selects, sour cream dip, medium fries (14)

Going to have another falafel pitta (6) for dinner to finish off the tzatziki before it goes off. Leaving me with 4 if I give myself my extra work points. I think I will :) Helloooo brownies.

Back