Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

What's this about a restart tomorrow? :p

(If you mean Friday - I wholeheartedly agree, I went to the pub, and you just KNOW that a pizza seems like a good idea when drunk!)

x

What's this about a restart tomorrow? :p

(If you mean Friday - I wholeheartedly agree, I went to the pub, and you just KNOW that a pizza seems like a good idea when drunk!)

x

I mean Friday yes :) My online shop came Thursday night so I just HAD to wait for it before I could start :p I had a final dominos as well. Hehe. All ready now though.

Mine was probably worse than pizza - cheesy garlic bread :eek: I was sat eating it and there was a puddle of grease on the floor next to me.... it was SO good though :p

To be fair, the best thing about WW is that you *can* still eat it (just that I'd have to have run a marathon to justify a whole pizza! :p)

x

Mine was probably worse than pizza - cheesy garlic bread :eek: I was sat eating it and there was a puddle of grease on the floor next to me.... it was SO good though :p

To be fair, the best thing about WW is that you *can* still eat it (just that I'd have to have run a marathon to justify a whole pizza! :p)

x

No I win! I had half a large pepperoni pizza, half a portion of potato wedges, 2 garlic and herb dips (3 points EACH!) and 2 cookies with chocolate and toffee dip. Oh, how DID I get so fat? :p

Mmmmmm, I wonder :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (and you're not fat - I keep telling you.)

Ah, well the restart was today - glad you enjoyed your pizza etc. Sounded absolutely gorgeous. xx

Restart went well. I'm on 22 points (not for very long though!) but I always give myself a couple of extra points on work days.

Had 3 selects, sour cream and medium fries (13.5), a mini green and blacks choccy bar (4) and a stirfry (5). 22.5. Don't think I'll eat anything else today. I'm not going to eat any saved points as I only have until Monday. If I eat any after that it'll just affect the next weigh-in.

Good luck on the restart hun - you know you can soooo do it!

3 points each for those tiny garlic dips from dom's?! :eek: i usually have 3 or 4 to dip my crusts in.. shhheeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat. LOL :p

hope you savoured every last bite! :D well done on your first day back on diet :) x

Hi Jess, hope the restart is going well and you're enjoying the weekend x

Good luck on the restart, sounds like your doing well already. Congrats on your loss xx

Well, I've STSed which isn't bad :)
I was following Core (ish) this weekend. Seemed to be hungry all the time, which doesn't make any sense cause all I was doing was sitting in a classroom all weekend!

I think you do win on the pizza :p
Jon had a huge burger :eek: I've never been a big fan of burgers, apart from the proper 100% beef mince type, with melted cheddar *drools* and a floury breadcake. Mmmmm.

Anyway, enough of the talk about junk food, LOL.

x

Good luck with the restart, sounds like you are on the right track!! Have you read any of the House of Night books? I bought Marked at the weekend, not sure when I will start it trying to get through a killer book on Anne Boleyn, then I really need to read Wicked before I see the musical in May, not to mention finishing off Harry Potter!! God when did reading become so pressurised!

Good luck with the restart, sounds like you are on the right track!! Have you read any of the House of Night books? I bought Marked at the weekend, not sure when I will start it trying to get through a killer book on Anne Boleyn, then I really need to read Wicked before I see the musical in May, not to mention finishing off Harry Potter!! God when did reading become so pressurised!

No I haven't, are they good? What are they about?

Back