Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Whaaaaaaaaaaat? How do you have a house so cheap in this area?! *cries* I'm going to move in with you, k?

Tis a favour from my stemp-mums parents as come January i will have nowhere to live :D. Make sure you bring food! And a sofa, and TV and anything you have ;)

Lost 0.5 :confused: I gained 2lb over the weekend! I'm not actually that surprised, but a bit peed off with myself. I'd done so well during the week but blew it. I could have probably had a 3lb loss this week.

Hey! It's still a loss lady! Well done xx

Hey! It's still a loss lady! Well done xx

Yeah, I suppose :) When I eat my correct number of points I lose 0.4lb by the morning, almost always, it's very strange.. even when I did it a few years ago. So I weigh myself daily (naughty, I know) sometimes and atm I'm sustaining. I'm actually quite proud of myself that I'm not putting on weight while not watching what I eat. I'm finding it too hard at the moment, so I guess I hope to sustain 'til New Year then crack on with it! Though I'm also hoping my motivation kicks in and I start losing :)

well done hun another step closer to goal xx

Hi Jess, as everyone says - its 0.5lbs in the right direction

As you say, if you maintain over this time of year with parties etc then you will have done very well indeed.

And, anyway...you looked so lovely in your christmas outfit it would be hard to be motivated to lose some more....

Rosie xx

Well done on your .5lb loss this week...a loss is better than a gain so you should feel happy with it. :D
Hope you had a good day helping at the school! xx

Just got a big shock! I'm going to Harvesters for a meal Friday to catch up with friends from college as it's been about 4 weeks since we broke up for work experience. I'm being rubbish with my points at the moment but am trying to be as good as I can. I know that I am not the best person at this diet and am sometimes lucky to lose at all, as I always say "F-it!" when going out etc whereas everyone else saves points. I decided that I'd be really good Friday though as I think I automatically choose the crap stuff as I think I want it due to habit. I looked through the menu and decided I'd go for either soup or melon balls/other fruit (depending on the soup), salmon with rice and something.. and if I couldn't resist a dessert then the little pots, one with chocolate, one with fruit and something that I haven't got a clue about. I thought I didn't really need to check the points as I'm not pointed at the moment, but thought I better have a peak at the calories just in case. They were fine, 10.5 for the 2 meals, 19 if I wanted the dessert. Howeeeever, I was scrolling through and saw how many calories the things I would normal pick are. I added up the meal I would normally pick and it had 4000 calories with 60g of sat fat! 75 points.

Blimey oh riley - just makes you realise how easy it actually is to put on 1lb by eating 3500 calories too much if you can do it in one meal pretty much. That is terrifying

Note to self: Avoid Harvester unless in a salad mood

Holy crapperoni indeed batman! That is shocking!! I do remember being shocked at my double cheeseburger meal from weatherspoons which I used to get all the time...40 points apparently..oh poo!!
Sorry about the dinner school...it truely is a lovely meal and it is mearly jealous sprouting out of my mouth. I can only hope that you have a wonderful experience eating there.... :S...yummy yummy in my tummy....:D

bet it would be a tasty 75pts though :D ..sorry, not helping! GO FOR THE SALAD! :p hope you have a nice time though xxx

Ok add me to the list of avoiders!!!!!

Blimey - i bet i ate more points that that when i used to go! I used to have gammon and chips and salad and a pudding! LOL xx

I was in Sainsbury's today and I thought I'd have a look at the chocolate milkshake I used to get sometimes - I'd drink the whole bottle in a day, and theres is 20 POINTS in the bottle :eek:
That's just a drink! I'd then have crisps, sandwiches/sausage rolls, etc. :eek:

Sometimes it's a wonder I wasn't humongous! Lol.

xx

Won't be on here much this evening because I've hurt my eye and stuff is starting to go blurry so better get off :p I was cutting down xmas trees and held the top back so I could cut the bottom but let go.. boing.. smacked me in the eye. It doesn't hurt too much anymore, just a slight ache, but the blurred vision might need checking out!

awww bless ya hen! I did that with a serrated knife at work.. missed my eye but took a large chunk outta my face haha :p

hope your eye is better soon! xxx

:eek: aww Jess, hope your eye is better soon - if its not better in the morning - make sure you get it checked out babe xxx

hey you, hows the eye this morning? If you have to go to the docs, i think you will look amazing as a pirate if you get a patch :D

I have a small hyphema where blood pools in your eye or something. It can be serious but mine's not, it's only little, can't even see it with naked eye. I'm not supposed to cover it so no pirate patch for me unfortunately :p

I weighed myself this morning and was 0.6lb less than yesterday. I cannot believe it! Ok, this is what I ate yesterday, I will have to guess points as I wasn't weighing or anything:

Thick piece of bread cut off a round loaf with butterspread x 2. (6?)
3 chocolate fingers (3?)
Maryland cookie - (2?)
Small jacket potato, cheese, coleslaw, beans, butter - (9)
Mini yule log - (4?)
Juice - (1)
Watermelon - (1)
Wotsits - (1)
Ripple - (4)
Malteasers - (2)
Piece of cheese - (4)
2 pieces of toblerone - (2?)
Small portion of chips with mayo (8)
Falafel pitta with tzatiki - (6)
Satsuma - just one, counting as 0.

53 points! I don't even know how I ate that much. Just goes to show how well my body responds to exercise (I was cutting down trees for hours.. It was 0.5 degrees out and I was down to my bottom layer because I was so hot.. was knackering). I need to do more. Anyway, after today I'm going to start pointing again, because obviously I don't have much self control :p

hope your eye gets better hunni.xx

Back