Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

awww bless ya! hope you dont hurt sometime soon! but think of the AP you've earned :D x

It hurts. Owowowow it huuuurts. I'm so glad I only have 2 days left (with only one being physical work, the other being office/pub :p). I've enjoyed my time but I can't do it anymore! Even when I don't hurt I can't enjoy it properly because I know it's going to hurt. My arms are so heavy and I can't face tomorrow :( 3 days in a row is too much.

Awww Jess! As Rach says, think of the AP! Hope today is relatively pain free! x

not long to go hun! x

Still a bit achey, but no more physical work. Yaaay. My face is extremely hot though which it always is after being outdoors all day.

Going to my mum's Saturday! Hope I can resist the food 'til Christmas Eve :p It's easier when the food isn't in the house! I don't have naughty stuff in the cupboards. She will, especially as it's Christmas!

youll do fine, if not its xmas and we'll all enjoy ourselves :D xxx

A belated well done on your loss this week, even if reading your posts has put me in the notion for nutella!!

Hi Jess, glad your outdoor physical work is now done. Enjoy your time wiv yr mum, take care babe xxx

A belated well done on your loss this week, even if reading your posts has put me in the notion for nutella!!

Hehe, sorry! It's goooood. I blame my friend, she gave me some of hers then I had to buy a jar. Don't worry about the belatedness, totally understandable!

so was today your last day? howd it go? xx

seriously? easy job! :D was it a nice colour?

..how very random! :D wotcha got planned for the weekend then? owt or nowt? x

I'm now at mummies! I was really organised, got my Christmas shopping done earlier as I didn't want to shop in the mad rush. Now I have to help mum with hers. Pfft.

I forgot to bring my scales up so won't be weighing in Monday. Just as well probably :p I think I gained a 1lb over the week and have also forgotten to bring up WW stuff! Trying not to be too bad, but not being great either. Yesterday I had poached egg on toast for breakfast, tiny stew with a piece of bread and 2 mini muffins for lunch, small portion of chips for dinner. I don't think I'll really be able to stick with it 'til January 1st.

I think the most we can stick to over Xmas is 'everything in moderation', and I reckon it's the best plan of action :)

I mean, this year I'm going to NOT have second helpings of Xmas pudding, I'm going to go easy on the cream ;) but I'm still going to have everything I would do, just maybe slightly less of it ;)

xx

You'll be fine just rein it in when you can and get back to it when you get home.

Have a great stay at home

M

Have a wonderful time at your Mums hun. Just try and may has make healthy choices as you can and make sure your enjoy yourself

Back