Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

lmao you sound like a police officer "tackle the streets" ..or maybe a politician :p

know how you're feeling about the diet.. i'm in exactly the same place! hope you have a lovely easter anyway, and good luck for monday :) x

I won't need luck dude, I'll need a frickin miracle! I had a massive burger and the best chips ever yesterday! <3 GBK. Plus 2 milkshakes made with icecream. Chippy chips twice this week. God, I've just eaten constantly and all bad stuff! I will be nomming chocolate this weekend too :) I soooo hope this Monday is the one, hehe.

On another note, I did a little Easter shopping today. Bought my niece some white chocolate, a cute dress, some adorable little pink boots and a swimming costume.. bought my other niece a token pressie, a little pink chick. She doesn't know she's born yet so I'm not wasting my money :p I've only just started being interested in older niece recently, now she has a personality and I'm sure it'll be the same for this one. Am I a bad person? :p

*laughs insanely* maybe a little bit but you get points for honesty! :D

btw, thank you for my voucher for my mcchicken sandwich :) i'm meeting a friend for lunch at maccy d's next week and i will be using it then :) i have safeguarded it in my stylish purse (so stylish that you copied it! :p ;) ) xxx

Burger, chips, ice cream mmmm. Don't know how you manage to work at mcdonalds without munching chips all day.

Did my first day! Whooooo. I feel really proud of myself because I went out in London and still stayed in my points! I was starving before dinner and went into McDs and stuck with my veggie deli with diet coke as planned. I even saved 3 points for a cocktail which I never got to have because the people in the McDs (not mine :p) are so facking rubbish. I asked for 2 veggie delis, one an employee meal and one with just a diet coke... Took 15 minutes for 3 people to put the order in correctly?! I wanted to lean over and do it myself.

Anyway, went to a comedy show and on my way home I was soooo hungry. My stomach hurt I was so hungry and I walked past Upper Crust, a pasty place, WH Smiths, Burger King etc into M&S. Shared some humous w/breadsticks, a fruit pot and some a bottle of water with Adam *polishes halo*. First time I've been surrounded by yummy food while starving and resisted. I was going to get on the train starving if M&S was shut too! Ate some pickled onions when I got home but still really hungry!

Having a poker night and BBQ Saturday so will try save so points for that, but I just want a lowfat burger (or make my own). I'll make some lowfat potato salad and I'll be good. Will have a couple of vodkas and diet cokes too :)

Hi hun

Well done you for getting back into it yest - its bloomin hard as you said but you done Yayyyyy ;o)

make some turkey burgers - they are yummy I posted them on the recipe thread be great for your bbq xxx

Hi hun

Well done you for getting back into it yest - its bloomin hard as you said but you done Yayyyyy ;o)

make some turkey burgers - they are yummy I posted them on the recipe thread be great for your bbq xxx

Oooh, thanks :) will check that out now x

Well done Jess, you truely are an inspiration!! Isn't it hard resisting instant food late at night. I don't tend to eat many McDonalds etc, but after a night out I'm shovelling them in!!
If you want a low fat burger, veggie ones are meant to be low fat (don't taste the same but a sacrifice which has to be made?!).

Thanks dudes :)

Lunch - LC chicken tikka meal (7.5) + mini naan (2)
Dinner - Chicken chow mein - 7
Snack - Crunchie - 3.5

20 points, saved 2 for Saturday :) Will try save 4 points tomorrow and some Sunday if need be. I'll work out my points beforehand.

I had my lunch at 12 then dinner at 8:30. The hunger! Still, I resisted eating any from the work kitchen. Woot.

Been ill today so ate crap for lunch, 2 packs of skips and 2 crunchies :p 10 points. Having jacket potato, beans, lf coleslaw and lf cheese for dinner. 18 points and if all goes to plan another 4 points for Saturday!

Change of plan, it's not meant to be very nice Saturday so we're having Dominos instead. I'll have 28 points + any I save tomorrow. I usually get pepperoni pizza which is 5 points per slice but I'm going to get a cheese and tomato, add some ham and veggies for 3 per slice. I also used to eat 2-3 garlic and herb dips for 3 points each! I've found this yummy lf garlic and herb salad dressing which is really low in points which I'm going have with it instead :) If I end up with 32 points I don't know what I'll do with all of them! I bought doritos and dips for everyone else and to resist tempation I got myself some lf houmous and breadsticks. I'm so into this right now :D

Well done on getting back into it...Im going for pizza hut for the first time since starting WW and am v.nervous about staying in control!

mmmm I love pizza but nope can't do it too high in points for me and i know I wouldn't stop at 1 or 2 slices. Enjoy xxx

Hello sweetie... feels like ages since I properly left my mark in your diary. Sounds like you sooooo in the zone. Domino's - OMG - I wish I wish I wish I could bring myself to eat one... if I start that will be it for me!

2 stone seems a great target to aim for... I'd be delighted if I lost another 2 stone... I'd be 8.10 - perfect but it's prob never gonna happen so just aiming for 9.7...

Still thinking of that bloody pizza....

Back