Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Me and Jon didn't 'do' V-day either. Someone asked us what we did and I said 'well, we slept in til 2 and then made cookies' lol. Which wasn't even romantic cause we can't cook together, we always end up arguing :rotflmao:

Have an awesome weekend, it sounds really good! :D

Me and Jon didn't 'do' V-day either. Someone asked us what we did and I said 'well, we slept in til 2 and then made cookies' lol. Which wasn't even romantic cause we can't cook together, we always end up arguing :rotflmao:

Have an awesome weekend, it sounds really good! :D

V day is a total con, the only people making out of it are Mr Clinton, Mr Interflora and Mr Hallmark - if a couple can't be romantic all year round its a pretty poor show!

hey Jess :D how was your weekend? xxx

Hi everyone!

I had a great time away. The cottage was amazing and we had a really relaxing time. Stayed one night in Bath and if I'd had paid the full price I would be so annoyed! It was alright for what I paid though. Ate so much food i didn't feel even close to hungry the whole time. The last night we had Moroccan and afterwards we had to lie on the bed for the rest of the night after taking a painkiller :p it was gorgeous though.. Massive mezze platter to share and kebas with couscous. I plan to make it soon.

So back on the diet after 3 naughty weeks off and I weigh 12 stone 13. Can't remember what I was before but I think 3lbs gain? Started the healthy 2 weeks yesterday, ie no crisps, sweets, chocolate. Of course yesterday my big box of choccies I ordered from hotel chocolat for our anniversary get away turned up finally! Stuck them in the wardrobe and after the 2 weeks we'll have one each (pairs) and discuss them, haha. Chocolate club. Yesterday I had a bagel with a bit of peanut butter for breakfast, some low fat pesto with pasta, dairylea Dunkers, apple, orange for lunch then pollock, new pots and green beans for dinner. Today muesli followed by beans on wholemeal toast and fajitas for dinner. We've not got back into pointing yet but I did a rough add up in my head and I was under yesterday I think.

Wow this took ages to type on the iPhone (sorry Rach).

Its not Jess i'm worried about Nikki its Adam we may have to carry lol

If I was a choccy kind of person Jess have to admit they did smell and look rather nice.
forgot to ask what the Pollack was like last night it did smell lovely when it was cooking.
hopefully see a bit more of you next week and one of my Rosemary C recipes could easierly be pointed up so if you'd like I can cook for us when i'm over :D

Hi everyone!

I had a great time away. The cottage was amazing and we had a really relaxing time. Stayed one night in Bath and if I'd had paid the full price I would be so annoyed! It was alright for what I paid though. Ate so much food i didn't feel even close to hungry the whole time. The last night we had Moroccan and afterwards we had to lie on the bed for the rest of the night after taking a painkiller :p it was gorgeous though.. Massive mezze platter to share and kebas with couscous. I plan to make it soon.

So back on the diet after 3 naughty weeks off and I weigh 12 stone 13. Can't remember what I was before but I think 3lbs gain? Started the healthy 2 weeks yesterday, ie no crisps, sweets, chocolate. Of course yesterday my big box of choccies I ordered from hotel chocolat for our anniversary get away turned up finally! Stuck them in the wardrobe and after the 2 weeks we'll have one each (pairs) and discuss them, haha. Chocolate club. Yesterday I had a bagel with a bit of peanut butter for breakfast, some low fat pesto with pasta, dairylea Dunkers, apple, orange for lunch then pollock, new pots and green beans for dinner. Today muesli followed by beans on wholemeal toast and fajitas for dinner. We've not got back into pointing yet but I did a rough add up in my head and I was under yesterday I think.

Wow this took ages to type on the iPhone (sorry Rach).

Glad you had a nice time hun x Iphone? Did I hear correctly that you have an iphone? I'm getting mine the end of the week can't wait, you'll have to send me your number then I can text you for free via whatsapp!!!

Glad you had a nice time hun x Iphone? Did I hear correctly that you have an iphone? I'm getting mine the end of the week can't wait, you'll have to send me your number then I can text you for free via whatsapp!!!

Yup! Got it when I worked at Mcds cos I got 30% off o2 tariffs :) I haven't heard about this ap, sounds good! I'll PM you my number.

Grr, pissed off with Adam. I'm in the middle of a conversation with my mum on MY computer (which I paid for with MY lottery winnings, from MY ticket, that I bought and shared with him.. though he took over half) and he expects me to stop immediately for 20 minutes so he can fix his computer. He is so bloody rude, he thinks he's entitled to do whatever he wants all the time. He asked if he could use it "quickly" so I say yes and then after about 10 minutes I need to reply to my mum as the window has been flashing the whole time and he gets in a massive strop as what he's doing is SOOOO important (it's f-ing not!!) that he can't stop for 2 seconds for me to use my own bloody computer! His computer has been broken for weeks, he couldn't be arsed to send off the part to get it fixed for weeks and there is no reason it needs fixing tonight but he's a d-head. He's ridiculously spoilt.. hasn't got a clue about the value of money, never tidies up after himself and moans about having to do everything adults have to do. He wants to go to work, come home and then do absolutely nothing. There is a mouldy cup of tea with an orange in it (why?!) next to his bed with a pair of dirty boxers on top. I am sick of looking after a fricking 24 year old child! He never ever looks in the bank account, just draws money out willy nilly to spend on things like £6 kebabs for lunch.

Oh and talking to my MOTHER whom I haven't spoke to in about a week isn't important, but if I tried to butt in while he was playing a GAME he'd go mental. Seriously, not even allowed to speak. Sometimes I HATE him.

awww Jess! BREATHE! Its perfectly normal for men to be idiots sometimes.. Matty can be the same.. in my current state i would say crack open those chocolates and eat his half too.. but thats not the answer..

go play on your beautiful iphone or watch vampire diaries all over again for the beauuuutiful Stefan :D (or Damon, if you're a baddie lover :p)

I'm still loving Damon, will never stop loving those bad boys!!

Grr, pissed off with Adam. I'm in the middle of a conversation with my mum on MY computer (which I paid for with MY lottery winnings, from MY ticket, that I bought and shared with him.. though he took over half) and he expects me to stop immediately for 20 minutes so he can fix his computer. He is so bloody rude, he thinks he's entitled to do whatever he wants all the time. He asked if he could use it "quickly" so I say yes and then after about 10 minutes I need to reply to my mum as the window has been flashing the whole time and he gets in a massive strop as what he's doing is SOOOO important (it's f-ing not!!) that he can't stop for 2 seconds for me to use my own bloody computer! His computer has been broken for weeks, he couldn't be arsed to send off the part to get it fixed for weeks and there is no reason it needs fixing tonight but he's a d-head. He's ridiculously spoilt.. hasn't got a clue about the value of money, never tidies up after himself and moans about having to do everything adults have to do. He wants to go to work, come home and then do absolutely nothing. There is a mouldy cup of tea with an orange in it (why?!) next to his bed with a pair of dirty boxers on top. I am sick of looking after a fricking 24 year old child! He never ever looks in the bank account, just draws money out willy nilly to spend on things like £6 kebabs for lunch.

Oh and talking to my MOTHER whom I haven't spoke to in about a week isn't important, but if I tried to butt in while he was playing a GAME he'd go mental. Seriously, not even allowed to speak. Sometimes I HATE him.

Completely understand your frustrations, men will always be more immature then women, its a fact, often because they are totally spoilt by their mums and aren't brought up to actually appreciate the real world and all its complexities.

Once again, this is why I have a dog and not a man in my life!!

Oh dear jess last friday it was me dealing with the complete idiot of a bf (he hasnt grown up & he is 35!)

Will adams mummy read your post & be upset or will she understand your frustrations? Kally?..... x

Lol Charly Adam's mummy won't get involved in undomestic bliss although I would like to point out I did not spoil him it was not my doing at all, that was his nan and grandad lol although I actually don't think he's quite that bad as he does wash up after dinner,which is more than my old man ever does lol plus I know Jess doesn't mean it its just anger speaking lol ps Jess tell him to use my flipping laptop if he needs to go online

Last edited:
I've calmed down now. He apologised in the end which was all it takes. I hate that he doesn't apologise and blames me for being unreasonable. I don't think Adam's mumsy will get upset as he was raised very well, it's just over the past couple of years he's turning into a bit of a knobber. His nan would never have let him get away with being the lazy slob he was when we lived in the house. I'd be in tears sometimes because I would tidy up and he'd just throw his clothes all over the floor or I'd spend all day cleaning the house and he'd get food over the kitchen and not wipe it up. Whoever doesn't cook washes up but he'd live it therefor days etc etc. It builds up until I flip out. Him thinking he can take over my stuff has been building up as he snatches my iPhone out of my hand while I'm reading stuff out loud to him and then I'm selfish and possessive when I tell him off! I have to get my rants out here :p he only treats me like this, he wouldn't push anyone else out the way or snatch things off other people so he knows it's wrong. He agrees was a dhead though so all is good :)

mummy k he only washes up cos nanny e would smack his ass!

No we're all good now :) Thankfully his faults are greatly outweighed by his awesomeness! There's another cup of tea going mouldy by the bed though and he hasn't unpacked his clothes from the little trip away :rolleyes: He'll never change. I'll never stop moaning though :p

Feeling rather proud of myself having gone *4* whole days without crap. At work a women brings in cakes and stuff weekly for people to buy and yesterday she brought some more in. Rocky road, caramel shortbread and toffee shortbread. It was tough! I had to have some wholemeal toast as I was really hungry but it's better than a cake. So yesterday I had a chicken breast sub with carrot, tomato, pickles, sweetcorn, onion, and peppers. Yum yum. We had some Japanese for dinner, very healthy and lots of green tea. Today so far I've had wholemeal toast, don't know what for lunch.. maybe a bowl of muesli or maybe a veg finger sammich. Dinner is tuna steak, cubed potatoes and homemade salsa.

Glad harmony is once again restored, although next time he snatches the iphone out of your hands, punch him on the nose - I gaurantee he wont' do it again!!

Food sounding good jess,keep it up whens weigh in day again:confused:

Its friday tomoz & that means lee coming over...if we have another domestic i swear to god ill break his legs!
Violent thoughts i know but sometimes he makes me sooo MAD! xx

Back