Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Went swimming with Mumma K. We did 40 lengths, whoo! My arms are aching now though.

Also, got 50% off Tesco clothing in Friday Frenzy.. 2 hours only, the code is XX-FBFFMAY and lasts until 2.17. I got 2 dresses, a cardi, a swimming costume, a kaftan, a pair of shoes, a cropped jumper, a pair of shorts for adam, a jacket, cycling shorts and two tops with P&P for £69!

Well done jess on the 40 lengths and the mega huge bargains!!!! 50% off!!!! fab...xxxx

Have a great weekend..xxx

Thanks Linz! Here are my favourite pieces (ok, nearly everything apart from the basic tops) :p Still 25% off btw, code on facebook.

Jacket:
Clothing at Tesco | F&F Collection Boyfriend jacket > smart coats & jackets > New In - Womens > featured products

Dress (got it in white too):
Clothing at Tesco | F&F Cross over dress > casual dresses > New In - Womens > featured products

Cardi:
Clothing at Tesco | F&F Floral printed cardigan > cardigans > New In - Womens > featured products

Cropped jumper:
Clothing at Tesco | F&F cropped jumper > jumpers > womenswear > featured products

Shoes:
Clothing at Tesco | F&F Leather wedge shoes > shoes > womenswear > featured products

Kaftan:
Clothing at Tesco | F&F Spot print kaftan > long sleeve tops > New In - Womens > featured products

Cossi:
Clothing at Tesco | F&F Cross back swimsuit > swimsuits > womenswear > featured products

Made homemade falafel and houmous today. I'd probably make the falafel again but probably not the houmous, too much effort to make both (lazy and I cut myself cleaning the processor blade :rolleyes:). Adam liked it. I fed him an uber hotdog today too so he's happy with me.

Oh shoot, I missed the deal. Serves me right for tidying my room!

Well done on the lengths poppet, I love swimming and really must by a new swimsuit (the old one is too big and my boobahs fall out of it!) and get thee down to the local pool.

xx

I absolutely LOVE that dress! It's gorgeous!!!

Well done you on 40 lengths!! x

I know! And for £5! :D That's why I got it in 2 colours. Nearly got it in dark pink too, but stopped myself. They also had long jumpers with animals on which I had to stop myself from buying as it's summer soon :rolleyes: I made my basket yesterday so I could just checkout quickly as soon as the code was released.. completely forget, came back from swimming and saw it had been up for an hour so I lost a gorgeous gold satin top and black tea dress, but oh well! Good job I made the basket before though, soooo slow.

Some cracking bargains there missy!!! Specially love the dress too..xx

Fabulous bargains Jess! The spotty kaftan is gorgeous. I'm very impressed by your 40 lengths, the most exercise I ever get in a swimming pool is on holiday.

And even that is only me climbing on and off my lilo. I did watch the pool aerobics once too...with a cocktail in my hand!:eek:

:cry::cry::cry: they only have the midget sizes left no way I'm a gonna squeeze my puppies in a size 16 fitted style cardi haha!!! diet or no diet.

how did you find out about the bargains at tescos jess?
I get that martin lewis's money saving expert email & it gives you some bargain news but i never seem to get in there quick enough!

How soon to france? ive only just come back from hol but already jealous of other peeps hols coming up! x

Someone on facebook "liked" the clothing at tesco page.. I thought that was an odd thing to like so looked on it and it had details of an offer on Friday to celebrate their 6 month anniversary. Details slowly released, turned out to be 50% off for two hours. It said first 6000 people originally but there were 40000 people in the group and people were annoyed, so they changed it to as many as possible in the two hours which they extended by 30 minutes during. Clever PR, because 50% off for 2 hours wouldn't have got as much attention without using facebook and slowly releasing details. I might sign up to the martin lewis one.

France is 4 weeks! 1 week left until my dissertation is due in, one exam and then I can relax and look forward to it :)

Right, I'm going to give SW a go too. I'm going to wait for another week because:

a) I forgot to cancel the hotel chocolat thing and a box is winging its way over here. £17, oooops. Proper waste of money.. it's nice but I meant to cancel it, but they make it really hard. I have cancelled now but I have to eat the chocs, can't not for £17 :rolleyes:

b) My dissertation is due in a week on Tuesday. No way I'm dieting this week.

c) Going for dins with mumma K on Friday for birthday/engagement celebrations :)

I am going to join the classes! Join before 27th of May and it's half price join so £5 and less than £5 a class. I'm scared! I've never done a class before. I have to though as recently I haven't been able to stick to anything and this will make me. So that's 3 weeks of dieting before France.. I'll still be a fatty but nevermind! Won't be dieting whilst away but will get back on it when I come back. Adam said he lost a lot of weight on SW years back, but he was also playing roller hockey. He says if I'm doing SW he'll start pointing again as he finds it easy. I've told him I'm not pointing for him though but SW is low fat anyway so he'll be fine.

Last edited:
:8855:Seem to have started a Sw revolution here on the Ww section haha !!!
I knew as soon as Katie joined me it wouldn't be long before we converted others
muttley-1.gif

I promise you will love it Jess, you too Nikki as both of you love cooking and Sw is a cooks dream diet.

Back