Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

:D Right Jess
You and I are going to come up with a stonking plan to lose the rest of this weight
time to get our thinking caps on and sort it out
if we both follow the same thing should in theory be easier as we'll be able to cook for each other when i'm around me thinks
So from Sunday I am back :D

:D Right Jess
You and I are going to come up with a stonking plan to lose the rest of this weight
time to get our thinking caps on and sort it out
if we both follow the same thing should in theory be easier as we'll be able to cook for each other when i'm around me thinks
So from Sunday I am back :D

Alright :) But I'm not eating no bloomin' shamus! :p

Hello my lovely, hope your okay and have a great weekend xxx

Hope you have a lovely weekend hun and that gain shall be gone in a jiffy

x

Thanks guys :)

Had a lovely meal with mumma K. I ate a loooot. 2.5 poppadums, chicken pakora (amazing! never had it before), and a mild, creamy curry with cashew nuts + pilau rice. All of it was very nice, many thanks to Mr Hog and his wallet :p No one finished their curries, took them home in a doggy bag and had some for lunch! Took a load of mint choccies home with me and they also gave me and the Kmeister a rose. A crappy rose, but nice gesture!

Today Adam and I had a wander around Waitrose. I think I belong there, the food is amazing. The meat looks sooo good! Plus they do much smaller sizes of meat which is great for just me and Adam. I buy the freedom food or free range meat anyway which is expensive but doesn't look as good as Waitrose's meat for the same price. Even their essentials stuff looks good and I wouldn't say Waitrose is overly expensive unless you go out of your way to buy expensive stuff (like an £18 ostrich egg... cool, but wth?). Once I'm working I will be doing my online shop there instead! I got some chicken wellingtons for dinner tonight, plus a slice of chocolate and raspberry torte for pud, mmm.

Dissertation due in Tuesday, I've done about 1/4 :p I'll do some tonight, a lot tomorrow and a huge amount in the wee hours of Tuesday morning! Can't find my motivation!!

gosh your brave! ive got my first meeting with my dissertation mentor on monday and im scared!

Good luck with your dissertation jess, hope you have a brill weekend. We tend to do our shop online and it does stop me buying the junk. Although i usually forget something and have to go during the week :D

Glad you had a lovely meal out. Good luck with your dissertation xxx

Good luck with your dissertation! I know the feeling, I'm midway through exams and keep leaving revision til the last minute :rolleyes:

:D Waitrose is my new found friend
they have some really lovdely food there just lately
hope the dissertation goes well Jess and i'll see you soon xx

AAARGGGGHHH

I will not be sleeping tonight. I have done my lit review, though may have to bump it a bit for some extra words, I've nearly finished my methodology.. done my introduction. Once I'm home though I have to eat, bath then start again (around about 8/9ish).. put my results in tables, then graphs, then do a discussion including statistical analysis, conclusion and abstract. Also, put it all together, page numbers, contents etc. Whhhhyyy do I do this to myself?? Also, I don't get it. I feel like I've written everything I need to and I think what I've written is good, but my dissertation will be about 8000/9000 words when other people are struggling to keep their's in the word count.#

May be in tears around 4am!

Last edited:
:vibes::vibes: Lots of positive vibes heading south for ya. Hunny if anyone can do it and pull it together in time you can! Take care xxx

I do the same thing to myself but i wont be doing it for dissertation, thats mental breakdown waiting to happen! Good luck jess!

It is 5am and I am not too far off being finished. I see no point going to sleep as I will just feel crap when I drag myself out of bed after a couple of hours to go and hand it in. I hope it is good enough, even though it is short. I'm sure it's 2.1 standard.. fingers crossed anyway.

Handing it in will be the best feeling ever, after the pain of printing it off and binding it.. twice!

Oooooh I know that feeling. Don't go to bed if you can cope with not going - you can sleep after it's been handed in. Obviously not the best advice health-wise (sorry mumma K!) but unless you get to the point where you're falling asleep sat up, then you'll still feel better now than you would if you slept!

Plus, sleep deprivation for me feels a bit like being drunk, hehehe :D

Morning jess i expect you have brain ache after no sleep & lots of hard work last night.
Just think of the relief you will feel after handing it in then you can sleep forever!

Note to self: if there are any more dissertations dont leave the till last minute:eek:! (finger wagging going on)

Have a great day xx

Back