Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Jess - fab to hear you had such a great time at Chessington. That photo is great! Am I asking a stoopid question? Did you have to dress up like that or is it super-dooper-IT-stuff? I can't figure it out :)

Anyway - WELL DONE on the loss! That's great Jess and you're back on track. Hurrah! I hope you're feeling pleased with yourself.

Well done Jess, 2lbs is brilliant!
I love the wild west photo, you and adam totally look the part:)

Haha, read that as prat and though "yup, that's about right" :)

Jess - fab to hear you had such a great time at Chessington. That photo is great! Am I asking a stoopid question? Did you have to dress up like that or is it super-dooper-IT-stuff? I can't figure it out :)

Anyway - WELL DONE on the loss! That's great Jess and you're back on track. Hurrah! I hope you're feeling pleased with yourself.

Yeah, we dressed up. The dresses are sort of wrap around and just tied at the back. Wore our clothes underneath. Also, my dress was green and my hat orange, but didn't matter as it's sepia :p We took a few photos and picked our favourite. There was also a choice of saloon and posh sitting room (think you wear different clothes), but of course we are more saloon people ;)

Had a lovely day yesterday :) Mumma K paid for EVERYTHING! She's the best FMIL :p Adam and I have decided that when I'm working and we've had a couple of months to pay off other shiz we're going to take Mumma K and Brucie to Les Mis and for a nice meal. We went on all rides we wanted to, saw some animals, had a photo taken at the Western booth. Nothing felt rushed, it didn't rain.. nice day :) We even managed to fit in a drink at the pub. I was very achey that evening and I hurt my hip, haha. A lot of walking was done. Meal was divine (;)), I couldn't fit my tempura ice cream in though :cry:

Today I went out to buy something for potential interviews, I'm bound to get one eventually! Bought a lovely tailored black dress from Next. I will try get a photo of me in it whenever I get an interview! I tried on a pencil skirt and top in new look.. eww.. I love the look and hope I can pull it off some day, but it definitely does not suit me right now.

that mint love that pic xxxx

Kal, I'm getting my calories off the internet if they're not on the packet, let me know if anything is wrong.

2 pieces of crustless toast - 98
2 scrambled eggs - 100
Spread - 64
OJ - 60
2 boiled sweets - 46

368/1400

Last edited:
:D Ok no problem Jess

A medium egg is 83 calories Jess so if you used two in the scrambled it's 166cals apart from that the other things look ok

It says 100 per scrambled egg included milk.. I only used a splash of milk, but I'll keep it at 200 just to be on the safe side.

It says 100 per scrambled egg included milk.. I only used a splash of milk, but I'll keep it at 200 just to be on the safe side.
I'd do it per fresh egg Jess. The egg carton should have the calories on as well which might help.

I'm watching Cook Yourself Thin on 4OD. The recipes look amazing and she did one of my favs! She did vegetable tempura with rice as an alternative to fish and chips. I thought it would be quite bad, but I guess as it's just vegetables and a light batter, deep frying is the only bad bit. Going to have to make sometime, probably once I've moved (5 weeks!).

I'm doing a roast tonight with lamb shanks.. No calories on the lamb shanks and plus with the bones I wouldn't know how to weigh it anyway. I found a recipe on bbcgoodfood.com which served 8 including 8 lamb shanks. It was 295 calories per portion but included some oil, wine and flour in the recipe so I'll go with 250 calories. I'll trim the fat off and hopefully that will be ok!

well done on your 2lbs off jess and good luck with the CC'ing

:D afternoon Jess
how are you doing today, I have had a think about this if you are still doing Cc by your birthday would you like a 2010 super douper calorie bible for a pressie :)

Love the pic!!! Sounds like you had a great time!!

Well done for the 2lbs off too honey!

Good luck with the CC x

Finally having my lamb shank roast tonight. It wasn't defrosted enough t'other day so I had gammon steak instead. I burnt the chips (couldn't find the actifry, have now) so just had a gammon steak with some carrots :rolleyes: So dinner is lamb shank, stuffing, actifry roasties, green beans, gravy and maybe some spinach too. Mmm.

that tea sounds absolutely wonderful.. next time you make it.. post me some please? xxx :D

Back