JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Ohh enjoy your wedding filled weekend at home! Shame that mother nature isn't being kind to you on the scales, but at least you haven't gained anything.

Thanks Ruby! xxxx

OMG honey you are missing out! Chickpea goodness! I think Tasha has a SW recipe? Still ages away but yes it is exciting :) Just have a tiny bit if you do - I think you can get to your goal really soon if you keep at it! xxxx

The next 8 and a half months will fly by! You will be a Mrs in no time!!

I haven't got any ice cream in so I'm planning to just avoid completely :) I may have some wine though...maybe. Probably.

I really want to lose another couple of pounds before I go away! I'm already dreading my clothes not fitting by the time I reach the big apple!! xx

The next 8 and a half months will fly by! You will be a Mrs in no time!!

I haven't got any ice cream in so I'm planning to just avoid completely :) I may have some wine though...maybe. Probably.

I really want to lose another couple of pounds before I go away! I'm already dreading my clothes not fitting by the time I reach the big apple!! xx

2016 honey :) so a good 20 months ;) Thank goodness!

Haha yes weekend requires wine

You can do it chick - keep up the running and that will help xxxx

2016 honey :) so a good 20 months ;) Thank goodness! Haha yes weekend requires wine You can do it chick - keep up the running and that will help xxxx

Oh! I thought it was next year. Oops!!

I'm really hoping I'll have the motivation to run whilst we're away so I'm still in my jeans by New York. Or else I'll have to do some emergency shopping! We have lots of biking and hiking planned too so that will help x

Oh! I thought it was next year. Oops!!

I'm really hoping I'll have the motivation to run whilst we're away so I'm still in my jeans by New York. Or else I'll have to do some emergency shopping! We have lots of biking and hiking planned too so that will help x

Hehe some of me would love it to be but the main bit of me just loves all the planning and I am savouring every moment - plus need time to save up!

You will be dont worry honey xxxx

Okay! Been to M&S and bought a Falafel and Bulgar Wheat Salad, and had 30g cheese too. Had a dark choc bar. Then got a honey and ginger yoghurt for this afternoon :) yum! Not exactly on plan but not too awful either! xxxx

Fabulous weekend but I'm absolutely knackered!

Friday night we had lamb chips and veg - so only chips off plan. And a few glasses of champagne ;). Me and my mum watched a good film and caught up which was lovely!

Sat was wedding fair and again fairly on plan, chicken dinner, but a few beers and wine :)

Sun was grandmas in morning then wedding fair - bit naughty but no booze and pork chips and veg for tea so food not too off plan.

Now on train back but trying not to sleep as got to change trains! Tired! Miss my mum already :')

Hope you're all having good weekends? xxxx.

Scales are being kind despite the weekend so hoping that they become even kinder this week :)

As I was at home yest and James was on a boy's weekend we haven't had the chance to do a food shop so food is limited and a bit ad hoc until tonight!

B - boiled egg with salmon flakes; banana (if shop downstairs sells some)
S - nuts
L - thinking Subway salad?
S - nakd bar? Punnet of blueberries?

My low carb recipe book has come so going to find some ideas for dinners and lunches this week. Also thinking of walking to the market at lunch time and buying some produce (might be cheaper than supermarket)

Looking forward to hearing about everyone's weekends :) xxxx.

Sounds like you had a really nice weekend. Hope James survived his! Fruit and veg are definitely cheaper at markets and a lot of the time the quality is a lot better. I just hate going on a Saturday when there are hoards of others about!

Sounds like you had a really nice weekend. Hope James survived his! Fruit and veg are definitely cheaper at markets and a lot of the time the quality is a lot better. I just hate going on a Saturday when there are hoards of others about!

He was nowhere near as drunk as last year ;) Think he had a really good time!

I haven't been to a market for a while but going to take a long lunch and go at dinner - advantage of working near town! Hopefully not manic crowds! xxxx

Sounds like a lovely weekend gorgeous girl! Yummy food, and clearly not too off plan with the kind scales! :)
Did you get any good ideas from the wedding fayre?
I'm defo a fab of the market fruit and veg! I got some apples last weekend from a local market here and oh my goodness they were delicious! Can't wait to hear what you get xxx

I am so jealous! Love the idea of knocking about the market with a wicker basket (thats what i imagine i would have lol!) and buying loads of fresh produce! But alas, no markets near me! Boo! Hope you get some cheap deliciousness! So glad to hear the scales are being a pal! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

LOL @ wicker basket!! You're going to have to get one now Jess!!

Sounds like a lovely weekend was had with a bonus of happy scales!

I wish I had a reasonable market too. There is one in Belfast at the weekends that myself and the MF go to quite often but it's soooooo expensive!!! I bought a couple of bits a few weeks ago and it cost me something ridiculous. It's scared me off now!

Good for meat and fish though! xx

The market was great ladies! Unfortunately I really bought more than I can carry easily home ... but i'll figure something out haha .... if only I had had a wicker basket ;)

I bought: Quail eggs £1.75, Eggs £1.50, A mass of chicken for £10, Sirloin steak for James £3.09!, 2 cucumbers £1, Strawbs £80p?!, Bloobs £80p, Kale £1, Celeriac £1.40, Spring onions c.60p - so for just over £20!
Totted up what else i need to buy tonight and food shop will come in at £50 with a lot of chicken leftover - pretty chuffed with that :)

Also picked up some nut butter and some dark choc kallo rice cakes (Lil!) from H&B

Wedding fayre wise - I may have found a band! Maybe a photographer! and maybe a bridesmaid dress! Lol - the band is a serious contender :)

xxxx

That's a very nice haul! And well done on the wedding decisions! But don't talk to me about bands, we've had 3 fall through now and at this point I'm seriously considering just getting a DJ but OH is insisting on a band...

Omg £50. I actually spend way too much on groceries. I'd spend twice that! I'm the worst!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can be bad sometimes spending on extra bits just coz I want to eat better.

We have to keep it at that would be even more skint otherwise! Bear in mind that is pounds though honey. Our usual shop is about £60 so saved a tenner. We do often have to nip to the shop in the week though for bits and bobs xxxx.

That's a very nice haul! And well done on the wedding decisions! But don't talk to me about bands, we've had 3 fall through now and at this point I'm seriously considering just getting a DJ but OH is insisting on a band...

Ooh no how annoying!! xxxx

Back