JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

image-3836731685.jpg

After the mud race! (I'm second from right!) xxxx

Morning lovelies :) Thursday already! Friday Eve! :)

Spoke to James about plans for doing clean eating and slimming world and he's totally up for it! Going to crack on with that Monday! And WILL get a good loss :)

I already shared my eats yesterday for today so won't repeat but also back at bootcamp tonight so looking forward to that! EDIT: Bootcamp cancelled but going on a 5k run instead! Hope my ankle manages it!

Got my rearranged appraisal this morning and already looking forward to my smoked salmon afterwards ;) EDIT: Appraisal being rearranged again but meant I got to have my brekkie earlier - yum!

xxxx

Last edited:
Apart from your legs being covered in mud, you don't look like you've been through any kind of endurance event in that after picture!

Apart from your legs being covered in mud, you don't look like you've been through any kind of endurance event in that after picture!

Haha I know ;) I think it's because we are all so so relieved to have finished! I'll share some action shots tonight when I get my cd of pics :) xxxx

Meeting the lovely RiaLou for a coffee now! Not sure whether to really try and resist cake or just have some! xxxx

Wowee - didn't you do well in the mud race! That's my idea of hell, but you looked fantastic afterwards; if you hadn't said what it was, I'd have assumed a 'simple' run in a muddy field.

Good luck with SW and clean eating. I'm not one for pasta 'n sauce and similar 'artificial' foods and although I still have some things with sweetener, I've found I've naturally reduced the quantity of them over the last few months. It'll be interesting to see how you get on and seeing your menus.

Wowee - didn't you do well in the mud race! That's my idea of hell, but you looked fantastic afterwards; if you hadn't said what it was, I'd have assumed a 'simple' run in a muddy field.

Good luck with SW and clean eating. I'm not one for pasta 'n sauce and similar 'artificial' foods and although I still have some things with sweetener, I've found I've naturally reduced the quantity of them over the last few months. It'll be interesting to see how you get on and seeing your menus.

Haha I do believe there are some photos coming which show just how tough it was! ;)

Thank you :) I think it is do-able! xxxx

Found a paleo friendly SW recipes just now:

Chicken, asparagus and mushroom bake: Chicken thighs (F) onion (F) garlic (F) asparagus (SF) mushrooms (SF) chicken stock (F) lemon zest (F) salt & black pepper (F). Pre-heat oven to 200degrees, fry onions and add garlic and chicken to pan. Season. Transder to dish with veggies. Cover in stock. Cook 30 mins :bliss:

:) xxxx

Well done for resisting the cake but then you changed it to chocolate :gimi: hehehe! Love you gorgeous xxx

It's still in my bag - resisted it so far ;) xxxx

Pic is fab honey! Sound like a funny old day with all your plans being chopped and changed on you! Hope you guys had fun this afternoon xc Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It is a bit. And yes was lovely ty chick xxxx.

and your course sounds really interesting! xxxx

Fab pic hun x

Clean eating is a good idea and think I will try it myself. I bet if I saw how food was manufactured I wouldn't touch it

Fab pic hun x Clean eating is a good idea and think I will try it myself. I bet if I saw how food was manufactured I wouldn't touch it

Yeah we just don't eat packaged food at all anymore! I think takeaways and naughty snacks are our naughties rather than ready meals or frozen food etc xxxx it is so easy to incorporate with sw as majority of sw food is clean and fresh!

Morning lovelies! Yay it's Friday!

Had a right faff this morning - had a blood test and woke up late. Booked taxi which took about 25 mins longer than expected to turn up. Then blood test took about a minute :) they rearranged my appointment with no fuss because I had rang so that was good :)

Had to not drink or eat for 12 hours. Eating was fine, not drinking was tough though and now all I want is a nice hot green tea :)

Eats for today:
B - Boiled egg, smoked salmon, baby spinach; banana
L - TBC either subway salad or m&s salad
S - Nakd bar, cashews, bloobs and grapes

Then going home for the weekend so that will be off plan. Then starting Monday 110% as nothing in our way that week so no excuses!

Anyone got any nice weekend plans? We are showing my parents the wedding venue we love in the morning!!!!

xxxx

Oooh that sounds exciting! We've been invited to our venue for afternoon tea on Sunday with our wedding coordinator to start drawing up a plan for the day. OH has an appointment to try on suits tomorrow which will involve a couple of hours of me telling him he can't wear the 'Big' tux for our wedding (you know the one that Tom Hanks wears that's white and covered in all the fake military badges and medals and stuff). Hope your parents like the venue!

Eek. Are you going to book the venue?!! Sounds like a fab fun weekend planned! :) hope you savoured the green tea! Xx

The venue has a hold on it for 2 more weeks for our date. So if my parents love it we have two weeks to sort out our deposit! Eek! I'm a bit nervous in case I don't love it as much second time around but I think that we will ;)

If we do decide that's it then I really want to go somewhere me and James tomorrow before dinner and just let it soak in over some fizzy ;) xxxx

Back