JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

I could use some stress tips! I should be in Sheffield! Sounds like a fab evening! We don't celebrate it but sounds like good family fun! How handy to have a sister in law (pretty much!) who cooks sw food! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Very handy :) she was one of the people who got me into it initially! xxxx

Woop go Jess on the run keeper action! Still doing it again tomorrow?! :) and popcorn resistance...you're my hero! But naughty james trying to tempt you!

What a wonderful sounding evening! So family filled and dinner sounds so warming! Just perfect after the fireworks! Will your nephews love it? Are they old enough to enjoy and not be scared by the noise?!

Have a wonderful time! Xxxxxx

Thanks darling ☺ hehe well tbf on him he just asked if I wanted some - temptation enough usually

Yep still doing it tomorrow! Actually feeling really up to it - would be tempted to do it tonight if we weren't out

Hmm I'm not sure. Littlest one might be scared but older one should be fine. It's at a little pub though so someone can always take them inside if needs be xxxx

I'm surprised my work didn't have anything for stress day especially as everyone's stressed out! Enjoy the fireworks! Sadly my dog hates them and he's been miserable tonight.

The little ones loved them :) we saw a bit of the display and then also had fireworks I'm the garden.

Food wise I was super good and the only naughty thing I has was a pitta with my chilli :)

Eats for today:
B - Banana, Bacon & 2 boiled eggs
L - Bean chilli with peas (was gonna be a jacket spud but we got in too late)
S - HExB nuts, Satsuma

Dentist after work :/ then doing Tuesday's run again.

Post - gym protein shake (5) with HExA

Not sure what we are having for tea. I was going to so something in the slow cooker but again we were back so late there wasn't really time to prep it

Hope everyone else had a good night and woop Friday tomorrow already :) xxxx

Good luck at the dentist! I probably should make an appointment soon (haven't been for a good few years...) And well done with sticking to plan except for the pitta last night.

It's just a check up :) xxxx

That's still enough to send me into wild panic! I have to be sedated when I go - hence 2 days off ? xx

Aw bless you. I used to hate it too but we have a lovely dentist who knows it scares me and is just so good. xxxx

Hope it goes ok lovely! I haven't been to the dentist in years! Naughty ging! X

Tut tut :p I hadn't for years but got an abscess and ended up having the tooth out (thank goodness it was a back one) and now go every 6 months to try and avoid needing anything else doing xxxx

I go every 6 months too, I'm really lucky in that I've never had a single filling so want to keep it that way!!

Well done last night Jess! You said you were going to allow yourself something naughty maybe so I assumed you would have - great willpower!!!! xx

Thanks sweetheart - I know I weigh more than I did when I was on it (even though I haven't weighed) and I really don't want to ruin it! If I can be good in the week it helps me not ruin it at the weekend!

xxxx

Did the run :) just under 5km. So so cold and wet but glad we did it. I've also just fixed our heating haha feel like man of the house ;).

Got a very healthy beef stir fry for tea followed perhaps by half a quest protein bar inspired by Stevie :) xxxx

This is a novelty neither James or I are hungry so we are having a quest bar and some melon and a cuppa :) think with the -300 from the run we are looking at our first ever under 1000 kcal day! xxxx

Happy Friday!!!!

Syns for yesterday ended up being 15/15 :) a bit higher than planned tbh because of quest bar but having the stirfry tonight is reducing my syns from my original food plan :)

Had an unofficial weigh in this morning to see if I was on track to lose any likely gain from the last few off plan weeks. Weighed in at 9.13 so just a lb off my lowest weigh and and I think I can get that pound off at least by Monday. Motivates me to stay on plan at the weekend - my challenge as you all very well know.

Eats for today: RED DAY!
B - Banana, Bowl of honeydew melon and grapes
L - Subway salad with cheese (HExA) and Chipotle south west sauce (4.5?)
S - 10 almonds 1/2 HExB, Satsuma, maybe 1/2 quest bar pre gym (4.5)

Gym session - core workout with a bit of arms as well. Any core workout suggestions?

Post gym protein shake HExA and 5 syns

D - Steak stifry (1)

15/15 if I need the half protein bar

Anyone got nice weekend plans? We are having James' mum stay tonight, I'm meeting my mum and her friends in York tomorrow for the day, I think we are staying at james' brothers on sat night, then Sunday maybe small gym session and some shopping :)

Shame about the rain!!!! xxxx

Hey lovely! Where do you get your quest bars from? Are they super expezzy?!
I had a different brand prot bar the other week and I'm just not sure it sat in my tummy very well and had a bit of a funny aftertaste....but I've read good things about quest...and also seen on IG that they are soon to be doing protein powder!
Would you recommend? Xxx

Hey lovely! Where do you get your quest bars from? Are they super expezzy?!
I had a different brand prot bar the other week and I'm just not sure it sat in my tummy very well and had a bit of a funny aftertaste....but I've read good things about quest...and also seen on IG that they are soon to be doing protein powder!
Would you recommend? Xxx

Hey honey we ordered them offline but got a discount. I'll find out which site from James. Tbh I'm not the biggest fan of protein bars as they lie really heavy on my tummy. I couldn't finish the quest bar and thought it was just ok whereas james liked it. It was nicer warmed in microwave though :) so not really is my answer but loads of people really like them so tough xxxx.

Back