JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Not expensive at all! Whole shop came to £40, and tbh all the veg and meat only came to £30 - it was my coconut milk etc that added up. I do need to buy more protein though but I needed some anyway.
I think you should be okay with 'good fat' what are you categorising under that?

xxxx

nuts, coconut oil, eggs, avocado, smoked salmon....its not really bad fats, but just a bit too much 'good' fat I think!?!
xx

nuts, coconut oil, eggs, avocado, smoked salmon....its not really bad fats, but just a bit too much 'good' fat I think!?!
xx

It's all good. The only thing out of all of those I'd limit is nuts - just a small handful so day should suffice xxxx.

Morning lovelies

Bootcamp was tough last night - one of those where you alternate between two exercises that work the same body part, so ski squat for 1 min straight into jumping squats, 30 sec rest and back into ski squat 5 times! The same with extended plank and press ups. Then lots of body exercises like burpees, walk outs, tuck squats, high knees, fast feet, jumping lunges, body weight get ups, bum kicks, star jumps!

Food went fine yesterday and for the first time in a while on a school night James and I had eaten prepared food and showered by 10 and could chill and watch TV together for a bit :)

Eats for today (very similar to yesterday)
B1 Protein shake and Oatabix
B2 100g sweet potato and 1/2 tin tuna
L1 60g Herby chicken with baby spinach and broccoli and 15g cashews
L2 same as L1
D1 Steak! Asparagus, green beans, kale
D2 watermelon and 1/2 protein shake

Got spin tonight :/ not feeling it haha :') would rather hit the gym but going with friends and it's a good cardio hit!

Is it Friday yet?! xxxx

You are such an inspiration, missy! I am totally in awe of your motivation and dedication!!

I'm wishing it was Friday too...it can't come soon enough! Have you guys got nice plans for the weekend? xxx

You are such an inspiration, missy! I am totally in awe of your motivation and dedication!!

I'm wishing it was Friday too...it can't come soon enough! Have you guys got nice plans for the weekend? xxx

Aww thank you darling :)

I'm heading up to Newcastle for the weekend, what with it being mothers day :) so me and my mum will be having a nice chilled weekend. James will see his mum over the weekend and is going to get some running in in preparation for his potential half marathon!

xxxx.

Ah that sounds lovely. I didn't realise Mother's Day was so early this year so I won't get to see my Mum, but I think we will go out or do something the following Sunday instead.

How many weeks 'til James' half marathon? How's he feeling about it? xxx

Ah that sounds lovely. I didn't realise Mother's Day was so early this year so I won't get to see my Mum, but I think we will go out or do something the following Sunday instead.

How many weeks 'til James' half marathon? How's he feeling about it? xxx

Aw she will like that and tbf it is your anniversary weekend!! :D

5!? bless him it is a big goal that is creeping up but he is going to at least try and train for it!

Loving the sound of bootcamp huni! it sounds really intense!! :)
I've just finished my spin class for the day and downed the old protein shake! :) yum!
Get those legs burning again tonight!
I really like the idea of 2 brekkies, 2 lunches and 2 dinners..it sounds like loads!
xx

Wow fab boot camp!☺

The two meals look interesting. Are they easy to fit in with work?

It really isn't loads :( it is probably enough though! Just! Easy to fit in with work with having a desk job, harder for James as he has allocated breaks. I've managed to put off my second lunch until 4 which has helped but I'm allowed a Pre gym shake if needs be so will see!

Definitely not joining in with James Pip :p it's too far for me at this point xxxx

Spin! But I hate it! Haha :') xx

Spin was awful haha my knee hurts a bit doing it though and he was, surprising, very nice about it!

I'm running late for work and so getting a taxi oops! But taxi needs to get a move on and get here! Haha

Eats for today:
Same as every day haha with chicken asparagus and baby spinach for lunch. Going round to James' brother's tonight though so will be an off plan dinner. Going to zumba with sister in law so that should be a good laugh :)

Happy hump ladies will catch up when I can xxxx

Happy humps my love!

No wonder you over sleep - the amount of exercise you do, I don't think I'd be able to get out of bed! ;)

Have a great day and enjoy Zumba and your yummy dinner tonight xxx

Back