JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

It really does look delicious. I'm looking forward to James cooking tea tonight (effectively putting it in the oven but it's the thought behind it hehe).

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LOVELY PEOPLE!!
I don't think today should just be about if you're in a relationship but is an opportunity to show your friends and family (and boy!) that you love them and appreciate everything that they do for you. I know we should tell people every day but life can get in the way so today just make that time so say thank you and I love you.

So here is my chance: thank you to everyone who is supporting me in the task which I have had to persevere at and one that is not yet over. But I'm enjoying the journey and a big big part of that is you guys so thank you and loads of love xxxx.

Food today:

B: Museli, banana, cuppa x2
L: Chicken fajita wrap
S: Nakd bar, trail mix, sweetclem x2
D: Hehe my romantic M&S meal :)

Think I'm going to put on this week. Feel like I've picked at bits and not enough fruit or veg then we are out at wagamamas tomorrow and drinking. But I'm not sure i mind too much. Next week I'll be back on it and the gym so will just lose it again :)

xxxx.

Aww your Valentines post brought a tear to my eye! :) totally agree though! I sent my besties little postcards with hearts on and some chocolate mini hearts!
Hope you have a wonderful meal 'cooked' by James tonight! :) wagamamas tomorrow sounds delish too! Xx

What lovely sentiments Jessy.

Have a lovely day yourself and enjoy your weekend.

Aww your Valentines post brought a tear to my eye! :) totally agree though! I sent my besties little postcards with hearts on and some chocolate mini hearts!
Hope you have a wonderful meal 'cooked' by James tonight! :) wagamamas tomorrow sounds delish too! Xx

Oh you cutie. I normally send my family cards but being ill meant I didn't get out :( Received a lovely one off my mum though

xxxx.

Dear diet I am very very sorry. Please forgive me and don't punish me by piling on the lbs! Love Jess xxxx.

Oops 1lb on :( but considering the drink I've had and crap I've earn 1lb is quite nice and definitely deserved.

It does mean I'll weigh in tonight as having gained which is a bit annoying as clean streak so far but it doesn't really matter and it will hopefully result in a bigger loss on the scales next week.

Back on it today though!

B: Banana and museli
L: Quinoa, veg, and pork
S: 2 sweetclem, banana, trail mix and nakd bar (if latter two are needed or I'll try and leave them so I weight in lighter)
D: something with turkey!

Doing the food shop tomorrow as I get paid so food a bit haphazard until then!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. It went way too quickly!! xxxx.

Hi lovely! Don't worry about that lb! The rate you've been going it will be gone in no time! And if you had a good time, sure that's grand then! I am officially on a use everything we have in now before buying anything else because instead of one proper shop I'm making a million mini ones that end up costing a fortune and often being wasteful so I think ill be a bit haphazard myself in the not to distant future! Food is still looking good though! Have a good day xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Getting anything special in the food shop.... maybe a new recipe to try?

Hi lovely! Don't worry about that lb! The rate you've been going it will be gone in no time! And if you had a good time, sure that's grand then! I am officially on a use everything we have in now before buying anything else because instead of one proper shop I'm making a million mini ones that end up costing a fortune and often being wasteful so I think ill be a bit haphazard myself in the not to distant future! Food is still looking good though! Have a good day xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah it does cost a lot. I really need to cut down my spending! Going to try and reduce our weekly spend as well as eating healthy is skinting me :p

xxxx.

Had turkey stirfry with cauliflower rice last night - was beaut!!

Put on 2.4lbs on trim in 10 scales :( but will shred those this week!

In lots of meetings today so that should help snackage to be low!

B: Museli, banana
L: Tuna and tomato pasta bake! My pasta treat for the week (nutritionists says can have it once or twice)
S: 2 sweetclem

Doing food shop tonight so not 100% on dinner but thinking meatballs :) xxxx

Had turkey stirfry with cauliflower rice last night - was beaut!!

Put on 2.4lbs on trim in 10 scales :( but will shred those this week!

In lots of meetings today so that should help snackage to be low!

B: Museli, banana
L: Tuna and tomato pasta bake! My pasta treat for the week (nutritionists says can have it once or twice)
S: 2 sweetclem

Doing food shop tonight so not 100% on dinner but thinking meatballs :) xxxx

What is trim in 10 Jess

Sounds like you had a nice time putting those few lbs on. I've done the same, WI tonight, I'm praying I've done enough for damage limitation.

What is trim in 10 Jess

It is at my gym hun. Basically it is a 10 week nutrition programme where you weigh in every week and get nutrition advice :)

I use my scales at home for my official weigh in as after the 10 weeks it needs to be representative, but also weigh in there. I lost the most 2 weeks ago and won a free personal trainer session :)

xxxx

Sounds like you had a nice time putting those few lbs on. I've done the same, WI tonight, I'm praying I've done enough for damage limitation.

Fingers crossed that the damage control has been successful!! xxxx

Argh all I want is chocolate .... so I've had a banana

Also been to a meeting and brought back free cookies - but for my colleagues not me!! :)

NSV :) xxxx

Back