JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Hehe I am going with those 6 syns, plus 2 for nice sauces, and the rest for hidden surprises

Eeee am excited :) Roll on 7pm!

xxxx

Woop I won't worry too much then :D haha I have got everyone having nandosssss :D

Nandos was lush: butterfly chicken, corn on the cob, spicey rice, 2 measured! Tbsp of sauce, and some frozen yoghurt :) worked out at 9 syns :) had some halloumi but tiny bit and worked as rest of HEA :)
Other syn yesterday was 1 ryvita thin so 11 syns/15 so spare for any hidden ones!! Really enjoyed eating out with such ease!!

And .... Drumroll .... Lost 1lb this morning! Chuffed! :)

Spoke to the boy and we are still doing 7 days 100% but carrying on until next Friday so we have 7 days before official weigh in day :)

xxxx

Nandos was lush: butterfly chicken, corn on the cob, spicey rice, 2 measured! Tbsp of sauce, and some frozen yoghurt :) worked out at 9 syns :) had some halloumi but tiny bit and worked as rest of HEA :)
Other syn yesterday was 1 ryvita thin so 11 syns/15 so spare for any hidden ones!! Really enjoyed eating out with such ease!!

It feels so naughty doesn't it!!! ;)

And .... Drumroll .... Lost 1lb this morning! Chuffed! :)

Yay!!!!! Heres to a great 100% week :D well done Jess :) xx

Spoke to the boy and we are still doing 7 days 100% but carrying on until next Friday so we have 7 days before official weigh in day :)

xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Hun :) and yes feels very decadent! xxxx

Congrats on the loss honey and your dinner out sounded heavenly! Think the boy and I might do nandos lunch tomorrow!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats on the loss honey and your dinner out sounded heavenly! Think the boy and I might do nandos lunch tomorrow!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks darling :) Hehe do it was so good! xxxx

I love weighing in on a Friday! It definitely puts you in a great mood before the weekend! Are both you and the boy doing SW together? That's cute! x

Yep it does, although I think it can be hazardous cos then I usually pig out at the weekend lol

Yeah we are :) We were both overweight and wouldn't have been good for us if one of us had stayed fat haha Plus we are thinking, albeit in advance, that when we have children we want to have energy so we are able to do things with them. We are gym buddies too which helps.

He's done amazingly well, he has lost 2st6lbs :) He's a bit stuck atm, he has maintained for a few weeks, but I know that can happen sometimes. Think I might ask for advice for him off here.

xxxx

Friday 11th October
100% Day 5

Breakfast
Weetabix (HEB) Some milk allowance (HEA) Grapes (SF) and a Banana (SF)
Lunch This was a big naughty, need some help on the syns please: White bread bun (syns?) chicken (F) salad (F) butter (2 syns) salad cream (syns?)
Dinner Something with chicken
Snacks Yoghurt (F) Orange (F) Hot drinks (HEA) and water

Friday 11th October
100% Day 5

Breakfast
Weetabix (HEB) Some milk allowance (HEA) Grapes (SF) and a Banana (SF)
Lunch This was a big naughty, need some help on the syns please: White bread bun (syns?) chicken (F) salad (F) butter (2 syns) salad cream (syns?)
Dinner Something with chicken
Snacks Yoghurt (F) Orange (F) Hot drinks (HEA) and water

How big was your roll Jess? And how much salad cream? Xx

How big was your roll Jess? And how much salad cream? Xx

Not sure about salad cream cos I got it from a sandwich shop but not that much, maybe a tbsp? and medium sized xx

Not sure about salad cream cos I got it from a sandwich shop but not that much, maybe a tbsp? and medium sized xx

Well a 60g white roll is coming up on Google as 7.5 syns and a tbsp of salad cream is coming up as 2.5 syns xx

Well a 60g white roll is coming up on Google as 7.5 syns and a tbsp of salad cream is coming up as 2.5 syns xx

Thanks hun :) Well I will try and have no more syns then just in case :) I rarely buy my lunch out but they had no wholemeal in the shop, he didn't ask bout the butter, i didn't want to be rude and walk out, and i wanted the salad cream haha

xxxx

I went over by 7 syns last night as I was really enjoying my chocolate :) but not too bad for a Friday night for me :) so this week I'm a bit over syns ATM but if I'm good can pull it back this weekend

Hope everyone has a good one xxxx

Well .... I have epically failed my 100% weekend! I've had chocolate, more chocolate, chicken bites and a curry :/
But I have had a good weekend and, although I shouldn't, I'm gonna blame the comfort food on the fact our boiler stopped working so we've been freezing all weekend. But it is fixed now. Lame excuse lol

Anyway I'm back at the gym this week and got some red and green days plan so still hoping for a loss this week.
Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend xxxx.

Back