JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Well .... I have epically failed my 100% weekend! I've had chocolate, more chocolate, chicken bites and a curry :/
But I have had a good weekend and, although I shouldn't, I'm gonna blame the comfort food on the fact our boiler stopped working so we've been freezing all weekend. But it is fixed now. Lame excuse lol

Anyway I'm back at the gym this week and got some red and green days plan so still hoping for a loss this week.
Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend xxxx.

You can do it Jess! If I can lose 3 pounds in one week by staying on 100%- so can you :D I really feel green days helped me this week.. And I am also aiming to eat as much fish as I can this week as well to see if that has an effect.

I'm glad you had a great weekend (if not a little chilly..) glad it's fixed now!

xx

I know I would love to lose 3lbs on a week! That's like first week of sw weight loss! :) you've done great!!

Green days are the one day I've never tried due to the low meat high carbs but we are going to try them on gym days :)

Weighed the same as Friday so still at 11st 2lbs. Bring the week ok!! xxxx.

I know I would love to lose 3lbs on a week! That's like first week of sw weight loss! :) you've done great!!

Green days are the one day I've never tried due to the low meat high carbs but we are going to try them on gym days :)

Weighed the same as Friday so still at 11st 2lbs. Bring the week ok!! xxxx.

To be honest Jess, I think I have been mindful of not 'overeating' carbs on green days.. but I have certainly not been hungry at all so what I did eat was just enough. I also feel that I mixed up a few meals last week and tried some new things, maybe try having a week where at least one meal a day is completely different to what you would normally have? Also I think homemade soup has been a winner as well :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good idea honey. Will do some meal planning today as we are doing the big food shop tonight.
Soups are a good idea I've got lots I'm gonna try this week all tailored to red/green/EE days :)
Not got much in today though so it's gonna be tough eating well xxxx

Hey chick,

As long as you had a fab weekend, that's the main thing! Planning is definitely the key for me - if you can get meals lined up for the week it makes it much harder to fall off the wagon!

xx

Hey chick,

As long as you had a fab weekend, that's the main thing! Planning is definitely the key for me - if you can get meals lined up for the week it makes it much harder to fall off the wagon!

xx

It was an okay weekend yeah :) kind of got ruined last night because I accidently broke the new blender and felt terrible :/ particularly cos the boy was so lovely about it. Going to try and take it back tonight but if not i'll just buy a new one

Yeah I'm going to try and plan a full on weekly meal and snack diary :) Try to keep syns to a minimum this week too by having tasty low syn snacks in

xxxx

What horrible news about your boiler - you've done well if that's all you ate - if my boiler was broke I'm pretty sure I'd have drowned myself in chocolate!! xx

Well it was a LOT of chocolate ;)

So glad it's fixed now the hot shower was BLISS

xxxx

And it was seriously cold this weekend!! In Ireland anyway!! You poor thing! Choccy was well deserved xx

It was freezing in Sheffield Tasha! Brrrrrrr! Always nice having an excuse to snuggle up though ;)

xxxx

Can't decide what to have for lunch .... was doing a red day until I broke the blooming blender and so had to chuck my lovely smelling mushroom soup out :(

xxxx

Jess I forgot to say before.. i have discovered this week that a hot chocolate can actually STOP my chocolate craving!! I didn't actually think it was possible. . But I have been putting back my chosen chocolate bar after enjoying my new favourite hot chocolate - the fudge one :D tastes like it should be much much more than 2 syns of chocolatey heaven ;)

Xx

Jess I forgot to say before.. i have discovered this week that a hot chocolate can actually STOP my chocolate craving!! I didn't actually think it was possible. . But I have been putting back my chosen chocolate bar after enjoying my new favourite hot chocolate - the fudge one :D tastes like it should be much much more than 2 syns of chocolatey heaven ;)

Xx

I was trying something with chocolate milk that worked :) except not at the weekend .... but I was cold ;)

I might get some hot choc in. Is yours a low fat one?

xxxx.

I was trying something with chocolate milk that worked :) except not at the weekend .... but I was cold ;)

I might get some hot choc in. Is yours a low fat one?

xxxx.

Hahahaha well maybe you could try hot chocolate on the weekend then? ;) I have treated myself to a mixture of the maltesers one (4 syns ) and Cadbury's fudge (2 syns ) and I still have galaxy orange bubbles and a cadburys hazelnut one to try all low syns. I also have brought the light squirty cream and mini marshmallows- it feels so naughty but if measured right, it is no more than 5 syns! ! Xx

Hahahaha well maybe you could try hot chocolate on the weekend then? ;) I have treated myself to a mixture of the maltesers one (4 syns ) and Cadbury's fudge (2 syns ) and I still have galaxy orange bubbles and a cadburys hazelnut one to try all low syns. I also have brought the light squirty cream and mini marshmallows- it feels so naughty but if measured right, it is no more than 5 syns! ! Xx

It could be a plan then! Orange bubbles one sounds lush! xxxx

Despite taking not much with me I've managed to a avoid temptation today
Breakfast Weetabix and banana, with milk allowance for 2 cuppas and milk in cereal
Lunch Jacket potato with beans, and I couldn't resist some naughty cheese (5 syns)
Tried a caramel dairy milk hot choc but was yuck so hardly had any so (1/2 syn)
Dinner Fish wrapped in prosciutto (1/2 syn) with vegetables and Aunt Bessie's carrot and swede mash (2 syns)
Snacks Something low syn or free! Will update how my temptations have been later

Thank goodness Monday is over!! xxxx

Despite taking not much with me I've managed to a avoid temptation today
Breakfast Weetabix and banana, with milk allowance for 2 cuppas and milk in cereal
Lunch Jacket potato with beans, and I couldn't resist some naughty cheese (5 syns)
Tried a caramel dairy milk hot choc but was yuck so hardly had any so (1/2 syn)
Dinner Fish wrapped in prosciutto (1/2 syn) with vegetables and Aunt Bessie's carrot and swede mash (2 syns)
Snacks Something low syn or free! Will update how my temptations have been later

Thank goodness Monday is over!! xxxx

What day are you doing Jess? I didn't know there were syns in carrot and swede mash.. And I must apologise for not warning you of the caramel hot choc.. I thought it was gross too! :eek:

x

Hi Jess!
I've seen we float around a few of the same diaries so thought I'd pop on over and say hi and subscribe! I've just had a good read through of the last week...
So sorry to hear about the boiler....but you've made me want a Nandos and a hot choccie now! :) WOOP for Monday being over...looking forward to following your journey...
Ging x

What day are you doing Jess? I didn't know there were syns in carrot and swede mash.. And I must apologise for not warning you of the caramel hot choc.. I thought it was gross too! :eek:

x

Doing EE. Its Aunt Bessie' mash which has syns in cos it has butter in! 1 syn/100g - I only had 100g so only 1 syn in end :)
hehe it's okay; I had it in my drawer for ages! Yak! :) xxxx

Hi Jess!
I've seen we float around a few of the same diaries so thought I'd pop on over and say hi and subscribe! I've just had a good read through of the last week...
So sorry to hear about the boiler....but you've made me want a Nandos and a hot choccie now! :) WOOP for Monday being over...looking forward to following your journey...
Ging x

Hello Ging! I'm going to come over to your diary now and subscribe too!
Ah I know silly boiler. Nandos was amazing though, I would love to be able to guilt free afford to go more!
xxxx

Back