JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Doing EE. Its Aunt Bessie' mash which has syns in cos it has butter in! 1 syn/100g - I only had 100g so only 1 syn in end :)
hehe it's okay; I had it in my drawer for ages! Yak! :) xxxx

thats good to know... I haven't had it for ages but will remember for future reference. I've just had my fudge hot chocolate - soooooo lovely!!! Xx

Yesterday was back on plan as I managed just 9 syns :) today's food plan should be enough though for me to only need syns at night time for a treat.
Green Day (my first ever green day!)

Breakfast
HEB 1 Weetabix
HEA Milk and 2 cuppas
Superfree Grapes and Banana

Lunch
Free and Superfree Homemade Minestrone Soup :)
HEB 2 2 slices of wholemeal bread

Snacks
Superfree Satsuma and Melon
Free Homemade hummus
Superfree carrot and cucumber crudités
Free yoghurt

Dinner
Free and Superfree Pasta, Quorn chilli packed with vegetables
HEA cheese on top!

I'm also going to the gym so I might save some of my snacks for after the gym :) Going to do Day 2 of C25k and then some weights for toning :)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I'VE GOT GREEN DAYS WRONG :')

xxxx

Green day looks YUMMY!
I tend to save my syns for an evening treat too! :)
Have fun at the gym...I'm back to day for the first time in ages...we WILL be fit and TONED! xxx

Does it look right? :)
I think the boy is a bit :/ about no meat but we will see how he manages lol
Yep that is the aim! Fit, toned, and healthy

xxxx

You have such a delish food day planned! What is your minestrone recipe? May give that one a go! And also, how do you rate your homemade hummus? I'm not sure I will be able to handle a lack of tahini! Hummus is my absolute love and I miss it! Try to resist buying it though because once I start there's no stopping me! x

You have such a delish food day planned! What is your minestrone recipe? May give that one a go! And also, how do you rate your homemade hummus? I'm not sure I will be able to handle a lack of tahini! Hummus is my absolute love and I miss it! Try to resist buying it though because once I start there's no stopping me! x

It is quite exciting having all this healthy food ready to eat :)

Chopped a small onion, 2 cloves of garlic, and 2 carrots. Gently heated in a pan for 10 minutes. Then i added a tin of chopped tomatoes, 1 pint of beef stock, and about 2oz of macaroni (a bit much i think as it has absorbed the sauce, so i'll need to add water before re-heating). Then I seasoned it, brought to the boil, and simmered for half an hour. You need to keep stirring it though as the macaroni sticks to the bottom a bit. Then finished it off with some basil :) I added some chilli to speed up metabolism but of course that is optional.

I think the hummus is okay .... it is a bit dry, but it does fill a gap and encourages superfree because of the crudites. Lemon juice helps it a lot.

xxxx

Yesterday was back on plan as I managed just 9 syns :) today's food plan should be enough though for me to only need syns at night time for a treat.
Green Day (my first ever green day!)

Breakfast
HEB 1 Weetabix
HEA Milk and 2 cuppas
Superfree Grapes and Banana

Lunch
Free and Superfree Homemade Minestrone Soup :)
HEB 2 2 slices of wholemeal bread

Snacks
Superfree Satsuma and Melon
Free Homemade hummus
Superfree carrot and cucumber crudités
Free yoghurt

Dinner
Free and Superfree Pasta, Quorn chilli packed with vegetables
HEA cheese on top!

I'm also going to the gym so I might save some of my snacks for after the gym :) Going to do Day 2 of C25k and then some weights for toning :)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I'VE GOT GREEN DAYS WRONG :')

xxxx

Jess this is a fantastic first green day! Well done :D I hope you enjoy it, let me know how you get on! I am on a green day today as well and am very very excited for my dinner tonight- half a butternut squash roasted and topped with quorn chilli (loads of veg!) And then topped with a hea of 1/2 fat cheese- you get loads!!! ; D

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Jess this is a fantastic first green day! Well done :D I hope you enjoy it, let me know how you get on! I am on a green day today as well and am very very excited for my dinner tonight- half a butternut squash roasted and topped with quorn chilli (loads of veg!) And then topped with a hea of 1/2 fat cheese- you get loads!!! ; D

Xx

Aw thanks honey :) I'm pretty pleased about everything I have made for it.

Ooh dinner sounds scumdiddlyumptious :D

xxxx.

My minestrone soup is effectively pasta but really tasty. More stock and less pasta next time I think.

For once don't think i'll be hungry at work .... i've got this to eat and some bread to mop up the sauce, then i've got homemade hummus and crudites, and melon and yoghurt!

xxxx

My minestrone soup is effectively pasta but really tasty. More stock and less pasta next time I think.

For once don't think i'll be hungry at work .... i've got this to eat and some bread to mop up the sauce, then i've got homemade hummus and crudites, and melon and yoghurt!

xxxx

I think I shall give that recipe a go! I know! Thats how I have felt on green days, and I haven't even felt like I have over done it on the carbs :D win win situation! I often go home with something left over from lunch or snacks, but it's nice to know they are there if I need them.. then i have no excuse for buying rubbish, plus I am learning so much more that rubbish really doesn't fill me up. If im that hungry I should be eating something worth while :) it won't work everytime but if it happens most of the time then I am winning x

I think I shall give that recipe a go! I know! Thats how I have felt on green days, and I haven't even felt like I have over done it on the carbs :D win win situation! I often go home with something left over from lunch or snacks, but it's nice to know they are there if I need them.. then i have no excuse for buying rubbish, plus I am learning so much more that rubbish really doesn't fill me up. If im that hungry I should be eating something worth while :) it won't work everytime but if it happens most of the time then I am winning x

I definitely agree honey. I'm full and carb wise not been over the top at all. Didn't need my yoghurt or melon but can have them tomorrow. Got gym soon but can't see me wanting a massive tea tbh although will see ;)
xxxx

Been to the gym :) knackered! Did day 2 of c25k on treadmill, 1000m on water rower, 10 minutes on cross trainer/ stepper and weight training.
Quorn chilli was yummy too so pleased about that. Got leftovers for lunch tomorrow too :) xxxx.

Been to the gym :) knackered! Did day 2 of c25k on treadmill, 1000m on water rower, 10 minutes on cross trainer/ stepper and weight training.
Quorn chilli was yummy too so pleased about that. Got leftovers for lunch tomorrow too :) xxxx.

Sounds like a great day all round! My quorn was lovely too and I shall definitely be doing that again :D Xx

Wow Jessy, you really seem to be in the zone! Good on you! Glad you're boiler's now been fixed. I'm sure the chillyness over the weekend must have resulted in a few more calories being burned ;)

X

Wow so much at the gym!! Nice work lovely!! :) xx

Im knackered honey :/ would like to do more on Thursday so will see :)
I hope your class was good
xxxx

Wow Jessy, you really seem to be in the zone! Good on you! Glad you're boiler's now been fixed. I'm sure the chillyness over the weekend must have resulted in a few more calories being burned ;)

X

Thanks sweetie :) I'm mixing my days up a bit. Nic did it and lost 3lbs so I'm hoping the same can happen for me!
Hehe I like that, I hope it did help ;) the curry and chocolate definitely didn't hehe xxxx

Yesterday I had a total of 4.5 syns :D really please with myself. Had 3 polos (I figured this out as 1 syn?) and a small kinder bar (3.5 syns)
Green days = low syn days

Wednesday 16th October
Red Day

Breakfast
Weetabix (HEB1) with milk and 2 drinks (HEA1)
Lunch Leftover Quorn dinner from last night. Gonna have to syn the kidney beans (4?) but I wasn't going to waste it!
Snacks 2 satsuma, 3 ryvita wholegrain (HEB2), Melon, Yoghurt
Dinner Cod, brocolli, tomatoes and chorizo (2.5/28g - not sure how much gonna use yet) bake :) with extra vegetables!

HEA 2 Mill for more coffees

I'm at recruitment training today so needed my snacks to stop me munching on free biscuits. Also thought I might need a lot of coffee so saved my HEA2 for milk.

Hope everyone has a lovely day :) xxxx

Back