JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Tuesday 22/10
EE

Breakfast: Weetabix (HEB) with milk allowance (HEA) and banana and grapes
Lunch: Pasta - chickpeas, bacon, passata, onion, garlic, 1 syn of chorizo, in a passata paprika and cumin sauce; Pineapple and a satsuma
Snacks: Satsuma and Yoghurt
Dinner: Salmon in a soy sauce and ginger and garlic dressing with spring onion and chilli, served with brown rice and vegetables (kale and corn I think!)
Snacks: If any, melon and grapes :)

I'm really going to try for the 1 syn today xxxx

Food looks great Jess! Hope you take some pics! ;) amd tempted to do that to my salmon too!! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The flavours go really well together :)

Just eating my lunch now, and getting so full .... Need to stay full though as GYM tonight!! :whacky068:

Like cabbage :) bit tastier though! I've never cooked it myself so will see what it is like without butter etc (I'm assuming most places add it)

xxxx

Left work and on the way to the gym!
Plan for today: Day 4 of c25k - nervous about this as it is the next stage where I will have to run for longer :/
Circuit weight training: Barbell, Kettlebell swing, Kettleell squat, and Dumbells - I will try to do 4 lots of 10 reps each but 3 will do
Then I might go on the cross trainer and the stepper. Must get some stomach exercises in their too!

Tired just typing it hehe :)

Left work and on the way to the gym!
Plan for today: Day 4 of c25k - nervous about this as it is the next stage where I will have to run for longer :/
Circuit weight training: Barbell, Kettlebell swing, Kettleell squat, and Dumbells - I will try to do 4 lots of 10 reps each but 3 will do
Then I might go on the cross trainer and the stepper. Must get some stomach exercises in their too!

Tired just typing it hehe :)

Good luck Jess :) x

Hey Hun yep: Jessica Grinsell is my IG. I'm following a few people on here (I think I've requested yours?) xxxx

Update on yesterday: Gym was good, I managed the 4th day of c25k, did 3 circuits I weights, did tummy exercises, did the stepper, and some arm exercises on the TRX machine.
Dinner was gorgeous - way too much good though as I forgot we were having rice until I'd cut up the sweet potato so we had both :) lol loads of veg too though!

Syns update: 3.5 (I had the bit of chorizo in my lunch, and a small caramel crispy bite)

Wednesday 23 October

Red Day!

Breakfast: Weetabix (HEB1) Milk allowance (HEA1) Grapes and Banana
Lunch: Homemade mushroom soup :)
Snacks: Melon and 2 satsumas and yoghurt
Dinner: Steak, vegetable bake (with HEA2) and possibly a few chips (HEB2)

Aiming to have minimum syns again

Looking forward to relaxing a bit tonight :) although I've got to tidy the spare room with my bestie coming Friday :)

xxxx

Soup was yummy :) much nicer than last time; less spicy and chunkier

Decided to leave the bread/ryvita at home so I could have a few chips tonight, but currently I really want them to ensure I am full up and don't snack

Hey Jess! Food looking fab again :) I didn't know you were on ig so I may request to follow too if that's ok :) how do you do your veg bake? Xx

I'm following you I think honey! and i'm not sure yet haha but basically gonna put veg in a baking tray (brocolli, cauliflower, courgette, carrot) top with lots of HEA cheese and bake for about 20 mins :)

xxxx

How was the veg bake Jess? Xx

Veg bake was okay honey more cheese needed next time :) xxxx

Update on Yesterday: Syns - 7 :/ but I was starving so had 2 crispie things and a celebration.

Today, Thursday 24th October: EE
Breakfast: Weetabix (HEB) with milk allowance (HEA) banana and grapes
Lunch: Homemade leek and potato soup :) it looks better than last time; lovely and thick. I've brought bread with me forgetting I'm doing EE not green so gonna have to leave that
Snacks: Pineapple, 2 satsumas, 2 falafel (2) to try and stop me eating choc, and a yoghurt.
Dinner: Cod, brown rice OR potato, corn on the cob and mushy peas :)

Normally we go to the gym on a Thursday but I've got to sort the house before my friend comes tomorrow, and also got to prep my lamb curry so it can go in the slow cooker tomorrow :) Definitely got my sw plan sorted for this weekend!

It is freezing today :( xxxx

Opal_Lily gave us a recipe which sounded lovely :) but I didn't have time to try it so just bought some at one syn each. Can't remember their name, but Nic do you know their name? :)

I will do, it's a lamb rogan josh and it is so yummy - it's a dish i'm proud to make :)

Yeah really excited :D There will be lots of booze and some treats but I'm aiming to keep it within reasonable syns (I'm potentially going to gain tomorrow according to scales today so I need to be good) and if I can manage it then that is a good method for the very busy christmas weeks ahead

xxxx

Back