JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Opal_Lily gave us a recipe which sounded lovely :) but I didn't have time to try it so just bought some at one syn each. Can't remember their name, but Nic do you know their name? :)

I will do, it's a lamb rogan josh and it is so yummy - it's a dish i'm proud to make :)

Yeah really excited :D There will be lots of booze and some treats but I'm aiming to keep it within reasonable syns (I'm potentially going to gain tomorrow according to scales today so I need to be good) and if I can manage it then that is a good method for the very busy christmas weeks ahead

xxxx

Its the caludron ones from the veggie chiller section :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I forgot my weetabix this morning so just had my fruit, and had my slice of bread with my soup - it is very yummy, rather thick!
Got pineapple, yoghurt, and falafel left so hopefully should be able to avoid the chocolate

xxxx

Avoided chocolate yesterday :) 4 falafel - 4 syns

Also managed to avoid sauce with tea which ended up being: cod, brown rice, corn and kale :)

Weigh in this morning .... 1lb on. I'm actually weirdly fine. I think it's cos in the week this week I've been 100% on plan so I know I can do it. The weekend must have been too many syns so that's fine. I used to be able to get away with mad weekends but not anymore and at least I know that now. Even happier because the boy has been stuck at 14.1 for ages and today weighed in at 13.13 yay I'm so proud of him. Now he is motivated again I'm even more positive that we can do this.

So this weekend I have my strategy. As mentioned earlier in the week: Syn free lamb rogan josh tonight, rice and I've bought some naan. So even though it has syns it has many less than if we ate out :) I might not have it but trying to be honest and realistic that I probably will. Then drinking tonight but sticking to spirits with diet mixers :) In case of hangover munchies I have got some bite size chocolates in (less than 5 syns each) and mugshots are also in, and If I'm mortal then I will avoid any naans sauces etc (but I don't necessarily plan on getting like that lol). Then I've bought sw fry up food for breakfast on sat morning. Then my downfall is the afternoon tea we've had booked but I will count it properly. Then gonna do meat potato and veg sat night (syn free). If I drink on sat will be spirit and diet mixer again. Then sw fry up Sunday followed by low syn homemade Sunday dinner :)

So I think I should be able to stay under the syns. The less drunk I am the easier but we do have some wild nights.

xxxx

FRIDAY 25th OCTOBER
EE
Breakfast: Weetabix (HEB) with milk allowance (HEA) banana and grapes
Lunch: Brown rice, tuna and sweetcorn
Snacks: Melon 2 satsumas and yoghurt
Dinner: Syn free homemade lamb rogan josh, served with rice, and maybe naan (11 syns)

xxxx

Avoided chocolate yesterday :) 4 falafel - 4 syns

Also managed to avoid sauce with tea which ended up being: cod, brown rice, corn and kale :)

Weigh in this morning .... 1lb on. I'm actually weirdly fine. I think it's cos in the week this week I've been 100% on plan so I know I can do it. The weekend must have been too many syns so that's fine. I used to be able to get away with mad weekends but not anymore and at least I know that now. Even happier because the boy has been stuck at 14.1 for ages and today weighed in at 13.13 yay I'm so proud of him. Now he is motivated again I'm even more positive that we can do this.

So this weekend I have my strategy. As mentioned earlier in the week: Syn free lamb rogan josh tonight, rice and I've bought some naan. So even though it has syns it has many less than if we ate out :) I might not have it but trying to be honest and realistic that I probably will. Then drinking tonight but sticking to spirits with diet mixers :) In case of hangover munchies I have got some bite size chocolates in (less than 5 syns each) and mugshots are also in, and If I'm mortal then I will avoid any naans sauces etc (but I don't necessarily plan on getting like that lol). Then I've bought sw fry up food for breakfast on sat morning. Then my downfall is the afternoon tea we've had booked but I will count it properly. Then gonna do meat potato and veg sat night (syn free). If I drink on sat will be spirit and diet mixer again. Then sw fry up Sunday followed by low syn homemade Sunday dinner :)

So I think I should be able to stay under the syns. The less drunk I am the easier but we do have some wild nights.

xxxx

This is brilliant Jess :) planning really can be the best way to be as prepared! I hope you have a lovely time :) xxx

That dinner sounds so yum...actually cant wait to hear how it turns out...bet the lamb will be so tender!
And you're not drinking tonight?!
Have a wonderful wonderful time!! :) xxxx

Thanks honey, it usually goes well (the two times i have made it before) so I'm hoping for third time too :)

Haha no not drinking at all ;) lol

Thank you sweetie :) you too

xxxx

This is brilliant Jess :) planning really can be the best way to be as prepared! I hope you have a lovely time :) xxx

Thanks sweetie :) I hope it works! I want to be in the 10s! Hope you have a lovely one too xxxx

Bought a new dress today .... River Island .... size 12! Eek! Think i'm going to wear it tonight :) xxxx

Good morning :) hope everyone had an epic weekend!

I went out sat night, drank too much, and was v ill :/ so stayed in sat night with our duvets and tv :) syns were therefore managed much better than had I gone out both! Think I've calculated syns to be pretty much bang on all of them so syn free/minimum syn week now :)

Today's plan
Breakfast: Banana, satsumas and grapes
Lunch: Tuna and egg salad
Snacks: Banana and a back up mugshot if I'm hungry
Dinner: Meatballs with veg

Think this will work out as success express if I keep my vegetables high at tea :)

HEA milk
HEB ?

Hey Jess how was the curry? I'd really like to give it a go :) I synned a ww naan bread with mine on Friday-it was lovely!!!!
Sorry to hear you were feeling a tad delicate- im sure it was worth it though ;)

Diary is looking good!

Xx

Hey lovely! Hope you had a good Monday and are feeling 100% again! Sounds like it just have been a big one at the weekend to make you feel so rough...what is it with the hangovers kicking in as we get older...horrid! :)
Did you manage the success express yesterday?! Xxx

Hey Jess how was the curry? I'd really like to give it a go :) I synned a ww naan bread with mine on Friday-it was lovely!!!!
Sorry to hear you were feeling a tad delicate- im sure it was worth it though ;)

Diary is looking good!

Xx

The curry is perfect honey I'd really recommend it :)
Hehe we had some small naans too sooooo good

Haha it was worth it now ;) was not worth it on Saturday lol

xxxx

Back