JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Hey lovely! Hope you had a good Monday and are feeling 100% again! Sounds like it just have been a big one at the weekend to make you feel so rough...what is it with the hangovers kicking in as we get older...horrid! :)
Did you manage the success express yesterday?! Xxx

Hey sweetie. It was good but yep hangovers are awful now. I can also drink less now I've lost some weight lol. I always go into geordie mode and challenge guys to down pints :/ I can't do it anymore haha.

I think so (just!) we had meatballs but was loads of veg in the sauce and we had it with veg. It could have also been a red day except I wasn't hungry enough to double my healthy extras.

I did have a cheeky chocolate though so it really has to be 0 syns now until Friday

xxxx

Morning lovely ladies. We did some batch cooking last night for lunches which will hopefully mean we have our evenings back a bit.

So today's plan:
Breakfast: Bread (HEB) and banana, grapes and satsuma
Lunch: Broccoli, Cauliflower, and a chicken onion garlic pepper and mushroom tomato dish.
Snacks: Satsuma, Banana
GYM
Dinner: Haddock, mushy peas, carrots, and maybe a little bit of brown rice

xxxx

Argh I are a cookie :/ 5 syns. I'm over now :( but going to the gym to do some damage control so won't feel too guilty. Need to not snack on yummy tea dunkable treats xxxx

The gym was hard!! Managed my day 2 of week 2 run on treadmill (30 mins) stepper (10 mins) a range of stomach sit ups/crunches/twists, barbell lifts (30) kettlebell squats (30) trx machine pull ups (30) trx machine leg pull ins (20) - chuffed about last one as last time I tried I managed 3!

Going to have a nice bath now while the boy cooks tea! :)

xxxx

The gym was hard!! Managed my day 2 of week 2 run on treadmill (30 mins) stepper (10 mins) a range of stomach sit ups/crunches/twists, barbell lifts (30) kettlebell squats (30) trx machine pull ups (30) trx machine leg pull ins (20) - chuffed about last one as last time I tried I managed 3! Going to have a nice bath now while the boy cooks tea! :) xxxx

Good effort Jess!! Enjoy your fish :) x

The gym was hard!! Managed my day 2 of week 2 run on treadmill (30 mins) stepper (10 mins) a range of stomach sit ups/crunches/twists, barbell lifts (30) kettlebell squats (30) trx machine pull ups (30) trx machine leg pull ins (20) - chuffed about last one as last time I tried I managed 3! Going to have a nice bath now while the boy cooks tea! :) xxxx
Sounds like you well and truly deserved the bath!! Well done! And WOOP WOOP for boys that cook! :) xxx

Got hospital tests for PCOS this morning and going on my own and feeling a bit nervous :(
Also about to start * week so not feeling great :( also might help explain why I had a little bit of chocolate last night :/

Anyway the show must go on!
Breakfast: Not sure when I'm going to get to have this but Bread (HEB) and banana
Lunch: Homemade butternut and red pepper soup (inspired by Stevie!)
Snacks: Banana Satsumas and Grapes
Dinner: Going to the sister in law's for dinner. Becki is my sw inspiration so she will be cooking EE food :)
HEA: Milk for tea

Hope everyone has a nice day :) xxxx

Ooh and tea was nice. Discovered I prefer cod to haddock though but he made a lovely meal bless him :) xxxx.

Good luck at the hospital Jess, I hope it goes ok xx

Food is looking great :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks girls I'm just nervous about tests themselves xxxx

Awww thank you for the love girls :')

The tests were fine :) no need to worry (there never is is there)

Find out the results in a few weeks but he said there was nothing 'sinister' there so hopefully if I do have PCOS it is mild

xxxx

OMG that butternut squash and red pepper soup is DIVINE xxxx

Whats the recipe babes? Have another BNS that needs used! x

I used: 1 butternut squash, 1 chopped(small pieces) red pepper, 2 chopped small onions, 1 garlic clove and 2 vegetable stock cubes

I roasted the butternut squash, but I guess cook it however you want but this meant I could just scoop it out of the skin
Then I sauteed the onion and garlic and red pepper. Once the onion was softened I added just under 1 ltre of stock made with the stock cubes.
Bring that to boil then simmer for about 25 minutes.
I blended that initially. Then added the cooked scooped out butternut and blended that with it.
Then add salt (i used a tiny amount) and pepper to taste, and a little cumin perhaps :)

Inspired by Stevie

Hope you enjoy it :D

xxxx

Back