JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

I could actually eat it again! Enjoy!

xxxx

I'm blaming * week but really there was no excuse: 2 chocolate crispy squares and a carrot cookie today :/ xxxx

Sister in law cooked last night and made gorgeous chicken in Parma ham with low low cheese, mash and veg :) all went well until they tried out their new popcorn and mini donut maker .... I didn't go to excess but I did try a few bits.

Im not feeling great on * week so far so I'm just craving chocolate .... Any tips to help?
Really just want to be curled up in a blanket ....

Anyway enough moaning.
Breakfast: Bread, banana, grapes
Lunch: Homemade mushroom soup maybe with bread (1 slice to be synned)
Snacks: Satsumas, mugshot, banana
Dinner: Stew :D it's bubbling away now as we speak! Lots of Superfree yumminess Carrots Onions Mushrooms Leeks, with cannellini beans stewing steak and stock :)

Happy Halloween!! :D xxxx

Sister in law cooked last night and made gorgeous chicken in Parma ham with low low cheese, mash and veg :) all went well until they tried out their new popcorn and mini donut maker .... I didn't go to excess but I did try a few bits.

Im not feeling great on * week so far so I'm just craving chocolate .... Any tips to help?
Really just want to be curled up in a blanket ....

Anyway enough moaning.
Breakfast: Bread, banana, grapes
Lunch: Homemade mushroom soup maybe with bread (1 slice to be synned)
Snacks: Satsumas, mugshot, banana
Dinner: Stew :D it's bubbling away now as we speak! Lots of Superfree yumminess Carrots Onions Mushrooms Leeks, with cannellini beans stewing steak and stock :)

Happy Halloween!! :D xxxx

Use all your syns on chocolate!!!!! :D I tend to be able to curb my chocolate craving with a fudge hot chocolate (2 syns) and a dime bar or curly Wurly. I just have to remind myself that I need to stay in control. . Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Happy November everyone :) eek I love November; Christmas times are fast approaching!

Weighed in this morning and STS. Thank goodness for that. I really deserved a gain so I'm pleased. Struggling a little with syns due to not feeling 100% (* week) but I'm going to religiously count them from today so I can compensate towards the end of the week.

Breakfast: Bread (HEB) banana and grapes
Lunch: Brown rice, chicken, chickpeas, passata, onion, garlic and red peppers :)
Snacks: Satsuma
Dinner: Going out for Chinese - think I can make some good choices. Any recommendations to have or avoid please?
Syns: Chinese related syns, maybe a glass of wine, and I'll probs make a careful chocolate choice today

xxxx

Thanks honey

I'm going to enjoy tonight but count what I have. I've already been informed there will be the sharing of a big combi platter for starter :/ so I just need to count anything that I have.

Excited for tonight :) on 6 syns today atm: 1 shortbread bat (4) and 2 fangtastics (2) Going to not have any more and wait for chinese food and wine

Got friends coming to stay for the weekend tomorrow. But I am going to take her to Meadowhall for lunch and then I can have a Subway Salad or a jacket potato or Nandos :) see what she fancies. Then I am cooking brisket for tomorrow night so that will be in the slowcooker and syn free :). We are going out but not drinking a lot (she can't due to her kidneys) so it should be a hangover free evening, but such fun getting dressed up and having a dance! Then sunday I am cooking a sunday dinner, so minimum syns :) Feel like I can stay on top of things this weekend as I really really want a weight loss next Friday

xxxx

Hello ladies :) Hope that you all had a lovely weekend

Weekend went okay on plan actually .... went for Chinese Friday night and chose carefully minimizing the naughty things, but had some wine and synned in at 56; Saturday had a few drinks and synned in at 35 (maybe a bit harsh) then had a few chocs yesterday! So no syns for rest of the week but proud I didn't over binge (syns add up so quick I used to eat like 6 times as much at a weekend with no thought to it!)

Weighed in this morning, we always do after a weekend, and .... 10st 13lbs!! :D so so surprised and pleased. If i can keep the weight off until Friday's weigh in I'll have lost 4lbs, gained my 1 stone award, and got into the 10s! I am unbelievably motivated!

xxxx

Hello ladies :) Hope that you all had a lovely weekend

Weekend went okay on plan actually .... went for Chinese Friday night and chose carefully minimizing the naughty things, but had some wine and synned in at 56; Saturday had a few drinks and synned in at 35 (maybe a bit harsh) then had a few chocs yesterday! So no syns for rest of the week but proud I didn't over binge (syns add up so quick I used to eat like 6 times as much at a weekend with no thought to it!)

Weighed in this morning, we always do after a weekend, and .... 10st 13lbs!! :D so so surprised and pleased. If i can keep the weight off until Friday's weigh in I'll have lost 4lbs, gained my 1 stone award, and got into the 10s! I am unbelievably motivated!

xxxx

That is fantastic news Jess!!!! Well done!!! Xx

Thank youuu :) just hope it stays off for official weigh in.

Yesterday's food: RED
Breakfast: Weetabix (HEB1 and some HEA)
Lunch: Chicken sandwich on wholemeal (HEB2) with a few syns for low fat mayo on it (3)
Snacks: Melon, 4 cuppas (HEA2), Shortbread bat (4)
Dinner: Meatballs in a tomato and veg sauce, served with veg and a small grating of cheese (rest of HEA1)

Syns 7 - I'm over my weekly syns now but I'll be as good as possible

Tuesday 5th November - Happy Bonfire Night
EE
Breakfast: Weetabix (HEB) some HEA; Banana; Plum
Lunch: Quinoa with a tomato and vegetable sauce, served with pork
Snacks: Satsuma and Fat free yoghurt
Dinner: Salmon cooked with soy ginger and garlic, served with vegetables and a few new potatoes

GYM: day 3/3 week 2 of c25k; stepper; weight training - I'll update later

Rightio off to look at some of your diaries as I haven't had the chance properly yet since last week

xxxx

Ahh mannn I'm sat on train home after netball and a looooong first day at work and reading about your food is literally making me dribble!! :)
Incredible numbers on those scales girlie!! I'm
Keeping everything crossed for weigh in! Xxx

Hehe sorry honey :p Me too I really really want the weight to stay off!! xxxx

Morning ladies. Weighed myself this morning (I know I shouldn't) and 10st11lbs! Really hope I can keep this weight off for weigh in! (And longer hehe)

But I'm really confused how I'm losing it like this when I never have before? Only differences are that I'm drinking more tea, Eating less fruit, and smaller portions at dinner ....

xxxx

Today's food
Red? I'll have to syn the pasta with tea tonight but is best way I think

Breakfast: Weetabix with milk, banana and satsuma
Lunch: SW friendly New York Deli sandwich: gherkins, pastrami, low fat mayo dressing (few syns as has ketchup and horseradish in), cheese
Snacks: Satsuma, plum, fat free yoghurt
Dinner: Prawn and chorizo (2.5) pasta - had to be something quick as seeing James mum tonight!

Syns: 6 pasta 2 dressing 2.5 chorizo
Bit naughty with pasta but is only way I can think of it when we haven't got much time :)

xxxx

Morning ladies. Weighed myself this morning (I know I shouldn't) and 10st11lbs! Really hope I can keep this weight off for weigh in! (And longer hehe)

But I'm really confused how I'm losing it like this when I never have before? Only differences are that I'm drinking more tea, Eating less fruit, and smaller portions at dinner ....

xxxx

Today's food
Red? I'll have to syn the pasta with tea tonight but is best way I think

Breakfast: Weetabix with milk, banana and satsuma
Lunch: SW friendly New York Deli sandwich: gherkins, pastrami, low fat mayo dressing (few syns as has ketchup and horseradish in), cheese
Snacks: Satsuma, plum, fat free yoghurt
Dinner: Prawn and chorizo (2.5) pasta - had to be something quick as seeing James mum tonight!

Syns: 6 pasta 2 dressing 2.5 chorizo
Bit naughty with pasta but is only way I can think of it when we haven't got much time :)

xxxx

Jess!!! How are you doing it?? I can't seem to shift 1/2 a pound at the moment! Well done and I hope you get the reading you want on weigh in :D

xx

Back