JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Jess!!! How are you doing it?? I can't seem to shift 1/2 a pound at the moment! Well done and I hope you get the reading you want on weigh in :D

xx

Honey I'm really not sure! Portion size I think! Also think eating veg instead of fruit is helping due to the sugars?

Fingers crossed it stays off for tomorrow xxxx

Honey I'm really not sure! Portion size I think! Also think eating veg instead of fruit is helping due to the sugars?

Fingers crossed it stays off for tomorrow xxxx

Thats great Jess :) im really pleased for you! I am going to try for more veg (although I already eat a fair bit..) fingers crossed here for you :D Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was a bit naughty last night and had a cheeky slice of James' mum's almond cake - homemade for us so would have been rude to say no ;) very yummy

Thursday 7th November
Breakfast Weetabix Banana Satsuma HEB and HEA
Lunch SW friendly New York deli sandwich (2) HEB 2
Snacks Plum fat free yoghurt
Dinner ? Forgot to take something out freezer but RED day so I'll pick something up or see what I can cook from frozen

Got a body MOT at work today for free :) so can't eat until half 11! Will be interesting though cos they do all your body measurements, stamina, resting heart rate, and cholesterol

xxxx

Had my MOT and got weighed and measured. I am only 5"3 (thought I was 5"4) and weigh 10st 8lbs!! In total shock :D still going to use the scales at home as my weigh in but if i can maintain that 10.11 from my scales tomorrow I will be so unbelievably happy.

Still got a way to go with reduction of body fat and increase of body muscle, stamina etc but I am getting there so very pleased :)

Haven't had my breakfast cereal as I couldn't eat before my MOT and so decided to just eat lunch when I got back. Might make today an EE and have a few boiled potatoes with tea :) and i'm thinking some fish what with weigh in tomorrow

eek nervous for tomorrow morning's weigh in

xxxx

YAAAAAAAAAY IT STAYED OFF! 10st 11lbs! 6lb weight loss! My biggest loss yet :) I am so unbelievably happy

xxxx

YAAAAAAAAAY IT STAYED OFF! 10st 11lbs! 6lb weight loss! My biggest loss yet :) I am so unbelievably happy

xxxx

Jess that is fantastic!!!! So pleased for you :D Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks darlings :) I am really happy! xxxx

Update on food last night: Had turkey, a few boiled potatoes, and kale/peas/carrots

I did an EE day but I did have my weetabix so synning 6 :)

I also had a slice of cake - 5 syns, and I didn't have any more as I was over for the week AND probably some oil on the turkey (was in a mint oil)

xxxx

Friday 8th November 2013

Breakfast Forgot my weetabix! So EE day for me! Banana, Fat free yoghurt, and as it is weigh in/treat day I am havinga biscuit (3.5 syns)
Lunch Morrisons salad bar - quite a few but no real idea how many, but as it is weigh in day I am going to enjoy it (estimate 10 syns)
Dinner Indian takeaway Chicken tikka tandoori massala (14.5), boiled rice, and some raitha (4) (I usually have chips and a roti too but going to be goodish instead)

Maybe a few more snackky things, i'm not going to over worry today but I will count my syns xxxx guesstimate 29/105

Thanks Tasha :D xxxx

Hello all :) had a bit of an off plan weekend but tried not to go too overboard! Back on it properly today though :)
Had my results of PCOS this morning and scan is clear but bloods suggest I'm susceptible to it. Dr said the only real treatment initially is weight loss, and she noticed I'd lost weight as soon as I came in the door which was lovely. So a bit of extra motivation to keep losing weight :) she wants me to get to 10st 3lbs so 10st target here we go :) to allow for fluctuation. So an okay medical outcome really.

Breakfast: Weetabix (HEB) Banana (SF) Satsuma (SF)
Lunch: Home made Burrito (8 syns) Satsuma (SF) Plum (SF)
Snacks: Fat free yoghurt
Dinner: Sausage casserole (7 syns) with kale, carrots, and maybe some potatoes

Syns 15/15 so will try a bit harder today to avoid the biscuit tin! I'm full of cold so I keep using that as an excuse but not today!

xxxx

Yay!! good result and amazing that your doc noticed your weight loss too - thats amazing!!

Food today looks yum - how do you make your sausage casserole?! I quite fancy making one with some sausages in the freezer so looking for some inspo! x

Thanks honey :)

I'm actually cheating with the casserole - found a Hairy Bikers sausage casserole mix for less than 40 calories for half a packet! However usually I use chopped tomatoes, lentils of some sort, onion, garlic, pepper, mushroom, and spicey seasoning. Sometimes put potatoes in with it or serve it with mash yummy!

xxxx

Do you still use this diary? xx

Yes :) I don't usually use it over weekends though as I'm not great at sticking to plan then!

xx

Post some pics of your yummy and warming sounding food! xx

Sorry I never do it as I usually use my mobile to chat on here! But I will IG some :) xx

Back