JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Ooh tonight's dinner sounds lush! And have fun bed-buying! We decided we were too tired to go last night so have it pencilled in for Saturday morning instead! xx

We need to buy ours tonight as the offer on it runs out tonight lol. So excited :) What sort of bed are you going for?

xxxx.

Aren't you good using your syns for good fats! I could not justify that at all, haha! There has to be choc in there for me! x

Lol i'm just trying to :) I will always make sure there are enough syns for some naughtiness though as I want to up my healthy fats as a lifestyle choice and have the naughtiness in moderation, like we are all aiming xxxx

Wow your gym routine is very impressive! Even when I used to go to the gym I never did anything remotely as good as you are. I hope you win a PT session!

Your food today sounds delicious too. Very jealous! xx

Thanks honey. I had a PT session months ago which helped but James has taught me how to do squats and that really helps!

xxxx.

Sounds like you've had an amazing first week back on plan! Your food has looked incredible and varied and as for the gym - wowzerssss, you're going for it! Well done!

I'll be interested to see how you find the Monday WI over time as I'm a Friday weigher and whilst I've heard the arguments for and against, I still quite like being able to reign it back in if I've used a few too many syns on gin on a Saturday. Luckily I've never been one to binge on choc or other naughty foods so it still works for me and allows me to still live a relatively normal life I think!xxx

I went over my syns a bit but I am trying hard to really get on with it this year! Making the most of my new year motivation atm hehe

I think because I do binge on naughty food the weekend was becoming uncontrolable hence the change to a Monday weigh in - it also made Monday morning brighter (although of course it would be otherwise if I had gained lol). I did think about how you weigh in on a Friday and do really well and I did lose doing it on a Friday. The fact i'm weighing in at the gym for that Trim in 10 too on a Monday means Monday weigh ins are probably most reflective atm.

Hope you had an amazing holiday honey xxxx

Check you out using your syns on healthy fats! You;re putting us all to shame on here!! :)
Have to say though that I synned some oil to make sw chips a couple of weeks ago and I really did tell the differnce between that and frylight!

Dinner sounds delish! CAn you IG a pic later!? Good luck with the bed!! xx

Check you out using your syns on healthy fats! You;re putting us all to shame on here!! :)
Have to say though that I synned some oil to make sw chips a couple of weeks ago and I really did tell the differnce between that and frylight!

Dinner sounds delish! CAn you IG a pic later!? Good luck with the bed!! xx

Lol I'm not really ;) I still love my naughty food but with this nutrition plan she will tell me off if I don't introduce some good fats :p

Yeah proper chips :D

Will be interesting will have to see what it's like never had anything like it :)

Yes will IG it. Going to IG last nights and lunch now xxxx.

We bought a bed :D a nice king size pocket sprung mattress with a pocket spring divan to make it between a medium and firm mattress. So happy and excited. Roll on 12th feb when it arrives :).

Dinner was nice. Not sure I'd have it again as not biggest fan of lemon but maybe try with lime zest instead. Soo funny though, I wanted to garnish the dish with some chili flakes and accidentally dumped about 1/4 of the pot on James meal! Mange to scrape it off but he just about coped with the heat bless him! :') such a good sport about it. Mine was hot enough without it :/ lol

Going to see James mum now. I must resist any of her amazing baking goodies .... xxxx.

Ooo sounds nice! Some good nights' sleep coming your way soon by the sound of it!

Haha brilliant! Never mind eh. Simon loves his food hot but I think even he would have struggled with that!

Good luck resisting temptation! xx

I resisted temptation last night, just had 2 cuppas as resisted cookies and shortbread.

Plan for today's food:
B: HEB cereal with some HEA allowance, banana, sweetclem, white tea
L: Tuna salad: tuna, rocket, watercress, spinach, beetroot, tomatoes and 1 syn of like and oil dressing.
S: Strawberries, Grapes, Sweetclem, Mullerlight
D: Shepherds pie with sweet potato mash 4.5 syns - 4.5 as i made the shepherd pie filling (just sweet potato to do as I prefer it fresh) on Sunday and used steak mince as it looked beautiful at the butchers! So that was 16 syns for lot which I've split between 4 servings, then .5 for oil. Going to serve with kale and broccoli again I think.

Minimum syns: 5.5
Maximum syns: 13.5 if I have some Parkin :)

Also going to the gym tonight. Not completely sure what I'm going to do as I'm still slightly aching from Monday but I think more of an arms weight session, a few tummy ones and mainly cardio! Give my legs a rest from the squats and do some of those tomorrow night.

Happy hump day everyone. Looking forward to seeing what your eats are for today.

Mmm I love shepherd's pie with sweet potato mash!

Great work on resisting temptation last night! I wish I could have done the same, although I don't think it was too catastrophic! And well done on keeping up the gym :) xx

Great food today Jessy - your diaries are always full of lots of yummy food!! Can I ask a really stupid question - what's a sweetclem? Is it like a clementine/mini orange?! xx

Thanks lovely :) Yep it is like a clementine xxxx

Serious NSV resisting yummyness with a cuppa! I can never do that when I'm out and rarely can at home!! xx

I wasn't particularly hungry tbh which really helped :) xx

Mmm I love shepherd's pie with sweet potato mash!

Great work on resisting temptation last night! I wish I could have done the same, although I don't think it was too catastrophic! And well done on keeping up the gym :) xx

Nom nom i'm excited :) lol

Thanks honey, it doesn't look like it was too catastrophic. I just wasn't hungry.

Actually really enjoying the gym atm xx

Hi, here to subscribe. Been flicking through the pages and you seem to have some lovely food so would be great to get some ideas from your diary! Hope it's going well.

Hi, here to subscribe. Been flicking through the pages and you seem to have some lovely food so would be great to get some ideas from your diary! Hope it's going well.

Thank you :) I will come and see your diary now. Hope that you get some nice ideas from my diary xx.

I like the way you put (F) (SF) etc next to your food, great idea!

Thank you, it helps me ensure I eat enough healthy food! I've looked back and i've been a bit slack recently on doing this so will keep it up! :) xx

Back