JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Thanks honey I really feel like I got back into it. It turned into brocolli and peas but yep still very green and orange! xx.

Good evening ladies :)

Just sitting about to have a slice of Parkin and a cuppa :) but first I thought I would update you on my gumming today. Managed to do the following:

10 minute interval training on the treadmill with a 5 minute cool down
13 minute incline walk on the treadmill
10 minute interval training on the cross trainer with a 5 minute cool down
1000m on the rowing machine (just under 6 minutes)

3 sets of 10 reps of: Sit-ups, Crunches, Barbell squat, Kettlebell squat, Kettlebell swing, and Dumbell lateral raise/Dumbell bicep curl

I know it's a bit boring :p but it helps me keep track of what I do :)

Whoop Thursday tomorrow xx

I wouldn't say boring at all! I find the amount you do at the gym quite inspiring!

Well done on another sucessful gym sesh. It's lovely that James is so supportive going to the weight thing with you.

What yumminess do you have planned for today?

X

Thanks girls I thought it might be boring. And aww it's lovely to see its inspiring :) xxxx.

Thursday 16th January

Potentially a Green Day

B: HEB cereal, some HEA milk, white tea (F) banana (SF) and sweetclem (SF)

L: Parpadelle Al'Amatriciana - chopped tomatoes (F) carrot (SF) celery (SF) onion (F) garlic (SF) and spices, served with pasta (not parpadelle lol, F) and bacon (HEB), oil (1)

S: Strawberries (SF), Pineapple (SF), Grapes (SF), WW Greek yoghurt (1) and probably a cuppa and a coffee (some HEA)

D: Mushroom stroganoff - mushrooms (SF), garlic (F), onion (F) lightest philly (some HEA), stock (F), peppers (SF), fat free fromaige frais (F), green beans (SF), oil (1)

The recipe for dinner says 1 syn, do you think that could be the Philly as there isn't much at all in it? But if I'm doing green ill have enough with my HEA to cover it :) I think James wants pork with tea as we are going to gym first but there is so much of it I really don't think we need it (and it saves me some syns)

Gym!

Minimum syns: 3
Maximum syns: 12 (1 for Philly if have pork; 8 for potential Parkin)

Woohoo Thursday :)

Have you tried the new skinny soups? You can have half the carton as a healthy extra B 1389864580281.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're doing so amazing! Getting all that gymming in! How do you do it!? I can barely find the time and energy to use my cross trainer and thats in my house! So great that James is doing this with you! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks darling. It isn't easy at all but we just go straight after work. I don't always have the energy but once i'm there i'm fine. James is on a massive fitness boost he has a bit still to lose but he also wants to bulk out a bit with muscle so he is the drive behind the gym really - there is no reason I can't go if he can. 3 times a week max is enough for me though whereas he is doing 4/5. It is tiring though especially as once we have eaten it is nearing 9pm.

xxxx

Have you tried the new skinny soups? You can have half the carton as a healthy extra B View attachment 120296

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

No I haven't actually; I tend to make my own soup if i fancy it :) Quite a handy quick lunch though! Are they nice?

Mm mushroom stroganoff sounds good! Well done on all the gymming. I haven't been getting any exercise in yet so I need to fix up!

Ladies I was starving (one of those munchies days) and so been to Sainsburys and bought a can of diet coke (F) and some fridge raiders slow roasted (3 on EE). Therefore changing back to EE day. So 1 syn in lunch oil; i'll put 1.5 syn in stroganoff as recipe says that plus .5 for oil (only going to have half of it and have rest for lunch tomorrow, but add pork to it cos James does want that ideally tonight); i'll not cook with any oil tonight. Then 1 syn for my yoghurt. That will come to 6.5 and parkin would take that to 14.5 :)

xxxx

Feeling good for resisting chocolate. I'm dreaming about my Indian takeaway sat night to motivate me to be good ;) xxxx. Woohoo Friday soon!

Also didn't have cuppa or coffee so saved some HEA for a cuppa tonight :) xx

14.5 syns yesterday :)

Gym yesterday: 3 sets of 10 reps of sit-ups, crunches, barbell lift and squat (chuffed as I lifted an extra 3kg), kettlebell swing, kettlebell squat, lateral dumbell raise, barbell bicep curl, free form squats. 30 sit ups with a twist with the kettlebell. Then did some tabata training: treadmill 30 secs sprint 30 secs slow walk; bike 20 secs peddle really quick 20 secs slowly (resistance 6), cross trainer 20 secs fast 20 secs slow (medium resistance). The tabata interval type training doesn't sound much but it's is absolutely knackering!

Rest from the gym now until Monday :) Although I'm going to buy the 30 day shred at the weekend as I've heard good things!

Friday 17th January - Food plan

B: HEB cereal, some HEA milk, banana (SF), sweetclem (SF), cuppa HEA (forgot to bring white tea)

L: couscous with lemon and chilli (F) served with tomatoes (SF) cucumber (SF) mushrooms (SF) sugar snap peas (F) pepper (SF) beetroot (SF) and avocado (3.5 syns) Also meeting a friend for coffee so might get a green tea! (F)

S: WW Greek yoghurt (1 syn), strawberries (SF), grapes (SF), pineapple (SF), sweetclem (SF), HEA coffee

D: Singapore beef stirfry: mince (4 syns as lean), oil (1 syn), sweet chili sauce (2 syns), kale (SF), pak choi (SF), onion (F), spring onion (SF?), garlic (F), carrot (SF), noodles (F), soy sauce (F)

So minimum syns: 11.5

If I need a snack when I get in from my piano lesson tonight there are Special K biscuits (2.5 each) which would keep me under syns but I would probably have 2! We also have some 5 syn icecreams in so might have one of those!

Maximum syns: 16.5 :) I reckon that's okay for Friday night!

I think above could be a green day? So could have more HEA? xxxx

Looks like a green day. Did I miss the HEB or do you still need to add that?

Back