JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Mince would be the HEB honey :)

JessyG24 said:
Mince would be the HEB honey :)

Ah, makes sense. I read the syns so didn't register that that was on top of it being a HEB

That's a good point actually hun i'm not sure!! xxxx

EVERYONE in the office was eating chocolate today :/ but I managed to resist. I also didn't enjoy lunch but not too hungry today so doesn't matter that much. I also didn't have yoghurt, so I've saved a syn lol so 15.5 today is now the plan. Although I might be able to knock that down to 14.5 with a bit less sweet chili sauce so we will see! xx

And back on EE as think my meat will be too much as a HEB and I'm not over my HEA xx

Ooh just realised 100g of lean mince is only 2.5 syns! Woop! So 13 syns for today :)

Icecream treat of 5 syns was gorgeous and totally worth it!

xxxx

Hello girls :) hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

Started today with a lovely SW fry up: beans, mushrooms, scrambled eggs (some HEA for milk). HEB toast, bacon, and a sausage (4 syns) oil (1 syn)

Then went to my nephews 2nd birthday party :) resisted all the party food (had breakfast late so wasn't hungry) and had squash over wine! Had a tiny slice of bday cake (9) and one glass of wine (6)

Then treat night so had a curry: chicken tikka masala (13.5 syns as didn't have all of it) boiled rice, raitha (2) bhaji (8.5) sauce (2)

Total syns: 45
Weekly syns: 103/105

Just in case I am having no syns tomorrow! Actually think I'm going to manage a 100% week!

I was naughty and jumped on the scales earlier .... 10st 9lbs :D if I can keep that until Monday I'll have lost 3lbs this week and be back at my lowest weight.

Awwww that's fab jessy well done! Sounds like you're so in control and all your hard work is paying off. Just shows the difference a 100% week makes too :) xxx

Thanks Lil! And still 10st 9 this morning! Really hoping it stays off for tomorrow

Yeah it really does make a difference xx

Eats today Sunday 19th January

B: HEB cereal bar and half a banana (SF) cuppa (some HEA)
L: Salad (SF) tuna (F) HEA cheese
D: we have some lovely syn free pulled pork in the slow cooker as we speak! Will serve with some corn on cob and some SF veg :)

How strange, I've just put some pulled pork in our slow cooker too!

Well done on the loss, hope it stays off for WI tomorrow! xx

Eats today Sunday 19th January B: HEB cereal bar and half a banana (SF) cuppa (some HEA) L: Salad (SF) tuna (F) HEA cheese D: we have some lovely syn free pulled pork in the slow cooker as we speak! Will serve with some corn on cob and some SF veg :)

I can't get enough of pulled pork - joints half price in sainsburys ATM too!Xx

Mmm, keep reading about pulled pork. Sounds delish but never tried it myself. How do you make it?

Good luck for WI tomorrow. Hope those 3lbs stay off, I'm sure they will as looking like another good day today :)

X

Mmm, keep reading about pulled pork. Sounds delish but never tried it myself. How do you make it? Good luck for WI tomorrow. Hope those 3lbs stay off, I'm sure they will as looking like another good day today :) X

It is delish. We do the following: make a dry rub out of 1/2 tsp salt, tsp black pepper, tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp turmeric, 2 tsp paprika, tsp chili flakes, tsp mixed herbs; then a sauce of a tub of passata, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, tbsp Worcester sauce, 1/2 tbsp tomato purée, salt and black pepper, pinch of sugar (or sweetener!), 1/2 tsp of above dry rub spices, add chili if wanted.

Then we rub the pork with the dry rub and leave to stand as long as possible, we layer bottom of slow cooker with a sliced onion place pork on top then pour sauce over. We cook in slow cooker for 8-10 hours if we can/ until tender (pulls apart easily)

xxxx

Turned today into a red day and had breakfast and lunch as planned. Plus a coffee with HEA 2 milk from costa. Had HEB2 toast with some cheese (HEA) then had pulled pork (F) with syn free coleslaw (F and SF) and brocolli (SF) xxxx. No syns! Woop!

Achieved my first 100% week :) feeling pleased and proud xxxx

Weigh in: -3lbs! 10st 9lbs :) my first 100% week (noticed how much I had to resist compared to my non 100% weeks but it paid off!) really pleased. Back to my pre December weight. If I can lose 2lbs next week then I'll have met my interim target in January not march!

Eats for Monday 20th January 2014

Extra Easy

Breakfast: HEB cereal, some HEA milk, banana (SF) sweetclem (SF) cup of tea some HEA milk

Lunch: Pulled pork (F) served on a jacket potato (F) served with sw coleslaw (SF and F)

Snacks: Strawberries (SF) pineapple (SF) sweetclem (SF) ww Greek yoghurt if hungry (1)

Dinner: EL burgers with onion garlic and chili in (F) served with some lettuce (SF) tomato (SF) cheese (rest of HEA) chips (F) corn (F) in a small wholemeal bun (6). Going to use FF fromaige frais to not use syns on sauce (F)

Minimum syns: 6/15

Weigh in: 10st 9lbs :) Also got my Trim in 10 class tonight so hoping something similar shows there!

Happy Monday everyone!! xxxx

Back