JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Hey you. Thank you for your kind words, too kind i think :p Yep sort of today but that's more a session about how to exercise effectively but tonight going to the gym anyway as wont get chance until next week. I'm really enjoying my fitness ATM - also bought 30 day shred the other day so James and I are trying that tomorrow! :/

Ooh banana chocolate porridge does sound good I must try it. I think maybe I just need a tiny bit as I felt ridiculously over full last time which put me off. I think fruit and yoghurt might be a start but I'm not honestly the biggest yoghurt fan either haha but I can eat it lol

Glad you're back and hope weigh in goes well xxxx

Feeling rather giddy today as James and I have booked flights to Dublin for our 4 year anniversary in March :) :) :) :) We went last year and fell in love with the place and the people so can't wait to go back! We just need to sort a hotel as last time we stayed in a B&B which was lovely but I fancy paying a bit more this time I think especially as lots of rooms can be booked and don't pay until few days before!

Tasha and Lil don't you both live in Ireland? :)

Eats for today:
B: HEB cereal HEA milk Banana (SF) white tea (F) sweetclem (SF) black coffee
L: Jacket potato (F) with beans (F) followed with pineapple (SF) and strawberries (SF)
S: Sweetclem (SF) Ww yoghurt maybe (1) cuppa (HEA)
D: lamb bhuna (F and SF technically although I'm going to say 2 syns for any fat as couldn't cut it all off) from hairy dieters new book :) lots of peppers in it, onion, garlic, chopped tomatoes, lamb and spices. Might serve with some brocolli :) (F) not sure about carbs tonight will see!

Minimum syns: 2

Have a lovely hump day ladies xxxx

Ooo Dublin sounds lovely! It's somewhere I've never been but really want to so you'll have to let me know what it's like! Lamb bhuna sounds delish too! xx

6th March :) so going from 5th - 7th! It was just the perfect place for us to go with our love of music beer and amazing food! Hehe and so much left to see. Think we are going to stay near Merrion square this time, good call?

Been craving chocolate all day (TOTM is fast approaching) but resisted by having a black coffee. So cba with gym as aching but I'm sure a gentle session will make me feel more alert today.

Exercising effectively session was good :) just explained how best to plan gym sessions so you don't overwork/underwork certain muscle groups.

Think as I'm only on 2 syns today I might treat myself to a 5 syn icecream tonight :)

Not sure i will actually manage to resist rice but will see!

Woohoo past halfway through the week! xxxx

I love my boy :) I was absolutely craving a Chinese and James went home before gym to check on slow cooker and said curry was horrible and watery :( so I said to try and save it but if not doesnt matter. So he drains out excess fluid puts lentils in to try and save it. When he got to gym I was determined to sod the curry and have a naughty Chinese. But he said although he was tempted it wasn't worth it and at least to see how the curry was before making a rash decision.

Got home and the curry was a lovely thick consistency thanks to James and tastes beautiful. Having rice with it as craving stodge but I'm so so pleased we didn't have Chinese. Great support from my boy there :) xxxx

Aww that's so sweet, Simon wouldn't have had a clue what to do. Well done James! xx

It's cos he is doing it too so if I eat crap he will. But still very supportive :).

Stuck to that last night so 7/15.

Eats for Thursday 23rd January (woop Thursday already!!)

B: HEB cereal with HEA milk, banana SF and sweetclem SF
L: Chili (F and SF) 1/2 syn oil
S: sweetclem (SF) strawberries (SF) pineapple (SF)
D: Shepherds pie (4 syns + 1/2 syn oil) with a sweet potato topping (F) and served with veg - not sure what yet!

Hopefully no snacks but got a ww yoghurt (1) if need it

Minimum syns: 5 :)

Hope everyone has a lovely day xxxx

That is so sweet!

Hi Jessy. I thought I'd come and look at your diary. I'm impressed with the variety of foods you cook and your willingness to try new recipes. I go through phases of trying new things but soon resort to the tried and tested favourites!

Your exercise exhausts me just to read about it - no wonder you're doing so well with your weight loss.

Hi Patty :) thank you for your lovely words. I am trying hard cos I'm getting impatient now - need to see some toning results!

xxxx

Feeling good tonight :) No naughty things today so just 5 syns! That covers oil and steak mince - so not exactly bad for me :)

Looking forward to my curry tonight then copious amounts of wine at the weekend (all within plan!) xxxx

Hehe I will definitely enjoy them ;)

I'm going home to Newcastle to see my family :) Bless my mum; she is going with me to the shops tomorrow morning so I can choose slimming world type foods for us all to eat this weekend (her included!) So supportive :)

Did a naughty step on scales this morning (habit from the fact we used to weigh in on a Friday) and 10st 8lbs (-1lb) eek :) so not going to be too naughty as I was going to to keep that off this week!

Not seen that number on the scales since starting slimming so slightly excited. But even if that doesn't show on Monday I know that I can see it now xxxx.

Friday 24th January

I AM STARVING THIS MORNING!

Not very prepared for food today so going to have to rely on my willpower to not buy anything naughty at lunch.

B: HEB cereal with some HEA milk, sweetclem (SF)
S: WW yoghurt (1) need to eat as it goes out of date over the weekend!
D: chicken tikka massala (14.5) boiled rice (F) bhaji (8.5) bhaji sauce (4)

So lunch and snacks will have to be free :)

28/15 without wine but will probably have a glass as being good with all food with weekend. Will update with honesty! xxxx.

Mmm dinner sounds lovely! We're going to have a treat night next Saturday and I can't wait!! xx

Back