JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Mmm dinner sounds lovely! We're going to have a treat night next Saturday and I can't wait!! xx

What are you going to have? :) xx

Aw your mum is such a sweetheart! So great to have the support over the weekend! They're so tough! Have a good one honey and enjoy that vino! xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Isn't she just :) Haha I will ;) xxxx

Just had a very frustrating lunch! Couldn't find ANYTHING sw friendly that wasn't over priced salad. Eventually found a boring salad, some fruit and babybels so had one of them as 1/2 HEA.

But at least I didn't cave in and I'm totally stuffed now from all the goodness.

The promise of Indian and wine tonight really has kept me going today. Just really want to finish work, get home, pack, and get back to newcastle! xxxx

Ohhh I need some of your motivation to start exercising AGAIN send me some please ;-) you are doing so well X

*sending motivation* I haven't got any since wed so have mine as I'm not using it at the weekend! Hehe! xx

What are you going to have? :) xx

I'm voting Chinese, I think SImon will want Indian though so might have to fight it out! xx

I'm voting Chinese, I think SImon will want Indian though so might have to fight it out! xx

Well a little bit of boxing is good body magic ;)

Hellloooooo gorgeous!
You've acheived your aim of getting me on here! You are helping me stay on track and get to my target of losing 1 stone by April!
Loves you
xxx

Hi darling :) it is such an invaluable weight loss tool! You can definitely achieve a stone by April I love you too xxxx

I just got DRENCHED walking home from work! And stupid flipping Primark paper bags melt in the bloody rain! I've had 2 chocs (7 syns) and feel better! Worth the syns for definite! xx

I just got DRENCHED walking home from work! And stupid flipping Primark paper bags melt in the bloody rain! I've had 2 chocs (7 syns) and feel better! Worth the syns for definite! xx

I think they make them like that so you loose stuff on the way home and have to buy it again :D

Happy Saturday everyone :)

Just totting up the syns for yest:

WW yoghurt - 1
2 chocs - 7
Chicken tikka massala - 14.5
Onion bhaji - 8.5
Sauce - 4
2 small glasses of wine - 10

45/15
Weekly total: 81.5/105 :)

I'm hoping I can do another 100% week. It's going to be tough but I will at least try!

Eats for today no idea yet :) but starting my day with a cuppa (some HEA) made by my mum - nothing tastes better!

xxxx

Ooh, what did you buy from Primark? (sorry, I'm nosey hehe)

Have a fab weekend sweetie! :D

X

Hehe :) I bought baby clothes ;) My dad is having a baby girl next week :D so I bought some tiny pink socks and some cute soft babygrows. Then I couldn't leave my little bro out (he's 3!) so I bought him a monsters inc t.shirt.

Nothing for me. Lol. Do you find that even though you look better losing weight you don't buy clothes? I hate buying stuff I hope to be too small for soon!

xxxx

*sending motivation* I haven't got any since wed so have mine as I'm not using it at the weekend! Hehe! xx

Let me know for next time your nit using it i wont need it from tonight I'm off away to a hotel for the night with hubby and plan to enjoy all the naughty stuff we don't often get time on our own so I'm enjoying it to the full and full tummy too haha XxX

Let me know for next time your nit using it i wont need it from tonight I'm off away to a hotel for the night with hubby and plan to enjoy all the naughty stuff we don't often get time on our own so I'm enjoying it to the full and full tummy too haha XxX

Haha ok I need it back now anyway. Trying to just spend my syns on wine ;) what a chore :p

Ooh enjoy tonight and that lovely full feeling :) xx

Hehe :) I bought baby clothes ;) My dad is having a baby girl next week :D so I bought some tiny pink socks and some cute soft babygrows. Then I couldn't leave my little bro out (he's 3!) so I bought him a monsters inc t.shirt.

Nothing for me. Lol. Do you find that even though you look better losing weight you don't buy clothes? I hate buying stuff I hope to be too small for soon!

xxxx

Yeah, totally agree. Always want to get to target before buying clothes!!

Awww, baby clothes are always so cute :)

Xxx

Food so far today:

B: Bacon sarnie (2) brown sauce
L: Piece of chickpea cake thing - (3), 1/3 nakd bar (3)
D: Spag Bol (9?!?!) stupid mince, but I'm not making my mum pay twice as much for something less fatty but worse mince :/ annoyed

So looks like I'll go over my syns for week. But I'll still count them or I'll go overboard.

So far: 17 syns - only 6.5 left and I'm about to use 5 of them on wine ....

Yeah, totally agree. Always want to get to target before buying clothes!!

Awww, baby clothes are always so cute :)

Xxx
Those of us with more to lose can't wait till the end, or we'd be drowning in clothes several sizes too big.... Nor would I want to wait... I deserve clothes that I like and that fit me no matter what size I am.... because I am a princess :queen:.....Luckily I am also queen of the charity shops so it doesn't break the bank ;)

Back