JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Those of us with more to lose can't wait till the end, or we'd be drowning in clothes several sizes too big.... Nor would I want to wait... I deserve clothes that I like and that fit me no matter what size I am.... because I am a princess :queen:.....Luckily I am also queen of the charity shops so it doesn't break the bank ;)

Hehe I agree I've had to buy some necessities and some dresses ;) but some stuff, like jeans, I'm really holding back on until they fall down my arse.

xxxx

I'm officially over my syns. 6 syns (choc and wine) so 4.5 over ....

Now it is trying to not go over too much .... TOTM though and needing choc xxxx

Avoided any more choc last night :)

Sunday 26th January

B: Wholemeal toast, low fat butter (2), cuppa (HEA) and banana (SF)

Going to my grandmas :D so there might be some naughties. I'll have something but I'll not go overboard.

D: Mum's Sunday dinner!!!! Chicken (F) Brocolli (SF) carrots (SF) parsnips (1 syn oil) Roasties (2 syns oil)

Those of us with more to lose can't wait till the end, or we'd be drowning in clothes several sizes too big.... Nor would I want to wait... I deserve clothes that I like and that fit me no matter what size I am.... because I am a princess :queen:.....Luckily I am also queen of the charity shops so it doesn't break the bank ;)

Ah, see my weight has yoyo-ed for several years so my wardrobe ranges from size 14 to size 8! I should really get rid of the bigger sizes but still not confident enough that I won't put on weight again & absolutely hate buying clothes in the larger sizes!

Ooo, I love a good charity shop bargain :) However, I always find that it takes me a lot of hunting to find decent clothes & I'm not very patient, haha.

X

Uh oh I've managed to mess up my 100% week by just enjoying myself :/

Today's eats: As I said earlier 5 syns so far. Plus 2 small cheese scones (10) a tunnock caramel wafer (6) wine (3) gravy (1) hot choc (4) :/ So far 29 :/

I don't regret what I've had at all but I'd forgotten how quick syns can add up. I'm just hoping for a maintain tomorrow now (unlikely as it's also TOTM).

I'm having soup tomorrow for lunch so I'm hoping I can weigh in light at Trim in 10 weigh in tomorrow xxxx

Total 35 syns over. Fingers crossed I can maintain. Back on it tomorrow either way!!

Total 35 syns over. Fingers crossed I can maintain. Back on it tomorrow either way!!

good for you drawing a line under it x

Hello gorgeous!
Sounds like an uber fun weekend! I've gone massively over too by enjoying myself..we can be naughties together! At least you're weighing in this morn and this arvo which will reset the line and get you back on it!
Good luck for weigh in gorg!
Xxxx

STS :D thank goodness for that! Lucky Jessy! Line drawn and back on it.

This week I'm trying things a little differently though. James feels he isn't losing much on sw ATM (although he lost 2lbs this week!) so he is getting a nutrition plan from the gym. SO as I don't want us on two diets, too much fuss for me I want this to be a change we make together forever, I am going to take the plan and adapt it as much as possible for slimming world.

Eats for today are therefore thrown together and a bit non sw but still healthy food. I'll be over syns today but should be able to pull back tomorrow. So:

B: HEB cereal HEA milk Banana (SF)
L: Supergreen m&s soup (5.5)
S: Shape ff yoghurt (F) nakd bar (7)
D: ???? Will see what's on the plan
S: A naughty slice of chocolate cake! My grandma makes the most amazing cake so I brought home a quarter and that will do 4 slices nicely :) so worth being good in the day for! (8)

Hoping my gym scales will catch up with home ones with quite light food beforehand (fingers crossed I can get a loss there but if not it is TOTM haha)

Hope everyone is ready for a super week!

xxxx

Hello gorgeous!
Sounds like an uber fun weekend! I've gone massively over too by enjoying myself..we can be naughties together! At least you're weighing in this morn and this arvo which will reset the line and get you back on it!
Good luck for weigh in gorg!
Xxxx

Hello beautiful :) It was lovely ty. It looks like you've had a fab one! Yep all weighed in - STS woop - and back on it (but having a high syn day to ease me in lol)

xxxx.

Well done on the STS and glad you enjoyed your weekend. Simon got a 2lb loss today too. Damn boys losing easier! Good luck for this evening xx

Yep all weighed in - STS woop - and back on it (but having a high syn day to ease me in lol)

Well done and pleased you enjoyed the weekend so much.

What is it about men? They lose quicker than we do but still aren't satisfied. Have you reminded him that two pounds a week is considered the top end of a safe loss and that if he loses quicker he runs the risk of losing muscle rather than fat? I hope for your sake that the gym's plan can be incorporated in SW and isn't full of egg whites and protein powder!

Have a good week.

Thank you ladies for your comments as always :)

Hehe yeah he was used to big losses as he went down from 16 and a half stone to 14 in under 6 months - so proud of him :) but it has massively slowed down. He keeps losing then putting it back on (and staying within his syns). I think it is because of the exercise he is doing, so actually a change to a new plan might benefit him as he is doing a lot of weight training.

Patty i didnt know that about the losses, i will have to let him know!! Thank you. And it makes me more pleased when i get my 1lb losses :) Lol i hope it isn't all that as well ;) Quite excited to find out what the plan is!

xxxx

Ooo I'm v interested to see what your new healthy/nutritional/gym plan is like! Look at us traitors looking to mix up the sw plan a bit!
Will zip over to your lovely friends diary when I'm on the laptop as not working from phone! Boo!
Well done on the sts lovely...sounds rather marvellous! :) how was later gym weigh in?! Xx

B: HEB cereal HEA milk Banana (SF)
L: Supergreen m&s soup (5.5)
S: Shape ff yoghurt (F) nakd bar (7)
D: ???? Will see what's on the plan
S: A naughty slice of chocolate cake! My grandma makes the most amazing cake so I brought home a quarter and that will do 4 slices nicely so worth being good in the day for! (8)

Weighed in at the gym and -1/2lb so that was nice :) 2lbs heavier on her scales though

Eats for today. Dinner was turkey (1) sweet potato wedges (1) sweetcorn and peas (no super free I know!)
S: raisins (3.5)

So total syns: 26. However on nutrition plan she would be happy with all food except the cereal and obv cake lol. I'm going to count the syns though.

Nutrition plan coming tomorrow so will update then :)

Going to chill now with a cuppa and my chocolate cake :) might beautiful girls xxxx

Back