JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Great that you got a small loss at the gym after your lovely weekend. Looking forward to seeing what your new nutrition plan looks like & will be interesting to see how losses compare to SW.

Enjoy the chocolate cake!

X

Great that you got a small loss at the gym after your lovely weekend. Looking forward to seeing what your new nutrition plan looks like & will be interesting to see how losses compare to SW.

Enjoy the chocolate cake!

X

Thanks Em :) and I really did enjoy it xxxx

Day eats for Tuesday 28 Jan

B: Homemade museli (HEB) I know it might not be but I'm trying a week without cereal so going to try this as such. Tiny drop of unsweetened almond milk just to soak the museli (HEA). Banana (SF) Sweetclem (SF) White tea (F)

L: Quinoa (F) served with tuna (F) beetroot (SF) lemon juice (F) spinach (SF) sweetcorn (F) and seasoning.

S: Nakd bar - chocolate and orange (6.5) Raisins (3.5) Sweetclem (SF) FF yoghurt (F)

GYM!!!!

D: TBC depending on the nutrition plan

Happy Tuesday everyone xxxx

Morning gorg! Well done on the 1/2 off at the gym! :) the nakd bars sound yum, might have to pick some up As a treat! Will be really interested to see how you get on with the nutritional plan...everything sounds so Fresh and full
Of goodness! :) and thank you so much for posting the 5:2 meals on my diary! Am not going to start until next week but have some yum ideas whirling around now thanks to you!!
Xxx

You are very welcome Ging!

The museli mix was lovely - sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, raisins, cranberries, goji berries, a few pieces of chopped up almond walnut and hazelnuts socked in almond milk was divine. I think the total volume is like a handful but truly fills you up.

Also going to try quinoa for breakfast, and egg muffins :)

xxxx

image-1052700150.jpg

Quinoa!! So yummy xxxx

I've just made my tomato, veg and lentil soup, it's yummy and I've packed it with veg to fill it up! I'm not sure how to put pictures on bit I'll put the recipe on tomorrow!
Xxxx

I've just made my tomato, veg and lentil soup, it's yummy and I've packed it with veg to fill it up! I'm not sure how to put pictures on bit I'll put the recipe on tomorrow!
Xxxx

Sounds yummy Hun! How do you do the soup? xxxx

Hi sweetie. How was your day yest? What's this nutritional plan like? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey honey :) Day was good yesterday ty although totalled 23 syns of nutrition healthy good :/ I'm going to try this for a week but it is a hard mentality to change. Regarding the nutrition plan we haven't got it yet :/ I think she is sorting it for next week but I'll text her and find out :) Basics of it though is good carbs like sweet potato, green veg and brown rice but not much pasta or normal potatoes. Lots of veg, fruit (including dried), protein and healthy fats (nuts).

Seeing how many syns I have this week and whether I gain/lose. Such a weird feeling ATM lol xxxx.

Eats for today: Wednesday 29th January

B: Museli (HEB) Dash of unsweetened almond milk (HEA) Banana (SF) 2 Sweetclem (SF) White tea, 1ltr water

L: Quinoa (F) Beetroot (SF) Baby spinach (SF) Tuna (F) Sweetcorn (F) Lemon juice, Oil (1/2)

S: Strawberries (SF) Raisins (1.5) Nakd bar (7)

D: Pork and mushroom stroganoff (2) served with vegetables (SF)

Syns: 11/15

Ooooh I'm interested to see how this pans out - I think you're right though, you've been in such a routine with SW that it will be a hard habit to break! xx

Yeah James doesn't really understand as he just eats what he is given lol. But will give it a proper go this week! xx.

Just a quick addition to yesterday's food: A bite of James nakd bar lol (2) so syns for yesterday 13/15. Struggling to see them so high for the week but want to see the total and whether I lose weight.

Starving this morning! Eats for Thursday 30th January 2014. Woop Friday tomorrow :D!

B: HEB museli with a tbsp of HEA unsweetened almond milk, banana (SF), white tea and 1ltr water

S: 2 sweetclem (SF)

L: Leftover pork and mushroom stroganoff (1.5) served with salad (SF): baby spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, beetroot :)

S: Strawberries (SF) raisins (1.5) nakd bar (7) 1ltr of water

D: Going to weatherspoons tonight with friends so going to choose something good. Think ill have the skinny steak and salad (no idea on syns but it can't be that bad!) and is good on nutrition plan I think :) Probably 3 for oil?

And I want a glass of wine! There is a lovely bar I went to last week with the most divine Chenin blanc so going to go there for a glass - I'd love for it to be a bottle but we are a bit skint ATM! (5 syns)

So that works out at: 18/15 syns - over again :/

xxxx

Sound slovely! And you're not too far over so I'm sure you'll be fine. Like you say, will be interesting to see the result at WI xx

I'm feeling hungry .... I know i'm not actually hungry but because I know i'm staying at work until 6 i'm really feeling it lol

Going to try and hold on a bit - might have a milky coffee to help!

xxxx

Could you have a banana? They always sort me out and the shop near me normally has them, phew!x

I had some bits left and tried to space them out. I've munched my stuff now and think i can wait for tea until 7ish now :) going to have a cuppa to keep me going for the last bit and i have got a FF yoghurt if desperate xxxx. I love bananas! but have one everyday for breakfast

I caved in last night and had a curry from the curry club. 18 syns! (Although id have thought it was more) and nutrition plan wise I shouldn't have had the rice, naan, or poppadom oops! But I did lol and thoroughly enjoyed it :)

Then consumed 15 syns of wine ;) well done me! Lol

Ah well at least I didn't have pudding and I'm back on it today. I also had a lovely night catching up with friends :)

I'm also thinking on sat when we have curry lol I'm going to just get chicken pieces and make a big yummy salad to go with! But will see on my willpower!

Eats for today:

B: HEB museli Banana (SF) Sweetclem (SF) Cuppa (HEA)

L: TBC but I'm thinking some salad and meat of some kind

S: FF yoghurt (F) Strawberries (SF) Raisins (1.5) Nakd (6.5)

D: Singapore beef stirfry but w/o noodles and with low carb noodles instead! (1)

I might be able to stay within syns today :p

Did a cheeky step on scales and, despite last night, lost 1lb so hoping that I can lose more at weekend for monday weigh in and that curry and wine doesn't catch up on me xxxx

Woohoo it's Friday :) xxxx

ah well..... these things happen.... but at least you had a great time :D

Back