JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Sounds like one delicious blip :)

Mmmmmm - busy licking lips here!

I think it's very important to learn to have the odd meal like this and to enjoy it without feeling guilty and then get back on plan immediately. The loss might be slower, but you are more likely to keep going and then maintain the loss when you're at target. I'm finding SW has to become a way of life, for life, if I want to avoid gaining weight again.

I think it's very important to learn to have the odd meal like this and to enjoy it without feeling guilty and then get back on plan immediately. The loss might be slower, but you are more likely to keep going and then maintain the loss when you're at target. I'm finding SW has to become a way of life, for life, if I want to avoid gaining weight again.

I agree it is really important. It really is about a lifestyle change xxxx.

Sounds bloody delicious Jessy!! Can't beat a good curry. Glad you had a good night and you're straight back on it today you little star!! Happy Friday :) xx

I'm inspired by you and your getting straight back on it missy! I want it to be naughty meals not naughty days! xx Woop happy Friday to you too xx

Didn't need the nakd bar and forgot my raisins so saved 9 syns in the end :)

BUT had a falafel, bulgar wheat and feta M&S salad for lunch and can't find syns for it anywhere :/ was okay nutrition wise though :)

xxxx

NotsofattyPatty said:

Very true! This is helpful to me too so thanks :)

Did a naughty step on the scales today and weighed in at 10st 7lbs! Eek! If that can stay off for Monday I'll have lost 2lbs and hit my March target :) I wanted to be this weight before we go to Dublin for our 4 years together.

Motivation to be fairly good today now ;) meeting my best friend in Doncaster for food, wine and shopping! Then babysitting our nephew tonight!

B: 1/2 banana, handful of nuts and raisins
L: ?? Going to be as healthy as I can. And enjoy a glass or two of wine. Probably will have an HEA coffee too!
D: Curry! But having chicken tandoori with salad and a roti :) less naughtiness than my usual Saturday night treat!

I've stopped counting syns this week as I am definitely above them and it's feels counterproductive. I will just keep my proper naughtiness limited and my HEA and HEBs in order and then hoping I should still lose weight. But lets wait and see as there has been a lot of naughties this week ;)

Have a lovely Saturday everyone :) xxxx

Did a naughty step on the scales today and weighed in at 10st 7lbs! Eek! If that can stay off for Monday I'll have lost 2lbs and hit my March target :) I wanted to be this weight before we go to Dublin for our 4 years together.

Motivation to be fairly good today now ;) meeting my best friend in Doncaster for food, wine and shopping! Then babysitting our nephew tonight!

B: 1/2 banana, handful of nuts and raisins
L: ?? Going to be as healthy as I can. And enjoy a glass or two of wine. Probably will have an HEA coffee too!
D: Curry! But having chicken tandoori with salad and a roti :) less naughtiness than my usual Saturday night treat!

I've stopped counting syns this week as I am definitely above them and it's feels counterproductive. I will just keep my proper naughtiness limited and my HEA and HEBs in order and then hoping I should still lose weight. But lets wait and see as there has been a lot of naughties this week ;)

Have a lovely Saturday everyone :) xxxx

Not long till your weigh in, hope you get the result you want x

Not long till your weigh in, hope you get the result you want x

Thanks lovely. I've had so much wine today and not exactly any healthy food. Ah well if I don't do it this week I'll lose some next week!

xxxx

Oops glad it's not weigh in this morning cos back up to 10st 9lbs :/ haha curry wine and a pork burrito, I.e. a totally off plan day might have just sabotaged my weeks work :/ but back on it this morning to try and make it up

B: HEB museli and HEA cuppa

L: Salad?! :)

D: No idea lol but some sort of healthy Sunday dinner methinks

Got a busy day food shopping and sorting out bedrooms ready for our new bed coming on the 12th! Beautiful morning today :) xxxx

Hey gorgeous girl! Just had a catch up on your goings on...sounds like your right to stop counting the syns if you're doing the healthy nutritional stuff...plus a curry or too! :) have my fingers and toes crossed for tomorrow's
Weigh in! Xxx

Hey gorgeous girl! Just had a catch up on your goings on...sounds like your right to stop counting the syns if you're doing the healthy nutritional stuff...plus a curry or too! :) have my fingers and toes crossed for tomorrow's
Weigh in! Xxx

Thanks darling. I thought I was doing well but looking back at what naughty things I've eaten as well this week there were far too many for trying to lose weight. A bit disappointed in myself so on it for a better week and sensible choices even when I'm away this weekend

Glad you're back and hope you had a great time!!!!

xxxx

Weigh in: 10st 8lbs :) -1lb :)
Even though it's not the 10st 7lbs I saw on Friday it is still a loss after some very naughty eats. Determined to try this properly and see what effects it may have.

James still isn't losing though and he has been so much better than me. Need to try and identify why!! xxxx.

Happy Monday everyone :) xxxx

Monday 3rd Feb (Happy Feb everyone)

B: Museli, unsweetened almond milk, banana
L: Chicken salad (Baby spinach, Cucumber, Cherry tomatoes, Beetroot, Chicken, Cashew Nuts, and an olive oil dressing
S: Watermelon, Raisins and 4 walnut halves
D: Salmon, Sweet potato wedges, Kale and asparagus

Drinks: Lots of water, probs a few cuppas, and some herbal teas

xxxx

Back