JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Yes, might give it a go. I'm not overly keen on milk anyway. And on my bran flakes this morning, i really didn't appreciate my skimmed milk.
I think maybe I'll start trying to have milky coffees or something to get through my milk as I don't eat cheese either. So the healthy extra A is pretty difficult for me!!

Cheese and milk are some of my favourite things ;) haha xx swap you my HEBs for your HEAs any day

Almond milk is lush Jessy, I sometimes have it when I'm bored of normal milk for a change. It's lovely in coffee and makes it taste like a SB's flavoured latte!
xxx

Yuck hehe. I'll try it in a coffee but it's not really my sort of thing xx.

Dying to find out if little Lucy has arrived!!! And yes.. It is my puppy's name but only because I thought it was the most adorable little girl name and she is my first child ;) My youngest sister is called Ava! She is the most beautiful and spoilt little girl! I'm sure your sister will be too!! x

She is due to arrive tomorrow now :D yay so excited!!!!

Aw Ava is a lovely name :) xxxx

The gym was great tonight really enjoying it ATM!

Dinner was yummy: Chicken, chickpeas, peppers, onion, garlic, chopped tomatoes, chilli served with quinoa :)

xxxx

Hehe sorry Ging xxxx

Eats for Thursday 6th Feb

Lucy is due this afternoon! Yay how exciting!

Had a yummy snack last night: Banana, a spoonful of 100% peanut butter (pure peanuts - quite odd cos smells and tastes same but isn't sweet and salty) and a pinch of dark choc chips!

B: Museli, unsweetened almond milk, banana, sweetclem

L: Leftovers from last night - quinoa and spicy chickpea and tomato chicken

S: Handful of nuts and raisins (and a few cheeky dark choc choc chips), sweetclem, berry Nakd bar

D: Beef stew! It's in the slower cooker as we speak! Nom nom :)

xxxx

Ooooh how did you do your beef stew? I might make a nice slow cooker meal on Saturday to have with a glass of red on Sat night while watching the voice... omg I can't wait already!!

Where did you get the peanut butter? I adoreeee it! Had a sneaky sliver on toast last week and it was so hard to stop! x

Almond milk is a new favourite! My porridge tasted amazing this morning!!!
Your beef stew sounds nice, I think I'm going to get my slow cooker out this weekend.

It's at the new house and we'll be busy painting and unpacking stuff all day so will attempt a beed casserole, I like beef and apricots that my mum used to do, might try and find the recipe for that.

Ooooh how did you do your beef stew? I might make a nice slow cooker meal on Saturday to have with a glass of red on Sat night while watching the voice... omg I can't wait already!!

Where did you get the peanut butter? I adoreeee it! Had a sneaky sliver on toast last week and it was so hard to stop! x

We got extra lean beef already chopped, 3 parnsips, 4 carrots, 2 onions, 1 can of chickpeas, 2 beef oxos for stock, and half a turnip! Literally dumped it in slow cooker, seasoned it and leaving it bubbling on slow all day. Will serve with some henderson's relish, nom nom nom. Not supposed to have potato much on the nutrition plan or I would have out potatoes in too!

We got the pb from Holland & Barrats - really cheap too! It is high in fat obviously but only the good fats and nothing naughty in it at all :D Maybe not so sw but still worth trying honey

xxxx

Almond milk is a new favourite! My porridge tasted amazing this morning!!!
Your beef stew sounds nice, I think I'm going to get my slow cooker out this weekend.

It's at the new house and we'll be busy painting and unpacking stuff all day so will attempt a beed casserole, I like beef and apricots that my mum used to do, might try and find the recipe for that.

Yay i am glad that you like it! :) Did you get the unsweetened or the sweetened? Just not sure how much that effects how much you can have!

Pleased i can inspire some yummy cooking going on. Ooh exciting have you just moved in?

xxxx.

I got the unsweetened as it was less calories so went off that lol

We got the keys last weekend, I've been living in a flat on my own for a year and since everything is good with me and the boyfriend we decided its a good time to rent somewhere together. We're moving officially in on the 15th, just need to get walls painted and pictures up etc and all the small things moved first and then its just the bed and wardrobes to move on the day :)

I love all these boards for inspiration.

We tried the slimming world peri peri potatoes at taster night on tuesday and they were delicious! I would recommend them to anyone, they reminded me of salt and pepper chips.

I got the unsweetened as it was less calories so went off that lol

We got the keys last weekend, I've been living in a flat on my own for a year and since everything is good with me and the boyfriend we decided its a good time to rent somewhere together. We're moving officially in on the 15th, just need to get walls painted and pictures up etc and all the small things moved first and then its just the bed and wardrobes to move on the day :)

I love all these boards for inspiration.

We tried the slimming world peri peri potatoes at taster night on tuesday and they were delicious! I would recommend them to anyone, they reminded me of salt and pepper chips.

Aw congratulations :) I've been renting with my boy for just over 3 years and it still feels so amazing :)

Do you got to SW together then?

and they do sound scrummy!! how were they made?

xxxx

Food sound gorgeous.

I'm a fan of the almond milk too - you get virtually the whole carton of the unsweetened stuff as a HExA I think, which is great if you like to split HExAs. The hazelnut is lovely for porridge or bran-based cereals but you don't get so much of it as it's quite sweet. It's so long since I had it that I can't remember the quantity. As the nut milks are expensive, I only buy them when they're on offer: Asda has the Alpro u/s Almond milk for £1 at the moment (in the chiller cabinet), but the use by date is well into March, so I've stocked up.

Has Lucy arrived yet? We're all bursting to know!

Just received a text! 7lbs 1oz! How tiny :') Considering I've pretty much lost that in a month puts it into perspective.

I WANT TO SEE A PHOTO! Awaiting impatiently! :D

xxxx

Just received a text! 7lbs 1oz! How tiny :') Considering I've pretty much lost that in a month puts it into perspective.

I WANT TO SEE A PHOTO! Awaiting impatiently! :D

xxxx

Yay! Huge congratulations! Sounds perfect xx

Back