JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Yay - congratulations to the (now not so) big sister!

More Yay x

Wow, I've only been gone a week and missed so much!!! Huge CONGRATULATIONS on the arrival of little Lucy. Hope she & mum are both doing well & healthy. Ooo, and great news that James's stall seems to have been broken. Hopefully the new nutritional approach will continue to work well for you both, food is sounding gorgeous as ever.

X

Oh my gosh! Congratulations Jessy!!! So happy for you! Want to hear a lol? My dad never told us avas mum was pregnant and when she was born he showed us a picture of a baby on his phone and said that's your sister! Talk about shocker!

Get a pic up asap!!! Congrats again big sis xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you for all the congrats ladies :) She is healthy and beautiful and Dads partner is doing ok now too!

Lol Tash I wouldn't have known what to do!

I will put up a pic when I get a good one xxxx

Sorry not been here today I was coughing lots yesterday and woken up with flu symptoms - temperature, awful chesty cough, aching, headache etc :( Took day off work and had to postponed outer trip to Reading until tomorrow :(

Food has therefore been naughty because when I eventually managed to get myself out of bed (2.30!) I was needing stodgy. So had rye bread toasted with peanut butter, 4 milk tray, 2 thorntons, and we've had a curry!

Feel crap still :(! Just want my mum lol

If I am okay to go to reading tomorrow my lovely friend has suggested a meal over a night out (not sure I could handle a big night - I have no energy and not much voice) xxxx

Hope everyone's Friday has been better than mine!!

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon and make it to Reading tomorrow! Don't worry about having a bad day, sometimes you just have to have what you fancy xx

Oh noooo! Sounds like you're feeling like I was earlier this week...so poop isn't it...especially at the weekend when you have plans and want to e having fun! Blurgh to the nasty flu!
Don't you worry about naughtiness for one day...god curries are just too tempting aren't they...and actually I think they are a good medicine for flu as they help unblock your nose! :):) hope you have a restful nights sleep and wake up feelin better huni xxx lots of hugs....and failing that, try some covornia! (It tastes like thick sambuca but does the job!!) xxxxx

Look after your self my darling xx

Thank you for all our kind and caring wishes. I'm still off today; still coughing lots so wanted to make sure I'm better before I head to work. Will go in tomorrow though - I hate being off work; always feel like unless I'm being sick I should go in. But I can barely talk and cough when I do so I know it would be silly :(

Anyway :) Friday: 4 slices of bread with on, 6 chocolates and a curry (chicken pieces, a roti, raitha and rice)
Saturday: Nakd bar and banana for brekkie, a honours and roasted veg whole meal sandwich with a few crisps, 2 175ml glasses of wine and 1/2 pint, and a pasta tomato and prawn dish and a tiny bit of bread - not great but not worst thing either
Sunday: Harvester 1/2 chicken (skin off) peas and corn on cob (asked for this in replacement of potato sides as obv low simple carb plan I'm trying) and a nakd bar and 2 chocs (oh and half a sausage roll ssssh)

Hmmm ;) not great but could have so easily been worse!

Weigh in this morning: 10st 5lbs! (Just as it teetered on 10st 6lbs!) -3lbs :D

xxxx

I stepped on them again just to make sure and yep 10st 5lbs :)

Wahoooo check you out you're on fire!! Except boooo to being ill. That's not cool. Defo Better that you make sure you're 100% before going back. I still have a cough from last week. Wish I'd taken an extra day! Make sure you rest up and enjoy the glory of your 3lbs off! :) xxx

Back