JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Haha yes! Oops! ;) xxxx

Not going to the gym now but actually cos James is knackered and would rather get cooking done and chill. That's fine with me :) xxxx.

I literally drooled on my desk when I read your meal last night. I'd DEFO pay a visit to your restaurant!! :)
Hope you managed to push through the last couple of hours before dins! I hate those days (and I've had a fair few recently)...our bodies just don't work with us when we're trying to be good sometimes!!
Ohhhh any exciting finds on pin-trest?!!! Xxx

Just returning the sub, looks like some amazing food gets posted over this way! Look forward to seeing / reading more! Xx

Thanks honey :) xxxx

I literally drooled on my desk when I read your meal last night. I'd DEFO pay a visit to your restaurant!! :) Hope you managed to push through the last couple of hours before dins! I hate those days (and I've had a fair few recently)...our bodies just don't work with us when we're trying to be good sometimes!! Ohhhh any exciting finds on pin-trest?!!! Xxx

I'm flattered :) and yep I managed. Just. Hehe

Yes so many beautiful things I am obsessed!!!! xxxx

Good afternoon beauties :) Sorry it is late Lil management are about today!

I bought a new kettle last night - an LED Bosch one - and I was so ridiculously excited haha. It is amazing. (How sad?!) Just wanted to share that with you ;)

Last night's tea was scrummy. I did a lime/chickpea quinoa with the chicken tomato dish and served it with loads of veg - carrots, kale and baby corn

I had a tiny bit of dark choc and a few sweets but definitely within syns

Today's eats:
Breakfast - Banana, Grapes, Caveman muesli
Snackage - Nuts and Raisins
Met a friend for a coffee so had filter coffee so that I could minimise the milkage!
Lunch - Chili - lots of super free!
Snackage - Nakd bar, Banana
Dinner - Salmon fillet in a soy/spring onion/ginger dressing, broccoli and carrots, and a handful of brown rice

Going to the cinema tonight to see Spider Man 2 - eek cannot wait. Going to nip into Morrisons later and get some Metcalfe low fat popcorn I think J Need to be prepared!!

Friday tomorrow :D xxxx

You actually never disappoint :drool:

I need to get my arse into gear and start making some nice food again. It's trickier to get motivated with fast days and training though. Might dig out the books on Sat morning with a coffee and have a nosey!

What's your fave Nakd bar flavour? I've tried the apple pie and banana bread types now (mainly because there were < 100 cals so 5 syns!) but some of the others look gorge!

Totally with you on the kettle, I was like a child at christmas and then on speed when I got my airfryer and ceramic pans! :giggle: what are we like, eh?! xx

You actually never disappoint :drool:

I need to get my arse into gear and start making some nice food again. It's trickier to get motivated with fast days and training though. Might dig out the books on Sat morning with a coffee and have a nosey!

What's your fave Nakd bar flavour? I've tried the apple pie and banana bread types now (mainly because there were < 100 cals so 5 syns!) but some of the others look gorge!

Totally with you on the kettle, I was like a child at christmas and then on speed when I got my airfryer and ceramic pans! :giggle: what are we like, eh?! xx

I think our food sounds a bit boring haha but obviously not :p

Going to do some proper planning myself this weekend!!

Eek it really is exciting lol. We really need some new pans :D xxxx.

Good morning beauties

Saw The Amazing Spider-Man 2 last night and it was FANTASTIC I would really recommend it! We shared some haribo in the cinema (max 10 syns; I didn't count how many I had but won't have been over 20) and I had a small bag of toffee popcorn (6.5 syns). I was quite proud of our resistance actually as there was an offer on in Morrisons where you bought 6 mini bags for £1.50 or 12 for £2! So I bought 12 and just took 1 in each with us. They are now in our cupboard as a nice low syn cinema snack! :)

Feeling exhausted and a bit fluey this morning but I think I am just tired - it has been a 3 day working week for me and yet it feels so so long.

Eats for today!
Breakfast: Grapes SF, Banana SF, Caveman Muesli
Snack: Nuts and Raisins
Lunch: Going for a coffee with a friend first so a later lunch of Chilli LOTS OF SF and baby spinach SF
Snack: Nakd bar
Dinner: Chicken stirfry with lots of SF - a nice quick tea as piano lesson later

Has anyone got any nice plans for the weekend? It's our nephew's 7[SUP]th[/SUP] birthday family party tomorrow (How is he 7?!?!) which should be nice. We might be staying over, and then I'm going with my sis in law Sunday morning to get bits of the cake she is making me for our engagement party.

Happy Friday ladies xxxx

Awww is this the topsy turvy cake?! How exciting! Sounds like you have a lovely weekend with family planned,

Great willpower on the haribo! I saw your fb posts last night and could tell you were both really excited! Glad it lived up to the hype :)

I've no plans at all really this weekend as I have the race on Sunday. Might try a 3 mile run later tonight if I'm feeling up to it and then tomorrow do some recipe reading/list making/food shopping/meal cooking - how terribly exciting... ! I'm sure a few fun things might raise their head though, I'm keeping my ear to the ground! xx

Mmm that salmon dinner did sound epic (you're right Tash, I was drooling while reading!!)

Such willpower on the cinema snacks too! I might pick up some of these mini popcorn treats when I go for a shop today, popcorn is just too good!

Have a wonderful time at the birthday party huni! Can't wait to hear more about the cake too! It's not long now until the party!! :) xxx

Happy Saturday beauties :)

Last night was a bit cheeky as we shared a little bag of popcorn (3 syns) then had a chocolate caramel tart :/

Today has been good fun Riley loved his prezzie - skylanders game! I was good and had sw friendly lunch at party after a nice fry up in morning. I have since however had a slice of bday cake and an icecream! I'm going to cook a nice tea tonight though thinking steak so that is on plan!

Happy Saturday everyone :) xxxx

Katie :) yes been looking at bits and bobs - think I've found a photographer! Eek exciting! xxxx

Aww had a lovely time today. Littlest nephew just had love for auntie Jess today :). Also nipped to JTF and got some balloons, banners and napkins for engagement party.

Got home and starving as had a selective lunch due to nature of the rest of party food. So I've just cooked myself up some chicken with veg and it was lovely :) feeling pleased with myself.

Time for breaking bad now! Hope you've all had a great weekend I'll catch up soon :) xxxx

Whoops ate half an egg!! (Chocolate lol)

Back