JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Have you got the munchies?!

Have a nice big glass of cold water... followed by a cup of herbal tea and if you're really struggling, a piece of fruit. It will pass and as Tasha said, you're going to look a BILLION DOLLARS!! So keep clinging on to that thought! xx

No better motivation than all of the amazing compliments you're going to get in that dress on Saturday standing with your hubby to be! xxx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw Tasha you babe :) that's made me smile so much. My hubby to be! Eek! It worked :) had yoghurt not chocolate and now on my way to the gym! xxxx.

I think good diet outweighs exercise tbh and you are so on track with that!

You can get it from some Tescos, but Waitrose have it but its £6 there xx Lasts ages though and such a healthy oil for you - always conflicting viewpoints online but its what we use now and it definitely has only helped me lose weight :) xxxx

Thanks for the info - I found some on Amazon so I thought I'd make use of my Prime membership. Thank you for the food compliment too.

I'm another who'd never heard of hump day before I came across it on Minis. It's a good way to describe Wednesdays although they've been my favourite day of the week since secondary school - 1/2 day of lessons and sports/music lesson/orchestra rehearsal in the afternoon/evening. These days it's because Wednesday is still my half day but only in term time.

Have you got the munchies?! Have a nice big glass of cold water... followed by a cup of herbal tea and if you're really struggling, a piece of fruit. It will pass and as Tasha said, you're going to look a BILLION DOLLARS!! So keep clinging on to that thought! xx

Thanks darling :) I did have some ice cold water and some organic yoghurt. I had no fruit left and had just finished a green tea ;) I was definitely boredom eating! As it usually is for me! Aww so kind :) I hope I do xxxx

Thanks for the info - I found some on Amazon so I thought I'd make use of my Prime membership. Thank you for the food compliment too. I'm another who'd never heard of hump day before I came across it on Minis. It's a good way to describe Wednesdays although they've been my favourite day of the week since secondary school - 1/2 day of lessons and sports/music lesson/orchestra rehearsal in the afternoon/evening. These days it's because Wednesday is still my half day but only in term time.

Ooh yay that's great so good people are trying it!

I've always liked Wednesdays too because at 12 you're halfway through the week and we often had fun lessons wed afternoons! Now they're just a gym day but still halfway through the working week! :D xx

image-848300783.jpg

This is how I hope to feel tonight!!

Haha it is so true isn't it :) really enjoyed the gym last night. James and I did a peripheral heart workout so that was with a 10kg bar for me (20 for James) 15 military lifts, 15 barbell squats, 15 barbell rows, 15 chest press, 15 crunch twists with a 6kg ball. The whole thing X 4! Maybe it doesn't sound lots but it is tough! I was proud though as I pushed through and even did the twists with an 8kg ball. We then did the plank and then some dynamix ball exercises.

We both felt a but off tummy wise yesterday so wanted something plain for tea. So we bought a pork chop, sweetcorn and 2 small baking potatoes each and did them as jackets with a tsp of butter! Nom! Carbs are okay after the gym and it wasn't a mass of food! Then we made some healthy choc and had a little bit of that.

Food wise today got some yummy pineapple chopped in with my fruit which was really juicy when I tried it last night :D Bit sad but actually looking forward to eating it. We've got a chicken and couscous salad from morrisons for lunch :). Then we are out tonight to Meadowhall to go outfit shopping for our party!!!! :D We were going to have a naughty meal out at this amazing American diner that's just opened but we've decided we don't want to undo our hard work this week espec with the food and drink we will have at our party, so we are going to this lovely Thai restaurant where we should be able to pick fairly healthy options (at least more healthy than chips and burgers!)

Thank goodness it is Thursday! Roll on the long weekend! xxxx

Wow - sounds like an amazing workout and well done for pushing through. You are going to look so fab for your party on Saturday!

I can't wait to get to Tesco to make some heathy choc - I've got the girls over this weekend and it'll be the perfect 'naughty' treat!

xx

Wow - sounds like an amazing workout and well done for pushing through. You are going to look so fab for your party on Saturday!

I can't wait to get to Tesco to make some heathy choc - I've got the girls over this weekend and it'll be the perfect 'naughty' treat!

xx

I really enjoyed it as I could measure how much I had done/how much I had left! :)

Hehe yay i'm so pleased people are making it!! xxxx

Wow! Your workout sounds amazing! Was that set with a PT? I'm so excited about mine Monday so I can have things really set in place.

How exciting going shopping for the do! When are you planning on getting married or has that not been set?
Have a fab day xxx

I'm pretty positive I would die if I attempted that workout! You are amazing! And insane! Serious admiration for you and the boy! You are such a team! Seriously adorable couple! Hope you have a lovely evening and get sorted xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw thanks chic :) I am really not amazing though! We are a team though and I was saying last night how I am glad I got fat because this journey with James has been incredible :) and of course you guys! I hope we get sorted tonight too or i'll be stressy jessy :p xxxx

Wow! Your workout sounds amazing! Was that set with a PT? I'm so excited about mine Monday so I can have things really set in place.

How exciting going shopping for the do! When are you planning on getting married or has that not been set?
Have a fab day xxx

Sort of - it was a few exercises our PT gave us when we started nutrition with her. My PT is setting up a proper programme for me this week so that will be even better I assume :)

Not getting married until June 2016! Setting the date in a few weeks when we finalise decision about the venue :D Exciting engagement do shopping but the dress has to be stand out I think so it could be tough! So glad i'm slimmer now or it would be even tougher!

xxxx

Back