JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Just managed to avoid temptation! My yoghurt filled the chocolate tempting gap! On way to Meadowhall now and really hope I find something nice. Looking forward to yummy thai food too! I'll post a pic later of chosen dress :) xxxx.

Just managed to avoid temptation! My yoghurt filled the chocolate tempting gap! On way to Meadowhall now and really hope I find something nice. Looking forward to yummy thai food too! I'll post a pic later of chosen dress :) xxxx.

Happy shopping :)
Thai meal Mmmm sounds lovely Hun enjoy Xxx

Reading these posts from today just made my heart melt a little! You and James really are a team, so so cute! The bit about being happy you were fat so you could so this together made me chuckle! That's positive thinking right there...love it!!

Avoiding the choccie temptation will be so worth it when you find your totally gorg dress tonight and look utterly fabulous in it! All your hard work will prove itself in a moment! Eek can't wait to see the dress!

Have fun shopping and won't the Thai...yum yum yum xxxx

Reading these posts from today just made my heart melt a little! You and James really are a team, so so cute! The bit about being happy you were fat so you could so this together made me chuckle! That's positive thinking right there...love it!! Avoiding the choccie temptation will be so worth it when you find your totally gorg dress tonight and look utterly fabulous in it! All your hard work will prove itself in a moment! Eek can't wait to see the dress! Have fun shopping and won't the Thai...yum yum yum xxxx

Haha I genuinely am glad :p I appreciate my body now so much! ;)

Thanks chick Thai was yummy! Shopping was stressful but fairly successful! xxxx

Last night was stressful. Shopping when necessary always is stressful for me. I think it's the pressure of finding something never mind the pressure of looking the centre of attention this time! After a few mini arguments and a few almost tears I decided the white sparkly miss selfridge dress wasn't it. Don't get me wrong it is beautiful but it has a really low cup in it and so you would need a very low cup bra. It also has a see through back and I have spots :( so would have to get a slip to wear under it with a high back and low cup - not going to happen easily. James suggested a last minute dash into lipsy .... And I walked away with 2 dresses! Haha.

image-2549480321.jpg

image-1203457430.jpg

I love the first one as I think it is engagement style with the lace? The black one is more going out but when I came out of changing room all the staff were complementing me in it and James was super wowed. (Not sure pic does it justice btw). Opinions please? :) What I'm going to do is buy some slimming underwear today and nude accessories and then try them on at home all dressed up and decide! And even buying both they came in the same price as the miss selfridge dress.

Thai food was lovely but very filling. Scales therefore aren't my friend this morning but I'm sure the bloat will be gone by tomorrow.

Happy Friday everyone :D xxxx

WOW!!! You look incredible in both of those, missy! Sorry to hear it was such a stressful journey to find two such beauties, but it was worth it. And well done James for suggetsing Lipsy as your final destination! I think the first one would be PURRRRRFECT for tomorrow and you'll look a million dollars! xxxxxxxxx

I always get like that when I'm specifically looking for something! Must be a woman thing! You look stunningly gorgeous in both! Your bod looks great and so tiny! I def think the first one is more engagement party though! I'd go with that personally but I'm sure you'll look amazing either way! You could even do a change over :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wowser you look brilliant!!!
I agree the first one is more engagement party and looks really sophisticated! But then the black one really suits your figure and makes you look super hot! Do you think you'll be likely to wear them both again lots after the party?!
I'm so excited for you! Xx

I also think you look fantastic in both and agree that the first one is perfect for your party. The lace makes it that little bit different and you'll stand out beautifully. If you do decide to go with the black one - given that James was so wowed by it - perhaps some bright shoes/accessories would look better than nude ones?

Rest assured that you'll look beautiful whichever you wear - the loved-up look is really all you need but I realise you need clothes for decency's sake!

Thank you lovely ladies :) It is such a hard decision but at least i've got a choice now. I'm swinging myself towards the blue and lace one but will see what good underwear does! M&S at lunch!

Feeling super unprepared for my party. Still need to do my nails, fake tan, buy accessories, sort music out and blitz our house. Really could do with not being at work but don't want to waste holiday as I am sure i'll need it later on in the year.

I'll be chilled out at half 6 tomorrow when people are arriving and I have done everything I can. Jeez if I am like this over an engagement party what am I going to be like with my wedding?!?! xxxx

Aww bless you hun! I know it feels like a lot, but you've made a list of it all now, so just tackle one thing at a time! I'm sure you can get James to help with housework and party-prep. You're only stressed because it's important to you, but try and enjoy the build up - it's such a special day for you both. xxxx

You look amazing in both dresses but I think the lace one is definitely more engagement like. Hope all the prep goes well!

Aww bless you hun! I know it feels like a lot, but you've made a list of it all now, so just tackle one thing at a time! I'm sure you can get James to help with housework and party-prep. You're only stressed because it's important to you, but try and enjoy the build up - it's such a special day for you both. xxxx

Yeah he will help bless him but we can both be so lazy :p

I've decided i'm going to take a long lunch and then leave a bit later. After my hair ap[pointment I can also nip into local shopping centre for any other bits. Got to go there tomorrow morning too to get balloons blown up so I guess I can get anything else then xxxx

Jessy you look INCREDZZZZ!! Look at your teeny tiny waist! Love both those dresses - you have to keep both even though you're only wearing one tomorrow!

Things will fall into place babe - don't worry. It feels like you have a lot to do but you will be fine. Putting tan on takes 5 mins. You can paint your nails and sort your music out while you chill on the sofa :)

Don't worry about your house either... get James to give it a good clean! xx

LOVE the dresses jessy both are lovely I think you look amazing in that little black number but the first pic dress is probably more suitable for a engagement party ohhh I'm torn to pick I think I'd pick the black one as it really shows your figure off good luck on deciding Xxx

Jessy you look INCREDZZZZ!! Look at your teeny tiny waist! Love both those dresses - you have to keep both even though you're only wearing one tomorrow!

Things will fall into place babe - don't worry. It feels like you have a lot to do but you will be fine. Putting tan on takes 5 mins. You can paint your nails and sort your music out while you chill on the sofa :)

Don't worry about your house either... get James to give it a good clean! xx

Yes I need a bit of a chill out :) Haha he is good and he will ;) xxxx

Thank you for all your compliments beautiful ladies. Still undecided but I have bought slimming underwear, new shoes, and a very sparkly bag so will see what looks best as an outfit!

Had some gutting news before though - our littlest nephew has chickenpox so won't be able to come to the party :( Luckily our sister in law's parents said they will look after him so sister in law and James' brother can come to our party but it is still so upsetting especially as they were invited too. Really wanted everyone to meet little Harry, but i'm especially gutted for James as he loves him so much.

Anyway nothing we can do at all and ultimately as long as Harry is okay he wouldn't remember the party anyway!

xxxx

Back