JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Yes, well done for counting Jessy! Food today looking good and a lovely weekend planned Hun.

Yeah, there are some Kb's at the gym in the main area, but not sure exactly what I'm doing!! Should ask really hey!!!

Xx

Thank you honey

Yes just ask a fitness instructor; i'm sure they will show you

xxxx

Mmmmm wine! Good plan for exercise this weekend - you must be so toned! X

I loooove wine :D

Nope I don't think I am that toned. I am compared to how I used to be but still got a long way to go! xxxx.

I was a naughty mini yesterday. It was my friends last day at work so she brought in Percy piglets (I had 8) brownies (1) and shortbread choc chip cookies (1) oops! 300kcal wasted really. Anyway.

KB class was really good :) last one though for now :( I've pulled my arm slightly though so hopefully can rest that before last bootcamp Monday! She is putting on more classes in 2 weeks though so that's good and is also talking about doing some training in the local park! Whatever the weather! ;) eek. PT is so lovely though and motivating about this fitness comp next June. She so believes in me more than I do when it comes to fitness.

Eats for today!
B- Nakd bar (already scoffed at tram stop; starving) Coco pops!
S- Banana
L- Chilli and brown rice (tiny portion so I might pick up a salad too at lunch)
S- Nuts and Rice cakes
D- On a night out for my leaving friend. I've chosen pan fried chicken with sautéed potatoes pepper and summer beans :) fairly healthy compared to the other choices on the menu aka the pie and chips most people are having. Going to drink a good amount of wine though ;)
S- probably something to soak the booze up .... Maybe some toast and lurpak ;)

Looking forward to a weekend on plan! We are going running tomorrow morning and gymming Sunday afternoon :)

xxxx

Hope your arm sort's itself out really quick xx hugs

Oops! I got mortal last night! Too much wine :/ I was so ill. So today I managed eventually to have 3 slices of toast and then we had McDonald's for tea and a few bits of KFC chicken. But I needed it. So still feeling tough but determined for a 100% day tomorrow. Might be some more munchies tonight but tbh anything that makes me feel better ;) xxxx

Oops! I got mortal last night! Too much wine :/ I was so ill. So today I managed eventually to have 3 slices of toast and then we had McDonald's for tea and a few bits of KFC chicken. But I needed it. So still feeling tough but determined for a 100% day tomorrow. Might be some more munchies tonight but tbh anything that makes me feel better ;) xxxx

Sometimes it happens Hun! Did you have a great time though?

Xx

Sometimes it happens Hun! Did you have a great time though? Xx

Yes it was fantastic thank you - such a good laugh xxxx

Managed to resist more munchies yesterday so shouldn't have done too much damage! ;)

Eats for today:
Only breakfast planned: toast!

Nothing else in so doing food shop later. We do have a nice bit of lamb defrosting though for sunday dinner later!

Happy Sunny Sunday :) xxxx

Yesterday's food ended up being:
B - Toast with butter; Toast with Nutella
L - Pasta salad (oops)
D - Lamb, roasties done in coconut oil, kale, brocolli, stuffing, Yorkshire pud, gravy
S - Rice cake with chocolate peanut butter (yum!)

Weighed in this morning - 10.3 so -2lbs from last week yay :)

We did a very very healthy food shop yesterday so going to be 100% until the weekend and then got the nephew staying Friday night so might have pizza and drinking sat night but that's it so fingers crossed for a decent loss. I would be happy with -2 but ecstatic with more!

Also showed my SIL some exercises in her garden yesterday as she is back on the sw bandwagon (she inspired me to start on it along with Ria-Lou) and wants to exercise too! :)

Eats for today:
B - 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 slices of smoked bacon, baby spinach
S - Banana
L - Salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms, celery) with lamb
S - Nuts, Flax bar, Strawberries, Banana, Rice cake (if required)
BOOTCAMP! Last one :'(
S - Protein shake with almond milk
D - Chicken stirfry - just chicken and veg as soy sauce!

Also meeting my friend for coffee or maybe a nice cold non-alcoholic drink in the sunshine at lunch :)

Going to make some peanut butter fudgey brownies tonight from a paleo website so looking forward to trying them! Will probably be a disaster like all of our paleo baking attempts but will see ;)

Happy Monday! xxxx

Great loss - you're getting closer to target! It's nice being able to have some treat items and still see the scales going down. I swear that my body needs that occasional naughty day to make it shift fat - a sort of 'Oh, so you're NOT depriving me - OK, I'll get rid of a few fat cells' reaction! Sounds strange, but true!

Great loss - you're getting closer to target! It's nice being able to have some treat items and still see the scales going down. I swear that my body needs that occasional naughty day to make it shift fat - a sort of 'Oh, so you're NOT depriving me - OK, I'll get rid of a few fat cells' reaction! Sounds strange, but true!

It is frustrating as I was closer before the summer but I will get there i'm determined to!

Yes it is :) it is an important balance to get right. And I so have that too - weirdly if I eat Chinese food haha although I don't have it that often as it isn't my fave xxxx

I've now got some mini goals to keep me going on the way to target xxxx

Yesterday's food ended up being:
B - Toast with butter; Toast with Nutella
L - Pasta salad (oops)
D - Lamb, roasties done in coconut oil, kale, brocolli, stuffing, Yorkshire pud, gravy
S - Rice cake with chocolate peanut butter (yum!)

Weighed in this morning - 10.3 so -2lbs from last week yay :)

We did a very very healthy food shop yesterday so going to be 100% until the weekend and then got the nephew staying Friday night so might have pizza and drinking sat night but that's it so fingers crossed for a decent loss. I would be happy with -2 but ecstatic with more!

Also showed my SIL some exercises in her garden yesterday as she is back on the sw bandwagon (she inspired me to start on it along with Ria-Lou) and wants to exercise too! :)

Eats for today:
B - 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 slices of smoked bacon, baby spinach
S - Banana
L - Salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms, celery) with lamb
S - Nuts, Flax bar, Strawberries, Banana, Rice cake (if required)
BOOTCAMP! Last one :'(
S - Protein shake with almond milk
D - Chicken stirfry - just chicken and veg as soy sauce!

Also meeting my friend for coffee or maybe a nice cold non-alcoholic drink in the sunshine at lunch :)

Going to make some peanut butter fudgey brownies tonight from a paleo website so looking forward to trying them! Will probably be a disaster like all of our paleo baking attempts but will see ;)

Happy Monday! xxxx

I love you gorgeous! xxx

Woo for the very very healthy shop! Excited to hear how the brownies turn out! Xx

Think we are going to make them tonight! :D xxxx

I am also excited to hear, they sound delish!! How do the roasties in coconut oil taste?! Much difference to normal roasties?

Well done on the fabby loss!! xx

I think they take a tiny bit longer but no they go lovely and crispy but still fluffy inside :) No taste difference at all, just less oily I think

Thanks honey :) xxxx

Back