JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

I wrote a really long post this morning .... and it wouldn't post because my internet went .... boo!

Yesterday's food was on plan :) The only naughties I had was 2 small glasses of coke when I met my friend. Then we had 2 rice cakes with chocolate peanut butter on for dessert :).

Bootcamp was incredibly intense! But I did my first ever proper press up! and did a fair few of them too :D It just shows how exercise is mind over matter though as the reason I went for the full press up is because I get bruises on my knees from doing the half ones on the hard floor and they were hurting. The aching of the arms felt like a different sort of pain, and one I prefered haha. Just got to keep practising them now and improve the form.

Totally aching today and yet went to pilates at lunch (loved it!) which was tough with an aching body, and doing a back session at the gym tonight with some cardio thrown in :)

Eats for today!
B-2 boiled eggs, 1 rasher bacon, baby spinach
S-Banana
L-Roast sweet potato, chicken and salad
S-Flax 9 bar, Nuts, 2 ricecakes, Strawberries
Post-gym protein shake with dark chocolate almond milk
D-Fish with lots of veggies
S-Watermelon! while I watch geordie shore! :D

Happy Tuesday everyone :) xxxx

Slight change of plan. James has got terrible DOMS and I am aching so going to do gym tomorrow instead of tonight :) However if it stops drizzling I am going to go on a mile run just to get back out there xxxx.

Hello honey!! Firstly, well done on the loss! -2 is amazing! As is any loss in my book! And look at you going for that again this week! So brave! I'm terrified of mini targets! So sad to hear your Bootcamp adventures have ended! Sound like it finished up on a good'un though! You still have all your gyming though which is great! Love how even though you can't gym tonight you're gonna try fit in a run! Such commitment to that bride bod! Food looks amazing as ever! Hope James feels better and you stop aching!xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tasha you little inspiration :) I was convincing myself out of running and then read your lovely message! So I got in got changed and ran a mile! Did it without stopping or walking too so big achievement for me :) So thank you xxxxxxxx

Look what we just baked ladies

image-2008116084.jpg

'Healthy' brownies! xxxx

Mmmmmm what are they like?! X

A little bitter but very yummy. Actually good that they're bitter as otherwise would all be gone ;) xxxx.

Morning beautifuls!

Started the day with a lovely glass of lemon water .... Well very bitter water lol. I can still feel it making it's way down! Supposed to be good for you though!

Eats for today :)

B- Strawberries & Pineapple; 2 boiled eggs & baby spinach (no bacon today! :0!)
L- Cauliflower egg fried 'rice' with 2 chicken drumsticks
S- Nuts, Flax 9 bar, 2 Ricecakes, 'healthy' brownie
GYM! and post gym protein shake with dark choc almond milk (I love this I actually get excited about it!)
D- Pork with vegetables
S- Didn't have any watermelon last night so that needs to be eaten! Brownies will probs happen too!

Meeting my friend for a catch up today in Starbucks and don't know what to have! Maybe a skinny one shot latte?

Happy hump day :) xxxx

I love bitter choc! what's the recipe?

Which choc almond milk do you get? The big tesco near me had a rubbish selection of dairy free milk last night, I picked up some of their own brand coconut and chocolate milk which was quite nice but had wanted to try the almond breeze or oatly one! x

Happy hump day!

OOh the brownies sound divine! Might have to give those a go! where did you get the receipe from?

I love bitter choc! what's the recipe?

Which choc almond milk do you get? The big tesco near me had a rubbish selection of dairy free milk last night, I picked up some of their own brand coconut and chocolate milk which was quite nice but had wanted to try the almond breeze or oatly one! x

Blend 1 large avacado until very smooth
Pulse in the following: 100g nut butter; 135g cocoa powder; 1/2 tsp baking powder; 1 tsp vanilla essence; c70g maple syrup (we used golden hehe)
Then once smooth mix in a handful of chocolate chips

Bake in the oven, in a greased 8x8 baking dish, at 350 degrees for 20-22 minutes

Cool completely :)

Um I think its the almond breeze! I'll check when I get home xxxx

Happy hump day!

OOh the brownies sound divine! Might have to give those a go! where did you get the receipe from?

Recipe is above honey. fastpaleo.com is the website.

They are not 'slimming world' healthy but a healthy way of using your syns xxxx

I had the berry yoghurt frappcuino :) It comes in at 194 kcal, 2.1g fat, 1.3g sat fat so not too bad :) xxxx

Ladies I need advice .... i'm getting into work super early tomorrow and I am really craving a McDonalds breakfast. Do I have it or resist?

My personal arguments for resisting - It is naughty, there is no need, I will be having some naughty stuff at the weekend
and for having it - Will 500kcal really make that big a difference? I am absolutely craving one

Advice ladies please xxxx.

Ladies I need advice .... i'm getting into work super early tomorrow and I am really craving a McDonalds breakfast. Do I have it or resist?

My personal arguments for resisting - It is naughty, there is no need, I will be having some naughty stuff at the weekend
and for having it - Will 500kcal really make that big a difference? I am absolutely craving one

Advice ladies please xxxx.

I would say resist. Do you want to get into work and feel gross? Will it really be as nice as you think it will be?

It may only be 500 calories... but is that how you want to use your calories? We all know that a calorie is more than just a calorie... your move to cleaner eating whilst still losing weight proved that.

I think save those 500 calories for the weekend for something special. Or... have the mcdonalds breakfast if you really want it but as long as you're not upset about any possible STS/gain!? xx

Back