JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Which breakfast are you thinking of? Perhaps make a sort of brunch fritatta to take with you and add a roll or wrap? You could leave a little later then as you won't have to stand in a queue!

I would try to resist, otherwise it could become a habit every time you have to get in to work earlier. For me, the temptation has always been to get a pizza on my way home after my late night - I fear that if I do it once then I'll keep doing it!

My little devil shoulder will say 'if you want it have it and take the consequences' but my angel side will agree with the other ladies and say 'make something like it yourself, then you can keep an eye on the syns'

xxxxxxxxx

Ladies that isn't what I wanted you to say :p

I know it wouldn't make me put on weight or STS if I just had that but I have the nephew staying Friday night so tea will be naughty, drinking sat night, then Greek meal (fairly okay) on Sunday. So yes it might tip me over the edge with naughties whereas I think I can justify and choose sensibly with the other naughties.

It's hard to make something similar as nothing tastes anywhere near for me. Especially as I have eggs bacon every morning anyway. I'll just have to make do with the knowledge I've been good ;)
I'll consider your breakfast suggestions though!

Love you lot :) xxxx

You know what girls you've inspired me even further

We are giving Riley pepperoni pizza for tea because it's his treat :) but that doesn't mean we have to have it. So going to buy him a mini one. Then I'm going to make pizza topped chicken for James and me! Then I'm going to allow myself some sweets Friday night as a little treat as we will have some in anyway :)

Then sat day I'm going to do proper pancakes for Riley and protein pancakes for James and me. We are going running/gymming and then subway salad for lunch! (Thanks sophie for inspo). Then some brisket and yummy sweet potato for tea before drinking. Drinking wise James will have beer but I'll stick to long drinks!

Sunday morning we can have a bacon sandwich (treat for the bread!) and then we have tapas at night :) think I'm going for lamb kleftiko and maybe some cheeky dips for starts :)

Good plan girls?

REALLY love you lot xxxx

Haha AND I am going to make a yummy breakfast. Doing usual eggs and bacon but also going to do some mushrooms and roast some tomatoes! Yummy :) Thank you lovelies.

Actually doing this food shop straight after gym tonight then I have to stick to my plans.

xxxx.

I'm booking my flights right now...

Sounds like a PLAN!!

Occasionally I use a wholemeal roll and empty low fat sausages out of their skins and make a flat patty shape then cook that and an egg in a ring and assemble with a cheese slice for my own homemade mcmuffin! Feels naughty and a decent substitute :) xx

Haha ladies of course ;)

And that sounds yummy Lil will try it! xxxx

Up and on my way super early ladies and totally over any McDonalds breakfast!

Had a really good back session at the gym and also managed another 1 mile run without stopping. It took about 11.5 mins on treadmill at a one incline but at least I did it :).

Feeling really good with my body strength wise and my scales agreed -1 already :) hoping to get at least another lb off and thanks to your support I might just be able to achieve that!

I've made a scrummy breakfast for this morning: 2 bacon rashes, 2 boiled eggs, mushrooms, roasted tomatoes, baby spinach and a bit of mature cheese! Realised it's cheese I'm craving so bought a tiny bit :)

Eats for today!
B- As above
S- Banana
L- Roast sweet potato, slither of cheese, salad, chicken drumsticks
S- Nuts, Strawberries & Raspberries, 9 flax bar, and pre-gym banana
GYM! And post-gym protein shake with dark chocolate almond milk
D- Meatballs with courgetti!

Been thinking a lot about what I'm craving in my diet and it's not sweet anymore it's definitely savoury like bread and cheese - hence the McDonalds! However pasta is also a big miss. So I'm making a pasta 'carbonara' for tomorrow lunchtime and I've had cheese in my food today. Everything in moderation :)

Have a lovely Friday Eve Day everyone :) xxxx

Go you miss! That's a really good way of thinking about it - when we crave something we automatically assume it's something "bad" when really it's probably just something our body needs that we can get somewhere else!

How are you finding paleo? My mum and dad hve had a paleo diet for about the past 2.5 yrs and they absolutely swear by it but I think I like potatoes too much! X

Go you miss! That's a really good way of thinking about it - when we crave something we automatically assume it's something "bad" when really it's probably just something our body needs that we can get somewhere else! How are you finding paleo? My mum and dad hve had a paleo diet for about the past 2.5 yrs and they absolutely swear by it but I think I like potatoes too much! X

Yes I think you're right! It's about figuring out what you actually want/need and finding the best way to provide it (without binging haha)

We love it. We don't eye paleo religiously, as you can probably see, but we do try to follow most of the principles. I love a good potato but I can save them for my Sunday dinner :) The biggest difference from doing it is a reduction in my tummy xxxx

And this is how I resist McDonald's breakfast!

image-1792974516.jpg

Well done on resisting the Maccy D's! Your brekkie looked far nicer anyway :)

We also have meatballs and 'courgetti' for dinner tonight. Is a good day for meatballs! lol!

WOWIIEEE I'm sOOOOOOOOOOOO coming to live with you and James - I'd be super skinny in no time!
Well done for resisting the Mcd's, we all knew you could :clap: and your home made breakfast looks scrummy!
Can you transfer me some of your willpower coz you know what mines like! It's gone missing again!
Love you millions my gorgeous girl.
xxxxxxxxxx

Back