JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Well done on resisting the Maccy D's! Your brekkie looked far nicer anyway :)

We also have meatballs and 'courgetti' for dinner tonight. Is a good day for meatballs! lol!

It was nice - maybe not as nice ;) but i'm pleased that I avoided it!

Haha love it :) xxxx

WOWIIEEE I'm sOOOOOOOOOOOO coming to live with you and James - I'd be super skinny in no time!
Well done for resisting the Mcd's, we all knew you could :clap: and your home made breakfast looks scrummy!
Can you transfer me some of your willpower coz you know what mines like! It's gone missing again!
Love you millions my gorgeous girl.
xxxxxxxxxx

Haha it is our weekends that let us down .... but we will get there :) got to remember how far we have come already!
And thanks honey :) it was nice!

Ooh dear find it again missy! The longer you can sustain it the quicker you will get to target!

Love you xxxx

Oh my god babe. Drooling. Food sound amazing today! Already 1lb down too! What a star! Maccy D's can do one! Your breakfast looks and sounds fab and I bet has you feeling great! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was so chuffed about the lb! But really want one or (dare I say it) two more off! I want to be in the 9s asap!

Haha it has kept me fuller a lot longer than the Maccy Ds would have ;) xxxx

Well done Jess on not only resisting the Maccy D's but also identifying what it was you were craving and then having it in a controlled way which you can be so much happier about - you are a healthy living guru! x

I like this title ;)

and thank you honey xxxx

image-501640097.jpg

My gym plan for tonight! xxxx

Well done on resisting McDonald's breakfast hun and on the 1lb off already :) Your exercise for tonight sounds fab... there's no way I could run 1 mile! Did you run pre-slimming world? x

Well done on resisting McDonald's breakfast hun and on the 1lb off already :) Your exercise for tonight sounds fab... there's no way I could run 1 mile! Did you run pre-slimming world? x

I hope that I can keep it up plus more! Thanks hun :)

No I didn't and I hate it and find it hard. I love actual gym things like weights but not cardio :p. I need to do it though so just starting to try and build my distance up!

xxxx.

View attachment 148947

My gym plan for tonight! xxxx

I started with the circuits last night and that was a good work out! Then I tried to run and after running about 0.6 of a km my calves started to hurt and I wheezing - so I stopped. I thought that it would be silly to push mysef when my body was obviously knackered. So I had a good stretch and did the leg press after a rest. And finished up with a good stretch. Rest day today so that will hopefully mean that I can get a good run out tomorrow!

I had a small bit of fresh white bread last night with some lurpak! But it was about 2 bites worth and worth the naughtiness! (James' mum stayed and brought it with her)

Eats for today:
B- Watermelon and strawbs, followed by 1 boiled egg 1 rasher bacon and baby spinach (You will be seeing a LOT of watermelon on my diary; we bought a whole one and I chopped it up last night. OMG there is masses. We have our big tupperwear box FULL, another lunch box FULL, a fruit pot FULL, our breakfast pots today FULL, I munched a fair bit last night as we didn't have any storage for it, and James' mum had a big bowl. Haha :) At least it is good for you!)
L- 'Spaghetti carbonara' A slimming world recipe :) Wholemeal pasta, bacon, peas, peppers, mushrooms, green beans with ff fromaige frais stired through! So good!
S- Banana; Nuts; 2 rice-cakes
D-Pizza topped chicken! served with veg
S- Watermelon! I MIGHT allow myself some sweeties but not sure yet, maybe just a kinder egg? (Nephew is staying over)

Thank goodness that it is the weekend! Although don't feel like I will get any rest this weekend as it is a busy one!

xxxx

I luuuuuuuuuurve watermelon but hubster doesnt, so I only usually by the pre-packed slices from Asda. Me and my mum normally share one in the summer but havent got one yet,
xxxxxxxxxx

I also Lurve watermelon, we got a whopper from costco a few weeks ago, had masses everyday and the blighter still lasted two weeks!

Have a great weekend Jessy :)

Food sounds amazing today babe! You deserve a rest day too! Lol at all of the Watermelon! It's literally impossible to get through those massive ones! I can never manage it! But at least you have James eating it too! Simon doesn't! It'll make your weight loss even speedier!! X

Loving the watermelon love! xx

Here to sub! I'm loving all of your exercise. You're going to have a seriously hot wedding bod ;) x

Thanks chick! I've a lot of work to do before then! :) xx

Food sounds amazing today babe! You deserve a rest day too! Lol at all of the Watermelon! It's literally impossible to get through those massive ones! I can never manage it! But at least you have James eating it too! Simon doesn't! It'll make your weight loss even speedier!! X

I'm in desparate need of one honey! I hope it does! xxxx

Back