JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

I have a very scary watermelon sitting on the windowsill... I was going to avoid it but now I know it's a SS, I'm going to attack it and put it in a box!! Thanks ladies! x

Haha do it! Definitely worth it! xx

Now we've got all James' family coming for tea! So doing pizza topped chicken for everyone! I'm doing home cooked chips for everyone so might indulge in a few but they'll be cooked in coconut oil and so healthy enough!

My friend from the gym text as well saying should we go for a run tomorrow at rother valley so that's booked in for tomorrow afternoon. That's at least 2.5miles so can treat potatoes as carb loading ;)

Also bought a wispa gold for my treat tonight :) woohoo it's the weekend xxxx

I looooove pizza topped chicken! What toppings are you going to do? You could have some sweet potato wedges to go with it instead of white potatoes? xx

Me too! Although I forgot to flatten it last time and the cheese just went everywhere ;) Thinking mozerella, chorizo, onion and mushrooms!

Yes good idea! Will see if we've got any in! :) xxxx

Hi lovely!
Did the family enjoy the pizza topped chicken? I love cooking SW meals for my family! I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't find running easy, I just need to keep going and build myself up.
Enjoy your weekend and the yummy Wispa! xxx

That sounds yummy! Except for the filthy mushrooms. I love spinach on mine - mmmmm!! xxx

Haha 'filthy' mushrooms! I love spinach but not when cooked particularly xx

Hi lovely! Did the family enjoy the pizza topped chicken? I love cooking SW meals for my family! I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't find running easy, I just need to keep going and build myself up. Enjoy your weekend and the yummy Wispa! xxx

Hi sweetie :) yes they did! It was hard work cooking for 5 adults and 2 kids though! xxxx

I didn't have the wispa! Our littlest nephew came in with two icecream cakes for us (cake in an icecream find with buttercream icecream on top to look like mr whippy!). So I had one of them instead :) I also had some watermelon after ;)

James was naughty and had some of the Madeira cake and a slice of pizza but I resisted and really pleased with myself :)

Even thinking of driving to town tomorrow night and not drinking! But will see what the boy says :)

Had a lovely night :) watched rio2 and James had just read Riley a nighttime story out of his book! Love it :D

Night beautifuls xxxx

Eek the scales are showing 10.1! Tomorrow will have naughties though so got to be super good today. So I'm thinking I'm not going to drink tonight and drive instead. That way I can avoid temptation! I drank last weekend anyway so really not bothered, will just be nice to see people

Really feeling on it and feeling great for it!

Eats for today:
Brunch - 2 protein pancakes with banana, dark choc peanut butter and healthy choc syrup (nothing in it!)
Snack - 2 corn-cakes with dark choc pb and and 8 almonds
Exercise: Run 2.3miles
Post-exercise: Protein shake with milk and 4 almonds
Dinner: Chicken fajitas in wholemeal wraps
Drinks: Some sugar free pop! And maybe one rum at the start of the night

Have a great Saturday everyone! xxxx

Last edited:
Enjoyed the run :) it was tough but Helen ran with my and we had a good pace. Managed to just stop 3 times and not for long! James ran without stopping :) very proud xxxx.

Well done Jess! I know how much you dislike running compared to the other things you do but that really is so fabulous considering the distance and you only having to stop a few times! MAYBE one day you can develop a love for it like some of us!! Maybe!!!xx

Thanks Hun. Yeah I find it monotonous and tiring but I really think that's because I find it hard :p I would love to love it so will see! Doing it again Monday or Tuesday :) this time just 2 stops! xxxx.

Good morning and happy Sunday! Lovely waking up with no hangover! ;)

I didn't drink diet pop last night because although low in calories I'm not supposed to. I had 2 orange juices, 3 tonic waters, a coffee and 1/2 can of dr pepper. Unfortunately I bought some doner meat on the way home .... But only had a few mouthfuls and hurt my tooth on something so stopped haha disaster averted! Good night :)

I've decided to take yesterday's scale reading as my weigh in as I'm so anxious about losing this week because I've been so good that I think weighing in will mean I can't enjoy today with my auntie and uncle as much. So I'm weighing in with a 2lb loss and will weigh again next sat morning before Whitby - so still doing it over a week! I hope people approve!

Happy Sunday lovelies xxxx

I think that's a good idea - it's all about finding a balance and it will help your motivation tomorrow :) well done you! X

Thanks Hun. I don't want to feel like I'm 'cheating' but I don't want to ruin today xxxx.

Back