JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Eats for today were super yummy and I've had a lovely day with James, my auntie and my uncle :) <3

B - Banana
L - Brown bread, tuna sweetcorn and mayo
D - mixed cold meze and lamb kleftiko
Drinks - coffee, 1/2 raspberry blonde ale, 1/2 bottle white wine

Back on it tomorrow! Determined to lose 1lb this week and see 10st on the scales! xxxx

Morning lovelies

So as you'll know I'm weighing in at 10.1 from sat (-2 yay) with next weigh in on Saturday! Aiming for at least 1lb off but if I could see 9.13 on the scales i would be a very happy lady. Our fridge is stocked up, exercise is planned, and no naughties in the way! Going to Whitby next weekend and saving all naughties for then

Eats for today

B - Protein pancakes with dark choc chips, blueberries (thought I hated them, tried last night, love them!) strawberries & fat free Greek yoghurt
S - Banana
L - Chicken breast wrapped in a rather of bacon, served with brown rice and sweetcorn
S - Nuts, Watermelon, Flax bar
Exercise - 2.5m (approx) run; Post-run protein shake with dark choc almond milk
D - Chili with vegetables

Going to make some more healthy brownies tonight for snacks so maybe one of them

xxxx

Well done gorgeous! You'll be in the 9's soon!
How do you make your protein pancakes? Do you make them the night before or in the morning?
I'm trying to think of other breaksfast things to do, but dont have a lot of time in the morning so will mainly have to be done the night before, which is why I normally go for cereal!
xxxxxxxxxx

Since you subscribed to me I thought I'd subscribe to you! Well done on the loss this week, you have so much focus at the moment, I'm sure you'll get into the 9's next week!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done gorgeous! You'll be in the 9's soon!
How do you make your protein pancakes? Do you make them the night before or in the morning?
I'm trying to think of other breaksfast things to do, but dont have a lot of time in the morning so will mainly have to be done the night before, which is why I normally go for cereal!
xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks sweetheart

We buy them from a website and you make them the night before :)

Have you tried eggs and salmon/bacon with baby spinach?

Or what about the nuts and seeds you enjoyed with ff greek yoghurt and fruit?

Try and avoid cereal - full of nasty sugar and artificial naughties xxxx

Since you subscribed to me I thought I'd subscribe to you! Well done on the loss this week, you have so much focus at the moment, I'm sure you'll get into the 9's next week!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you :) I really want to get to target now so really on the push! xxxx

Wow! Well done on the loss! You're sure to see the 9s next week before you go away - you have so much determination :) xx

Thank you hun I am on one atm :) I want my current weight to be yours - that would make me super super happy!

xxxx

I think our weight is probably the same at the moment - I had a naughty weekend (it involved crackling!!!!) xxx

Crackling = worth any weight gain! Yum! xx

Hi gorge! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend! Food is sounding amazing as ever! I really want to get my hands on some choc almond milk or coconut milk but nowhere around here sells them! Really bizarre. Heading to a further away super market on thurs/fri so hope to track some down then! Is your sig new!? Just noticed some additions! Makes me so excited seeing the bride bit! xx

PUSH....... target here you come :D

Hi gorge! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend! Food is sounding amazing as ever! I really want to get my hands on some choc almond milk or coconut milk but nowhere around here sells them! Really bizarre. Heading to a further away super market on thurs/fri so hope to track some down then! Is your sig new!? Just noticed some additions! Makes me so excited seeing the bride bit! xx

Hi sweetie. Ours is in the isle far away from the fridges with all the 'fake' milk lol. Yes I've edited it :) and it makes me excited too :D xxxx

Hello lovely! The protein pancakes sound delish!!! Hope you had a nice weekend? xxx

Hello sweetheart.

They really are yummy :).

Yes it was wonderful ty. Really busy but had a lovely time! xxxx.

Good morning ladies :)

Did our 2.3 mile run again, shaved off a minute of time, but more importantly only stopped twice and had a better pace going as it was easier.

Eats for today:
B- Protein pancakes with dark choc chips, Strawbs, Bloobs, FF Greek yoghurt, chia seeds
S- Watermelon. All watermelon is now eaten :D might actually have to buy some more ;).
L- Roast sweet potato with chilli
S- Almonds, 9 Flax Bar, Peach, Banana
GYM! Back session! Post gym dark choc almond protein shake
D- Fish and veggies

Have a great Tuesday (roll on 4.30!) xxxx

Back