JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Hi sweetie. Ours is in the isle far away from the fridges with all the 'fake' milk lol. Yes I've edited it :) and it makes me excited too :D xxxx

Oh I love the chocolate coconut milk, but all my local stores seem to be permanently out of stock at the moment so I've been getting the regular coconut one and adding some choc shot to it. It's not quite the same but it satisfies a craving. Ours is next to the toilet roll in my local Sainsbury's strangely enough...

Quick question about the chia seeds; do they actually taste of anything?

Your food is sounding great! What fish are you having? Also, do you find the protein shakes make much of a difference? xx

I can't remember the name of the fish but we are currently trying any that are at the fish counter at morrisons! Last week we had white bait which was delicious!

Yes a massive difference :) I don't get DOMS anymore, certainly nowhere near as much! It also stops me reaching for something naughty after exercise as it fills me up until dinner!

I would advocate them but we use the powder so we can add our own milk - much less calories! xxxx

Oh I love the chocolate coconut milk, but all my local stores seem to be permanently out of stock at the moment so I've been getting the regular coconut one and adding some choc shot to it. It's not quite the same but it satisfies a craving. Ours is next to the toilet roll in my local Sainsbury's strangely enough...

Quick question about the chia seeds; do they actually taste of anything?

Ooh I haven't tried chocolate coconut milk yet! Just the almond milk! Will have to go and get some :) Haha strange location ;)

No not really but they're super good for you! xxxx

Oh my days... I discovered the chocolate coconut milk last week on my vegan week and it is AMAZING!!

My two local tescos stock it in both the fridges and beside the UHT milk so if it's out of stock in one, I can normally pick it up in the other xx

I need to try it!!!! xxxx

Will have to have a look next week when i'm in to see if I can find any too.
I'm sooooo excited about the new addition on your signature! :love047:

Hehe me too babe :D xxxx

I can't remember the name of the fish but we are currently trying any that are at the fish counter at morrisons! Last week we had white bait which was delicious! Yes a massive difference :) I don't get DOMS anymore, certainly nowhere near as much! It also stops me reaching for something naughty after exercise as it fills me up until dinner! I would advocate them but we use the powder so we can add our own milk - much less calories! xxxx

My friend used to nag me to have one after our KB class but I guess I never really believed in it - because I didn't know much about it. The only trouble is they're not very SW friendly so I find it hard to justify them! Just like coconut oil - I know it's good for me but they're off plan so I avoid! xx

My friend used to nag me to have one after our KB class but I guess I never really believed in it - because I didn't know much about it. The only trouble is they're not very SW friendly so I find it hard to justify them! Just like coconut oil - I know it's good for me but they're off plan so I avoid! xx

I completely understand that :) well we get diet protein so thats 117 cals per shake (6 syns) so you could have that with some of your hea? :)

I would only take it after a full on work out though - these runs you're doing now would be a good example of it :) xxxx

I still ache a little but it isn't a prolonged ache like it can be after bootcamp. Weights would be a good time to do it! If you do decide to then you could try protein works. If you use my code JP41480 then you also get some free stuff! xxxx.

Ooh thanks mate! I might do that. If it's going to make wearing a bikini in Vegas more possible then I'm all for it haha xx

Haha love it! xx

Great feeling at lunchtime .... walked into River Island .... 3 size 10 dresses .... 2 fit lovely 1 too big! :D I didn't want to purchase any of them (not yet anyway) but great feeling!

xxxx

Gym was good! Knackering though! Back and arms session. About 240 kcal burned.

Fish for tea is basa! xxxx

Back