JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Thanks ladies :)

It really was a wonderful place, think we will go out of term time next time but only so that Whitby is less manic :)

Re the running it needs to be done. The last one got cancelled due to being knackered and we've a busy week so won't get that much free time for exercise. These lbs need to come off now :) xxxx

I always like it in late October/Nov time, but then I like anywhere when it's getting close to christmas - only 129 sleeps peoples!!
I'm going to try and do 10 mins+ on exercise bike tonight after we get back from stock up shop.

I always like it in late October/Nov time, but then I like anywhere when it's getting close to christmas - only 129 sleeps peoples!! I'm going to try and do 10 mins+ on exercise bike tonight after we get back from stock up shop.

Too soon chick! ;) xxxx

Run is cancelled as my stomach is off. I think it's the change from naughty stodge up fresh fruit and salad but my tummy is off. It's definitely not a bug as I feel fine in myself but it's not nice. So food shop and a quiet cosy night :) xxxx.

Feel better today :) the lack of run does mean we will only get in one this week and no gym; we are going to the cinema tonight and I've got piano tomorrow. So run on thurs then Friday - Monday we are in Newcastle :D

Last nights tea was meatballs with barenaked noodles and homemade sauce. Yum! Then had 2 Kallo dark chocolate rice cakes for dessert. Big food shop done so just healthies in our house!

Eats for today:
B - Dark choc chip Protein pancakes with healthy peanut butter and banana
S - Strawbs and Bloobs
L - Meatballs with wholemeal spaghetti
S - 12 almonds, Nakd bar, Watermelon
D - Fish with veggies

We are going to the cinema and get a free small popcorn so might have one! Or some sweets!

Happy Tuesday :) xxxx

Morning gorgeous girl,

So glad you're feeling better. You guys are so busy at the moment! What are you up to in the Toon?

Food for today sounds delish!! xx

Glad you're feeling better this morning. It's always such a shock to realise just how the change between eating "bad" stuff and "good" stuff can affect you.

Morning gorgeous girl,

So glad you're feeling better. You guys are so busy at the moment! What are you up to in the Toon?

Food for today sounds delish!! xx

Morning lovely :)

Yes we are and i'm knackered for it! It is my grandma's 80th :D so she is having a big family party on the Sunday!
Also normal things like spending lots of time with my mum and seeing some friends

xxxx

Glad you're feeling better this morning. It's always such a shock to realise just how the change between eating "bad" stuff and "good" stuff can affect you.

Thank you :) Yes it is! I feel like i'm not going to crave proper naughties for a while :D I am craving some sweets though xxxx

Thanks lovelies :)

I'm just not very hungry today breakfast must have really filled me up! Forced down my lunch though and going to have watermelon! But leaving nuts and nakd bar .... maybe I'm coming down with something - hope not though!

xxxx

Hope you're feeling better soon lovely and you're not coming down with anything! Your pancakes with chocolate chips sound amazing... how do you make them? Do you have to syn the protein powder? xxx

Hope you're feeling better soon lovely and you're not coming down with anything! Your pancakes with chocolate chips sound amazing... how do you make them? Do you have to syn the protein powder? xxx

Thank you :) still not 100% but i'll push through

Yeah it is a protein powder which you add milk or water to, which I think is 100kcal per half serving so about 5 syns :) I don't syn anything anymore but it hasn't got much fat in it! xxxx

Sounds like a lovely weekend planned Jess, hope you are feeling ok and not getting poorly xx

Thank you for your concern :) I am not 100% but will be okay xxxx

Good morning lovelies :)

Yesterday food wise I didn't have my nuts or nakd bar as my appetite wasn't there at all

However I ate my fish and veg last night and had some sweeties at the cinema. Saw Guardians of the Galaxy - really enjoyed it :)

Appetite still not 100% and still feeling a bit rubbish but I'll be okay - think I am just tired and maybe a bit run down

Eats for today
B - Banana
L - Prawn and bacon 'carbonara'
S - FF greek yoghurt with fruit, watermelon
D - Chicken stirfry

I have some nuts and nakd bar if I want them but just not hungry ....

Happy Hump Day lovelies :) xxxx

Hey lovely one,

Sorry to hear you're not feeling tip-top today. Food is still sounding good even if you're not feeling especially hungry.

You've made me fancy a stir fry now!

xx

Back