JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Aw honey. So sad to hear you're not in tip top form. Maybe all that fun away took it right out of you! I have kept up to date and it sounded like such a fabulous time! At least you managed some cinema goodies! Wouldn't be the same without them! Hope you feel in better form soon beautiful. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello sweeties thanks for your cares :)

I am definitely run down! Got a few spots and throat hurting but I will be okay :)

Yesterday I had a slither of chocolate coffee roll and 3 dark choc Kallo rice cakes. Tea was super yummy.

Eats for today:
B - Protein pancakes with banana and peanut butter. We did put some cinnamon in the mix too yummy.
S - Strawbs
L - Roast sweet potato & Chicken/prawn tomato dish. Coffee; meeting friend for a drink.
S - Cashews with ff Greek yoghurt, Nakd bar, Watermelon
D - Chicken wrapped in bacon served with lots of veg :)

Scales were being nice this morning so a bit excited about weigh in tomorrow morning :)

Have a Good Friday Eve :) I will catch up today when I get the chance! xxxx

Sorry to hear you're feeling run down. Lots of fluids (and maybe some grated ginger and lemon juice in hot water for the throat) will make you feel a bit better.

Thank you lovely ladies :)

Yesterday the yoghurt nakd bar and nuts didn't happen but a naughty chocolate caramel dessert did :/ BUT it doesn't matter as scales: -3lbs :D yay weekend gain lost plus another lb putting me back at 10st 1lb! Got a challenging weekend ahead as home and grandmas birthday and then bank holiday drinking BUT going to do what damage control I can and just lose the gain next week :) we've then got a wedding at the weekend but think we are going to do a detox (not sure what yet) the week after so hoping to get into the 9s then!

Felt a little bit better yesterday and again today so even though not 100% I've definitely got more energy!

Eats for today:
B - Strawbs, bloobs, ff Greek yoghurt
S - Banana
L - Half roast sweet potato with chicken on bacon
S - Cashews with yoghurt OR almonds, Nakd bar
D - Lamb, peas and homemade chips (naughty chips but my mum's and they're delicious)
And probably some wine! ;)

Happy Friday lovelies xxxx

Hey lovely one!

That chocolate dessert sounds amazing! And you totally deserved it given that loss this morning! Well done you honey!

You have a few super weekends planned, lucky girl. A detox sounds interesting - will be good to hear what you go for. I might join you!

Glad you're feeling a bit better poppet xxx

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Well done on the loss! I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning as I was feeling less bloated and it's showing 11 stone 6.5 again, meaning that last weeks gain has totally gone! Hope you have a great weekend with your family.

Well done on the loss gorgeous girl! Sounds like you have a realistic plan of action for the obstacles ahead too...perfect balance of enjoying it and being good when you can! Those 9s will be yours in no time!! Also excited to hear more on detox! Hope all's dandy! Xxx

Sorry you've been feeling a bit ropey but hey, what a loss!

It sounds as though you've got a couple of good weekends lined up to enjoy - I'm sure they'll helpyou to feel a bit better, too.

Cashew nuts and yogurt? Not a combination I've ever thought of, but I like the sound of it so I'll be trying it.

Have a good BH.

Thanks everyone :) very pleased! And James is back to his lowest so pretty chuffed about that!

Not sure exactly what detox yet ... The PT has recommended some but I'm not sure I want to take stuff I don't understand? If that makes sense? I'm thinking maybe a vegan week (Lil inspired) week or at least a veggie one with upped lemon water and green tea? Anyone got any good ideas? Might have to postpone it though or do for just under a week as taking some time off that week now to go home and spend my mums bday with her :)

Cashews and ff yoghurt is what our PT has as a snack ... I tried it for the first time today and thought it was okay but prefer fruit to cut through the yoghurt taste.

Appetite is back today :D going to get some sweeties for the journey up ;)

xxxx

Hello lovelies

We had a wonderful weekend with lots of naughties. Most importantly my grandma really enjoyed her party :). We also saw another potential venue so after much discussion we think we're going for the one we saw last time (big cheaper for guests) so just a few questions to ask them and if we get the answers that we want then we will show our families round before paying the deposit! Eek!

On the flip side still feeling pretty crap so got an emergency appointment with a nurse this morning! So sat in costa having a decaf latte (needed something but no idea what tests they'll do) and waiting about for an hour. Will be nice to know if it's something or nothing though! Then into work. I'm actually feeling a bit better this morning but as it's been going on over a week I think I need checking out.

Healthy eating today and tomorrow purely for damage control. Not weighing in until the 8th sept as now going back to Newcastle at start for my mummy's birthday. And also bootcamps (outdoor and in - eek) start that week so thy should be a good kick start.

Eats for today:
B - Latte, Strawbs Bloobs and Yoghurt
S - Banana
L - Chicken breast, roast sweet potato, sweetcorn
S - Nuts, Flax bar and pineapple
D - Basa and veggies!

I'll catch up with your lovelies when I can this morning xxxx

Sorry to hear you're still not feeling good. Hopefully the nurse can tell you it's nothing and you just need rest. But yay for deciding on a venue, it's so exciting!

Back