JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Glad you had a great time :D.... I love unusual wedding shots... my daughter does great ones different for every couple and it makes all the difference xx

Ooh what's her name? Does she have a website? xxxx

Glad to see you back and feeling better! I'm sure you'll get to 9st 7 by Christmas and exciting about the wedding venue!!!!! Wedding sounds good, certainly a lot to think about. We're hopefully hitting up a wedding fair this weekend to scope out a florist. Enjoy your last off-plan day.

Thank you :) I do hope so!

I love getting married it is so so so so much fun :D xx

Wow loads of exciting wedding things to think about! And super exciting about the venue!! Do you have a set date yet?? Xxx

And many more chick! Just too many to post!

Not 100% set date but hoping for Saturday 4 June 2016!!

xxxx

Loving the wedding talk, it's great being able to go to other weddings and picking up so do's.... and more importantly some don'ts :) x

I agree! The don'ts really stand out so I want as few of them as possible ;) xxxx

Defo! Good tips Hun and sounds like you've had a lovely time recently. I have 100% faith you will hit 9st 7 by Xmas. It's in the bag ;)

Defo! Good tips Hun and sounds like you've had a lovely time recently. I have 100% faith you will hit 9st 7 by Xmas. It's in the bag ;)

Aww thanks chick :) xxxx

What don'ts have you seen? Xxx

It's hard to say publicly because everyone has their own priorities and preferences but in my opinion don't just take the resident DJ because it's free - they can be fab, usually are, but research them or ask to liaise with them. The other thing for me is drink on the table - I personally love at least a glass of wine per guest with meal BUT this wouldn't bother me as long as there is water on the table :) xxxx.

Weighed in this morning and still at 10.3 so really pleased and also my fat % is lowest it's ever been and my muscle % the highest. No idea how but pretty pleased. It's probably not accurate but I assume I can fairly accurately compare the numbers it gives me.

Just out of bed :) and having a coffee and James is making some protein pancakes. Then going to supermarket for a healthy food shop :).

Realised we've been engaged 6 months today and that we've been going out 4 and a half years today - happy times :) Also that extra motivation as I wanted to be the weight I am now 6 months ago so I need to step it up!

Happy Saturday everyone - have wonderful weekends! xxxx

Food shop done :) no naughties in the fridge or cupboards at all!

We had subway salad for lunch and cooking salmon fish cakes with salad for starter tonight followed by a chicken and rosemary sweet potato dish xxxx

Food shop done :) no naughties in the fridge or cupboards at all! We had subway salad for lunch and cooking salmon fish cakes with salad for starter tonight followed by a chicken and rosemary sweet potato dish xxxx

Oh dinner sounds scrummy - enjoy :) x

Weighed in this morning and still at 10.3 so really pleased and also my fat % is lowest it's ever been and my muscle % the highest. No idea how but pretty pleased. It's probably not accurate but I assume I can fairly accurately compare the numbers it gives me. Just out of bed :) and having a coffee and James is making some protein pancakes. Then going to supermarket for a healthy food shop :). Realised we've been engaged 6 months today and that we've been going out 4 and a half years today - happy times :) Also that extra motivation as I wanted to be the weight I am now 6 months ago so I need to step it up! Happy Saturday everyone - have wonderful weekends! xxxx

Loving this post!! So many wonderful things. Anniversaries, lowest fat %. Amazing!

Xx

Oh dinner sounds scrummy - enjoy :) x

It was yummy :)

image-546701176.jpg

image-4059290633.jpg

Yesterday was on plan. I was starving though but resisted chocolate and had a nakd bar and flax bar instead. Also there was a tad of butter in the sweet potato mash and we had a small glass of red wine each :)

Eats for today:
B - Mushroom feta and pea omelette with salad
D - Sunday roast: Chicken, baby new potatoes sliced and fried, sweet potato mash, brocolli and baby corn

Might be going to the gym but not 100% sure yet - will see what the boy wants to do :)

xxxx

Yummy on plan snack :)

image-2443654691.jpg

Aaaand Sunday dinner with a tiny bit of naughty skin and one Yorkshire pud! Love lazy Sundays :)

image-1404872942.jpg

Good morning lovelies :)

Hope that you all had fab weekends!

Feeling pretty pleased with an on plan weekend. We fancied something sweet last night and so I weighed out c.100kcal of peanut m&ms (about 8!) and we each had that.

Eats for today:
B - Boiled egg with mixed leaf salad and Cajun salmon flakes
S - Banana
L - Mixed leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, mushrooms, leftover roast chicken, leftover 'roasties' and a sprinkling of feta
S - Almonds and Cashews; Strawbs and Bloobs; Nakd bar
D - Fish (basa) cooked with herbs and served with baby corn and mushy peas!

xxxx

Congrats on the on plan weekend. Can I just steal your food for today, it sounds perfect!

Back