JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Good girl re bakery!!!! That's always the worst cos once you're there you've pretty much already eaten the cake in your head if you've allowed yourself to get to the bakery aisle! Well done for the stern word! Haha sorry I think I've made you sound a little like a bakery addict there! ;) Oh and pip - the One song thing...I got through phases so it will be the same song for a few weeks and then I might change. Normally pretty pumping but with lots of crescendo where it hits the base hard (haha!) cos that tends to give me a little spurt of energy! Xxx

Haha yes but you're right ;) i am!
Love how you described your running tunes with 'hit the base hard' - makes me want to rave hehe xxxx

Morning :) yay it's Friday! In a really good mood today as a lovely weekend ahead! It's my sis in laws bday Sunday so we are going for drinks and a meal tonight - think I'm going for steak - and then will get to see nephews and James' mum in the morning (has been about a month as I was a bit Ill and then been super busy!). Then sat afternoon James and I are going to my auntie and uncles to stay the night. My uncle is cooking (amazing cook) and there will be wine and a good catch up - so close to them <3. Then Sunday - food shop and tidy house! Might look through clothes for some ebaying!

On the topic of eBay I had a look through my wardrobe and have some gorgeous dresses/skirts that are just too big now. Found a dress though which even though too big looks amaze and so much better than when it fitted (strange!).

Starving this morning! Eats for today:
B - Protein pancakes with banana and peanut butter!
L - TBC thinking a homous and falafel m&s salad
S - Strawbs and bloobs, cashews, nakd bar
D - steak, maybe some potato, and veg
Syns: WINE!!

And a pic of my dinner last night!

image-1448440531.jpg

xxxx

Oh my lord this just sounds like the best weekend! Perfect mix of celebrations and food an family and friends and chill! Love it!!
How funny about the dress you found...pics?!! I might have an eBay Sunday too! I ironed all the bits and took all the pictures, now I need to do the blurb and upload!
Have a sooper doooper wonderful weekend jessy!! Xxx

Oh my lord this just sounds like the best weekend! Perfect mix of celebrations and food an family and friends and chill! Love it!! How funny about the dress you found...pics?!! I might have an eBay Sunday too! I ironed all the bits and took all the pictures, now I need to do the blurb and upload! Have a sooper doooper wonderful weekend jessy!! Xxx

Really looking forward to it :) although I could jut sleep all weekend ;) Ah you're way ahead of me hehe but I think Lil show what money you can make. I might look at what you're selling! :D It's things like I would love a new leather as mine is huge but I can't really justify it cost wise so if I could sell clothes I could justify buying a nice new winter wardrobe!

I'll have a look for a pic and will take a bathroom selfie when I get to work! ;) xxxx.

Dinner last night looked good and your weekend plans sound perfect. I'm also hopping on the ebay band wagon (currently have some unused makeup bits listed as I'm a bit of a high end cosmetics hoarder) and will be listing clothes next week. I'm also just having a general declutter and selling books on amazon and any money I make is going into a pot to buy new clothes when I hit target / for my honeymoon (and I hope to be at target by then!)

Girls.jpg

Me on the left in the dress before! (Not best pic I know)

- Having to upload separately as this on comp but others on phone -

image-2501416366.jpg

Another old pic

image-796371959.jpg

Today - look how big!

image-1788998533.jpg

Actually looks nicer I think

Dinner last night looked good and your weekend plans sound perfect. I'm also hopping on the ebay band wagon (currently have some unused makeup bits listed as I'm a bit of a high end cosmetics hoarder) and will be listing clothes next week. I'm also just having a general declutter and selling books on amazon and any money I make is going into a pot to buy new clothes when I hit target / for my honeymoon (and I hope to be at target by then!)

Sounds like a really good plan! Any I have left after buying some necessities will go straight into the wedding fund! :D You so will be at target by then :D xxxx

Dress looks lovely on you! And yes, it looks really good now that's bigger (not that it didn't look good before). A lot of my stuff that's too big actually looks like it's swamping me so will definitely have to get rid of it.

Aww thank you darlings :) I will keep it for now but once I am at target it will be going on ebay I think!

xxxx

wow Jess, I didn't think you looked big before at all but in today's pictures - wow!!! Such a transformation! You're so teeny tiny!!!

Than you honey, I think this pic makes me look bigger than I am tbh! xxxx

Girlies I am so tired! In fact so tired I'm being lazy and getting (free) bus up hill rather than walking! Need to wake up though as out soon so get in shower and blast some tunes and get ready! xxxx

Just wanted to say hello!
been reading your diary over the last few days (yes all of it! Haha) you've done so well and making the transition away from slimming world onto clean eating. That's what I'm doing now. Really want to try your healthy chocolate!
i wish I could do as much exercise as you! Congrats on the engagement and I'll look forward to hearing more about your wedding plans!
have a great weekend :)

Back