JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Just wanted to say hello! been reading your diary over the last few days (yes all of it! Haha) you've done so well and making the transition away from slimming world onto clean eating. That's what I'm doing now. Really want to try your healthy chocolate! i wish I could do as much exercise as you! Congrats on the engagement and I'll look forward to hearing more about your wedding plans! have a great weekend :)

Hello! :) Thank you - it doesn't always guarantee big losses but my size has changed incredibly and I feel so well in myself :)

How's it going for you?

Definitely try the healthy choc!

Thank you - hope you had a good weekend too!

Morning everyone :)

What a weekend! KNACKERED! Friday night was really good fun - had mussels and steak for the meal followed by a fair bit of drink. We played ring of fire and I now know why I never remember playing it ;) haha. Saturday we saw the nephews and James' mum :) then went to my auntie and uncles. Had wonderful food cooked for us - baked feta with onions and peppers, followed by beef stifado with dauphinois potatoes, and chocolate vanilla cheesecake :D and some red wine. Yesterday they cooked us a beef toast dinner before we went home. Then at night James and I bought a cheeky McDs as got the munchies. So I weighed the same this morning :') but that's fine for such a wonderful food and booze based weekend!

My auntie also bought me a onesie and it's the most comfortable thing! Why has it taken me this long to get on bandwagon?!?

So sleepy this morning zzzz so hopefully can get an early night tonight.

100% week this week ladies with just my cheats on Saturday after the obstacle race! Tell me off sternly if I have anything naughty please!

Eats for today:
B - Banana with nut butter and protein pancakes
S - Blueberries
L - Tuna salad (spinach, plum toms, cucumber, mushrooms, yellow peppers, beetroot, olives) EV oil and lime dressing
S - Almonds/Cashews, cheeky berry nakd bar (only 100kcals!)
BOOTCAMP! Post bootcamp dark choc almond milk based protein shake
D - TBC. Probably fish and veg!

Happy Monday lovelies xxxx

I always read your diary and just want your food jessy!! I think I might make banana pancakes tomorrow for my brekkie! :) sounds like an epic weekend and so glad you're on the onsie bandwagon! I love mine (but rob hates it! Haha) so good for a bit of winter warming! :) xxx

Hello! :) Thank you - it doesn't always guarantee big losses but my size has changed incredibly and I feel so well in myself :)

How's it going for you?

Definitely try the healthy choc!

Thank you - hope you had a good weekend too!

i really enjoy eating healthy, no restrictions or counting :) I'm trying to eat for health as well as I have a few issues I'm trying to help by not adding junk
I've noticed from reading your diary that you are losing lots of inches, going down dress sizes. I'd be happy with that!

hope you had a great weekend, mine was nice and quiet

I always read your diary and just want your food jessy!! I think I might make banana pancakes tomorrow for my brekkie! :) sounds like an epic weekend and so glad you're on the onsie bandwagon! I love mine (but rob hates it! Haha) so good for a bit of winter warming! :) xxx

Hehe thank you ;)

I can't make them very well! I need to try them again!

James doesn't mind them as much as he thought BUT he will not wear one and that is fine with me lol xxxx

Sounds like you had a fab and busy weekend gorgeous,

Can I come and live at your house too please as I might be able to stick to a plan if I did!
xxxxxxx

It really was :)

Yes we have a spare room - come and stay! xxxx

i really enjoy eating healthy, no restrictions or counting :) I'm trying to eat for health as well as I have a few issues I'm trying to help by not adding junk
I've noticed from reading your diary that you are losing lots of inches, going down dress sizes. I'd be happy with that!

hope you had a great weekend, mine was nice and quiet

Yeah I do as well - it really is a lifestyle change :)

Yep definitely inches more than anything! We have the same target weight! You can totally do it :) xxxx

Hello girls :) so glad it's home time (then straight away to bootcamp time - but I can handle that!) Actually falling asleep on tram home though zzzzzzz :')

Been good and stayed way from treats even though I ate everything lol. Only naughty thing I had was a cup of tea - and that's not really naughty is it!

Need bootcamp to wake me up and to wear in my new trail trainers!

xxxx.

I'm rather sleepy as well and can admit to having a nap on the sofa just now but I did my workout this morning and it really wore me out. Sounds like you had another great weekend and hope you enjoy bootcamp this evening.

I'm rather sleepy as well and can admit to having a nap on the sofa just now but I did my workout this morning and it really wore me out. Sounds like you had another great weekend and hope you enjoy bootcamp this evening.

A nap sounds divine! I want one already today! ;)

Morning :)

Bootcamp was fab as usual! That girl does not let you slack! ;) Lots of stations and she expects 100% - only real pressups, low squats, so many Burpees. Love it though.

Then did a nice healthy food shop so no excuses!

We had a slightly naughty tea as in we had soft tacos again but they weren't terrible! No chocolate or sweets or biscuits or anything like that yest so pretty pleased with that!

Eats for today:
B - Banana with protein pancakes and nut butter
S - Bloobs
L - Tuna salad with a soft taco (This is now leftover mince taco and salad as me and James took wrong pots to work)
S - Nakd bar, And nuts, lots of green tea as bought some more :D
5k run followed by a dark choc almond protein shake
D - Salmon with celeriac chips and veggies

Have a good one! xxxx

Last edited:
I love how pumped you are after bootcamp and you still love your PT no matter how hard she works you! Love it! Food sounding delish!! Xx

It is what I pay her for ;) She is a total babe though so lovely when she isn't making you ache like mad. I love how she pushes me and will never let me slack because she knows that I have it in me still :) She is a good friend now which helps! xxxx.

Hi hun, just been catching up with your diary! Sounds like you had a fab weekend, and the 100% plan is going well so far - your food does always make me hungry though :) Great news on how pumped you are for bootcamp - I really should look in to that!! x

Hi hun, just been catching up with your diary! Sounds like you had a fab weekend, and the 100% plan is going well so far - your food does always make me hungry though :) Great news on how pumped you are for bootcamp - I really should look in to that!! x

Yesterday felt a bit naughty having the soft tacos but not THAT bad :) so maybe on 98%? ;)
You really should - it is amaze :) xxxx

SOPPY POST WARNING

Guys, today I am feeling so incredibly inspired by all of you. Whether you have lost loads of weight or at the start of your journey, or whether you had a lot to loose or a little .... we are all doing this because we care about ourselves and I think we should all be very proud. I am proud of all of us and know we can totally smash our goals, not just our weight goals but our life goals too!

Lots of love and gratefulness for keeping me on track xxxxxxxx

Love this soppy post, and 100% share your sentiments!! This site really keeps me going sometimes, just reading the diaries can make me positive again :) Nice one Jessy xx

Back